I'm 22 and I'm still a virgin. And its because I have a 3 inch penis

I'm 22 and I'm still a virgin. And its because I have a 3 inch penis.
What do Sup Forums? Am I screwed?

well youre in some sexy underwear so go get fucked in the ass like you really want. and if thats not your dick then take notes

ya

No dude it has nothing to do with your dick. A girl won't see that first they see your personality, if she cares about you for who you are she won't care how big you are

She'd cheat on me after a while, man. I cant work with this thing.

If you act scared of that shit all the time then maybe, but if she really cares then no she won't

1. lose weight
2. join a PE forum, and learn techniques for getting that dick bigger.

you have a foreskin (?) so you're ahead of a lot of us cutfags in america.

Fuck this hardcore slut

Get good with your tongue.

If you can get her off with tongue and fingers she won't give a shit about your cock.

>3 inches
Nah you not "screwed" yet, keep trying though, maybe one day you will be

Idk half a relationship is sexual... Even me and wife... Glad I don't have half a dick

tongue and fingers are helpful.
But I'm gonna miss out o so many acts and positions. Hell, I don't think I'm even big enough for anal. I'm so small I wouldn't be able to penetrate.

Except OP's pickup line is "Hey sloot. I have a three inch penis".

Just get fucked by a real cock it'll prolly be better sex anyway.
I lost my virginity to a lazy hoe, was a waste of time tbh

Nice underwear op.
;)

Thanks. [spoiler]They belong to my mother[/spoiler]

blatantly untrue

i could get my ex off with my fingers and tongue, but she ended up dumping me and i think the sex had everything to do with it

>spoiler on Sup Forums
go away newfag

have you tried an hero? Fixes all of your problems and more...

3inches hard or flaccid? 3 inches flaccid is considered just about average. 5 inches erect is considered "average". It's all about motion of the ocean.

It's like 1 inch soft

Yeah you're fucked
>you got the short end of the stick

Why are you wearing your mothers underwear?
Buy your own.

>mooch

Because wearing the thong that my mom wore when she conceived me makes me really hard.

Don't worry user. The myth that large penises are good is a product of the modern era.

he ancient Greeks prized small penises above all. They felt that large penises were foolish. Aristophanes wrote:

> “If you do these things I tell you, and bend your efforts to them, you will
> always have a shining breast, a bright skin, big shoulders, a minute tongue, a
> big rump and a small prick. But if you follow the practices of today, for a
> start you’ll have a pale skin, small shoulders, a skinny chest, a big tongue, a
> small rump, a big prick and a long-winded decree.”

yeah just go back in time m8 and you'll be reet

yeah, of course. just be confident.
not that a small penis would cripple his confidence.

having a small dick like that is absolutely devastating. What kind of personality do you think he has?