If your penis was an inch smaller would you consider killing yourself Sup Forums

if your penis was an inch smaller would you consider killing yourself Sup Forums

my dick is only like 4-5 inches long

probably 5.5-6 if i lost 40lbs. workin on that

op would do it.

All you fuckers with small cocks just need self-confidence. Most the good of a relationship never involves the dick anyways.
Just stay tenacious and you'll find your place. If you think you're an heroing because you have a tiny cock, it's actually because you're a pathetic fuck.

id kill myself anyway dude

if my penis were one inch smaller i would be a woman

I don't get pussy now so it wouldn't make much of a difference

i'm just shy of 7" now, so i'd be disappointed but i think i'd be able to live with it.

if my penis were one inch smaller id be a guy with a penis that is one inch smaller than it once was

if you had a micro penis you probably wouldn't be in a relationship at all

i have a big cock around 7 and it has its good and bads but hasnt help in my long term relations for now i hope lol

i have a mammoth cock so im probably gonna kill myself anyway. its far too big

whats the bad part about being 7"

prove it.

when you get hard the blood leaves your brain and you die immediately

too big to capture on camera

if you back up enough you'll be able to capture it you cuck

My penis is about 4in hard, so yes.

probably not

bruh we have the technology to capture photos of entire planets I highly doubt.

Its not like ill ever use it anyway, so probably not.

Alright Sup Forums, so my dick is 6' by 5' hard but it's only like 3.2'ish soft. Wat do? Just make sure women never see it soft?

I know it sucks...

i guess it would be some girls cant take it to much some times they are hurt and shit tough i kinda like that ha.
another that may not be related to that but other factor like excersice and psicke is that i have had some troubles getting it full.
and that it has made me narcissist thinking how she feels about my dick is it big enough or she wants bigger?
haha im so stupid.

yeah its a wee bigger than planets

Dude, I have the same fucking problem. It's exactly 6.5" hard but flaccid it can go down to like 2.5". I seriously just get myself hard before taking off my pants, always have. It's not fun but any girl i've dated has been cool with it, since they know it gets bigger. But damn it looks tiny flaccid

haha I was going to kms anyway

I have an 8 inch dick and I consider killing myself every day
>implying I would ever actually use it

Just get really good at eating pussy I guess. Also, you didn't specify whether or not the length decrease would also affect the girth, which is what's actually important.

I guess I'll just try the same approach. Excellent trips, by the way.