Hey b, is my hairline receding?

Hey b, is my hairline receding?

Op is a fucking faggit

Oh shit... A faggit

yep.

Come home dad

I can't tell if its receding or I got a bad cut...

OP you have the hairline of a monkey or female

I wouldnt class you as a white dht filled male without a good widows peak or 4 finger gap

You're gonna have to translate that shit user, Is that good or bad

Show the rest of your face

Why? You like my hair and wanna fuck me user? Gtfo

Fine, if you wanna have the hairline of brock lesner when your older

He cuts his hair short as fuck so its hard to tell how it would look at the length its at now

looks oily, probably britbong, your hairs fine

I actually am a britfag so good call. And I hope so... I'm only 20

Try growing a better beard, it'll offset the hairline

I can't grow a beard very well, this hairline shit is bothering me even though I'm happy with my hair right now, could just be my hairline maturing

If you're really worried, quit using so much product, trust me Xx

Probably about a Norwood 2-2.5.

Checked. And yeah its bothering me to the point of always checking it

Just looked at that scale and it ain't as far gone as that user.

I've been receding since I was 15 op, it's not easy. But you've got a small forehead so if it actually is, it won't be noticeable, and Propecia and Rogaine together will fix is up in almost every case.

I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if it changes further. Maybe I'm just being paranoid tbh

Do you know your father and paternal grandfather? Their hairlines should give you some clues

I'd say you are.

And even if you're right, with a little luck you won't even have to bother with rogaine and can just take a pill a day for the rest of your life to keep your hair.

10/10 thick hair would run my hands through

Well my dad went bald pretty young but his dad lasted till much later in life. My mums side all kept there hair

Feel free user

post proflie

Is this a get thread?

Then you have a good chance of going bald found, sorry OP

Young*

I've heard different things from different sources. Some say its mothers side that mainly determines it, my dad started losing his younger than me and his dad didn't lose it young so it seems random to me

Just get good sleep, exercise, don't stress, eat well, don't drink shitty energy drinks/soda, and your hair won't fall out as fast.