Feels thread time

Feels thread time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsQtnBu3p7Y
vimeo.com/152985022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I came to the conclusion that I will be lonely all my life long ago; however, I just now realized how terrible it is. I'm ready for it to be over.

Is it weird that I don't feel anything yet?
The realization is probably gonna hit sometime tomorrow and it's really gonna suck.
This is her basically saying she doesn't like me anymore which I really have no idea what to think of.
I'm not sad, but I'm not content either. It's like a numb feeling

It must be nice to have touched another person who cares about you.

It happens. Don't worry too much about it, only makes it worse when you do come to care.

Make sure everything is final. This kind of ending in the screenshot can "hold up" your feelings. You need closure. Say everything you need/want to say, do what you need to do, and make sure you leave nothing that you wish you had done.

That will help you to feel less numb about it.

What's life like without depression? I forgot.

It was, but seeing as I probably won't be again for a while, I hope you get someone to touch soon

It's more like, my mind is just cloudy and I can't even think.
Probably because my mind hasn't processed it all the way yet. What do you suppose I say?

And yeah, I'm 17, so is she. Not that much underage but I really don't care at this point because I desperately need help
Thanks for reading

she'll feel something if it's the right person. you're just not the right person.

I mean, you could kill yourself. But honestly, you should just accept that you're not meant to be and move on. Bitches are a dime a dozen. You won't believe me now, but you will one day.

lol you're a retard. you're 17. stop taking life so seriously.

Sorry, forgot to add pic

But that's the thing, I don't want anyone else. She's the dime and I just want to keep her

"it's kinda rare that I feel anything
when it comes to you"

translated: you don't make my vagina tingle anymore, and I think I'm super deep and intellectual and above the laws of attraction. You bored me. I'm 17, and I have an entire life ahead of me. I have no idea what the concept of real love is, and I'm doing my best to break it off without hurting your feelings.

Get a grip, faggot. Go find another girl.

lol no shit, you're 17.

I thought I met "the one" when I was in high school too. She tried to break up, but I salvaged the relationship because I thought she was "the one".

Then I went to college.

then you know what happened? I met 10+ girls who were just like her, and just as easy to obtain. So I was conflicted.

I left her. I don't regret it. Stop lying to yourself.

Before you stick it in finger her get good at that then after 39 mins of fingerings eat her out for another 10 or 20 mins then stick it in don't cum when I feels really good stick it out eat her then finger her and eat at same time

Why did I have to be born? Why couldn't one other sperm have made it? Or maybe, why did my parents have to have sex at all? I don't appreciate life and wish I didn't have to live it. I'm not looking to kill myself. I just want to know why I had to be born at all.

If there is purpose, show me please. It gets more and more unbearable. I might actually go insane soon

Same, except I wish I could kill myself. Would be too much for family to handle tho

I mean, if I had no family I would kill myself or get myself killed... same thing I guess

I got that feeling, somebody killed me, I got that feeling, zero feeling, zeros killing, all your millions, SOMEBODY KILL ME, SOMEBODY KILLED ME, I GOT THAT FEELING, ZERO FEELING

But the thing is, I can't find anyone else, I haven't dated anyone since freshman year and I probably won't for a good while. I just need a quick way to get over her or something. My mind is just blank and I really need help keeping it that way before I become more of an edgy faggot

Well my thread just died so I'll dump in yours
You're young and you have a girl that might be interested in you, you have it better than 98% of this board/thread.
Be happy my dude.

Dumping my shit

Nobody wins

She isn't interested anymore, and honestly I don't think she has been for a while

Acadiana? As in Acadiana High School?

Oh shit AHS Rams. I went there mate. Shit sucked nigger central.

Aposematysm dude.
Dated one of those before.
At least you know you're not wasting your time man, and it doesn't matter how optimistic you feel, that is a very good silver lining.

Yeah
It really does, I just transferred because my family moves a shit load
I just want to not feel like shit, there really isn't much I can do at this point, unless anyone has any suggestions

Also thanks for the support guys, glad there's somewhere I can go, really appreciate it

Anything for a Sup Forumsro

>Wanna ask a girl out
> recently gained alot of weight
> cant afford gym
> know she wont take me as I am now

Feelsbadman.feel

Cool, so you in lafayette or surrounding area? I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years a month or 2 ago.... just found out tonight that shes dating someone else. First time I cried in a while. Feels bad man.

be me 19
oversized
6'4" 320lbs
I can give speeches
I can write papers
I am very confident

and yet I cannot talk to her

The year is 2012 and I'm working at a local pizza joint. I'm a senior and just looking forward to getting out of school and out of my small rural town. I've been promoted to manager and I'm headed into work. on my way there I check the schedule. It's the same group as usual a couple cooks, guys I knew from school, me as the manager, and a couple waitresses. One of the waitresses I had never seen on the schedule before. Lets call her Billie..

Let me describe Billie, she's very short, at 6'4" i tower over her. She's slightly older than me, 25-27. Short blonde hair. Very cute. With a beautiful smile. But the thing that always catches me off guard is her eyes. She has one of those gazes that you will fall in love with if you look into it for too long. Cont?

go fucking running.
stop eating cookies.

you dont need to afford the gym.

I started man.

I lost a lot of weight ages ago, bit recently I havnt had enough time keep up and I put a shit ton back on.

Is that from fucking hey Arnold

>this kills the mudcrab

I am, and I know that feel man. Hopefully someone new will come up and be better for you. Until then, I love you man, stay strong

Please do

No shit

She said the same thing...which just killed me more. Shitty thing was I broke up with her in a fight not expecting it too last...but it was forreal this time. I fucked up.

Just got here mate? Hows Sup Forums treating you?

bro im going through the same shit you are. everyone on here saying to "grow up" or "you're 17 get over it" is true. im 18/F just barely started college. its time man. its just time

>18/f
>You dun goofd

Billie is different than the other waitresses. It almost seems as if shes not in it for the money, but to genuinely make people happy. As a consequence the other waitresses don't really see eye to eye with her. This leads to her often being tasked with doing some unnecessary duties that should be the responsibility of the other waitresses. But, she doesn't mind, always cheery and upbeat. No matter the situation. I love every minute of working with Billie, she was just one of those warm caring figures. Someone who could make you feel better no matter what.

shit son I prolly should've replied you in my story post.

Dude I'm sorry to hear, is your relationship not at a fixable point?

I just don't know, I just can't invision myself with anyone else and it really bothers me

Damn, the relation is way too real, man

Yeah man that episode messed me up

Is therapy worth it?

I was really depressed earlier this year, but it's for the most part back to my usual numb self. I've been depressed for as long as I remember but it really reached a high point. After some convincing I finally decided to go to a palce my college referred me to in town, they paid for five sessions there. By the time I was finally able to go the worst had passed and was probably repressed away. One of my friends still thinks I should go and I got into a bit of a fight with her. One of her friends that went to therapy and took medication also talked to me about.

I'm very objectionable to seeing a shrink and especially taking drugs though. It just doesn't feel right. There's something about having someone take notes on how I think and feel to figure out what's wrong with me, and the idea of needs pills to feel better that I just hate. I don't even know what better feels or looks like.

Well I thought it was, I was in the process of working my way back with her when she said she was dating... after 5 years with me it takes her less than 2 months to date someone else..so my hope has quickly drained, turned to sadness, now anger. Just fucking sucks being alone dealing with this. Youre the first person I actually talked to about this. Thank you so much for listening, actually means alot.

you got me with this one.....I connected with it.

check'd

Step forward a couple months, I've noticed that Billie is late for her shift. We weren't really busy at all just the usual Sunday church crowd. So i had almost planned to call her off for the day. when suddenly Billie knocks on the glass entrance door and motions me to come over.

I step outside. She has been crying and I can make out some bruise lines under a thin layer of makeup.

(Feel free to call me a white knight at this point.)

(I was raised in a rural home where respect for women is regarded as one of the pillars of society.)

Obviously very embarrassed, and very traumatized I gave her a quick hug and stepped inside to clock out for the day. I told Nate (another cook) that he could have my remaining half hour of managerial time. +1 dollar per hour woot!

I step back outside and lead Bobbie to my car. and we make our way to my place.

You're 17.
When I was 13 I lost my first GF because his brother ran a red light when they left my surprise birthday party (she arranged it, I didn't have a lot of friends)
She died 2 days after my bday, parents unplugged her. And I've been to a lot of therapists and I've done some real deep thinking and I can't tell you everything is ever going to be the same again, but you learn to appreciate people more. Sure, it made me scared of commitments and attachments because I feared how I'd feel when they were gone, but life is like that my dude. I'm happy, but I lurk these threads and drink everyonce in a while to remember her. And I feel sad, and it's okay.

To add to this, I asked /adv/ if therapy was the best solution a while ago and it was pretty discouraging

dumping

My fiance messaged me 2.5 hours ago that she was going to the hospital. She's 8 months pregnant and was bleeding a fair bit when she went to the bathroom.

I haven't heard back from her still, won't answer my messages and not online at all. I'm worried and there is absolutely nothing I can do. We currently have 10,000 miles separating us and I don't get back there for 10 more days

It definitely makes a difference if you see the right person and you take it seriously. Change is entirely up to you.
They didn't put me on any meds
()
And I can honestly say it helped, but I had to work for the stability I have rn.

Now, I had never known Billie to be one of those girls who'd go out seeking trouble, but it turns out that she had found her way into another bad relationship.
I made some hot chocolate and sat her down on the couch. we talked for a couple of hours. Mostly about her absolute cunt of a boyfriend.

Lets call him Keith

Yes.
If for no other reason than you'll have someone close that can listen and will never betray the confidence you place in them.
Sure, they're not a 'friend' in the sense of the word, but they're reliable and there for your well-being.

Sometimes, talking things out with someone who just wants to listen will help clear your mind and make things seem to make sense again.

Oh fuck user. Are you on a business trip?
Could still be a slightly premature birth, I know girls who were born just 7 months in.
I hope everything goes well. How are you feeling right now? Have you done anything to relax?

I completely understand man, she went into another relationship pretty fast, maybe she'll realize she made a mistake and will go back to the better man. You're a good person, she just done goof'd

Man, I feel so bad for you, I couldn't even imagine what I'd do if I lost her. But you're right, thank you for your input, I really appreciate it

Well it's 1 am and I'm all out of silly pictures, plus I still have finals tomorrow.
I'll lurk a little longer for the rest of this story tho
Thanks for listening and not calling mods Sup Forumsros, I love all of you

No. We live in Thailand, I just went home for a Canada for a few months for work and to bring my mom back with me to Thailand (she is coming with me for 2 months for the birth of her first grandchild). Her cousin just had a baby a few days ago but got pregnant a month before us.

I'm about to go smoke a fat joint and hope that distracts me until she calls. I don't want to miss the birth of my first child :'(

Basically I had never met Keith up until this point. But it's just kinda one of those things where you know you aren't going to like the guy even before you meet him.

A little more back story on me:
I had never been in a fight.
No major injuries
I was in my rebellious teen years AKA i bought a fast car. I loved my car, A bright blue 98 GT, 4.6L 5 speed. it was a bit of a late model resto. Just some rust and stuff.
But anyway I was always level headed, with a straight back and a broad shoulders. I was born a working man. Just like my father and his before him.

Back to the convo with Billie, shes telling me how obsessive this guy is, following her around, watching her work. all the usual evil boyfriend stuff. When suddenly I hear a huge crash outside followed by several dull thuds.

I'll enlighten you all with the advice my father gave me growing up, because I think it's valuable and might help someone out there:

"People saying things will get better is horseshit. Life is mean. It hurts, it sucks, and sometimes you just don't understand why everything seems to be stacked against you. But there will be a day that you wake up and realize that even though it hurts, it hurts less than yesterday. And the next day, it'll hurt even less. You'll keep waking up, day after day, and slowly things will start to feel better. I won't say there will be a day when it doesn't hurt, because if I've learned anything, it always will. It's never going to not hurt, but it will hurt a little less everyday. That's what life is all about."

Don't do funny drugs, trust me you'd rather be alert if anything goes down. Have a cig if you smoke, or go for a jog if it's not too late in mooseland
No problem my dude. There's tons of other girls, even if your city feels crammed, it's just because you're still in the same circles. Go out, have fun, you're at an age where being an idiot is a must.

dam, My father just told me:

"user, Best friends are only good for eating your food and fucking your wife"

Quads of truth, sucks.

Quads checked

If they're fucking your wife, are they really your friend?

Quads say your father was based as fuck.

Too be honest, if I had anything besides weed on me I'd probably be doing that instead. I know that it is likely no big problem but I'm still super worried. If my daughter wants to be born today then so be it, but I just hope nothing is wrong.

I look out my window to see a tiny guy maybe 5'4" smashing the glass in on my car. Again, I'm super level headed. I walk out and shout at him, asking what the hell he thinks he's doing. He asks if I have Billie.
Of course I do
Did you leave that mark on her face?
This answer is something that will haunt me for decades to come.

"She deserved it. "

Billie steps out the front door, sobbing.

Why would you ever think it's OK to hurt someone as innocent and as small as Billie. she couldn't defend herself even against a tiny manlet like Keith.

He drops the baseball bat and pulls a small pistol out of his waistband.

"I bet you are fucking her too huh"
"are you fucking her too, fatass"

no, but you let them get close enough to do it to you.

You BASTARD.

How do I find a good one then?

What if I'm still resistant to treatment and therapy?

What does better look like? I was asked this question a couple weeks back and I still can't seem to answer it. I suppose you can say I don't know any better.

What if there is no, "better," for me? What if it's just a lifelong struggle to cope with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=LsQtnBu3p7Y
If youre going through a breakup give this a listen, guarantee youll like it. Unless youre a faggot.

I started to close the gap. he was maybe 25' away. Two steps in, I feel something hit me, at this point it doesn't really matter. Might as well be throwing baseballs at a freight train. Third step lands me right on top of him. I clock him so goddamn hard I broke my right hand, and half of his jaw. I was on the ground on top of him at this point. The blow had put him out cold. I was covered in my own blood. And me being the wuss that I am nearly fainted when I saw it. I started to stand up. and then I passed out.

Dont die on me!

The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital. with my parents. Apparently the round had passed through some skin on the lower right part of my stomach. avoiding basically anything serious.
My first question was, is she ok. My family steps out. Billie comes in, she's completely in tears. But, she's ok.

Im sorry guys I'll end here. it looks like the thread is dying.

I always wanted to be a hero.

Yea he got that saying from my grandfather.

Long story short father and grandpa are sitting in a living room

Father starts telling gramps about wife/life and best friend

Grandpa drops said bit of knowledge

Dad gets pissed

doesn't talk to gramps until he figures out that he was right

Never met my grandfather he died of a anger induced heart attack well before I met him.

My father is probably going out the same way

I probably will as well

You're my hero, user.
See you, space cowboy

night bros See you llater

Let's suffer some more.

OK so her aunt just messaged me saying she is OK. Her aunt knows barely any English so getting any other information is pretty damn hard.

>perspective

Life is an everlasting struggle for everyone user. You're just making it more miserable focusing on the bad things.
And the right psychotherapist isn't the one with the fanciest office or the dirtiest sneakers, it's really a matter of finding it yourself. What's better, if you know someone with struggles like yours, ask for guidance on the therapist part. Do you live in the u.s.?

Someone made a short on this
vimeo.com/152985022

I am probably going to an hero after I finish university and can afford a flight to somehwere far away

Thanks for sharing that user

Maybe this isn't the best place to post this, but fuck it. I need to type something. Clear my head.

I've been really depressed. For a long time. If I had to think about why, I don't think I could come up with a solid answer. It never gets better -- sometimes it just seems less worse.

Recently moved to a new area, trying to change things up a bit. Got a new job, which while I don't love it, I don't mind it much either. Moved to live close to work. Try to save some money. Do well for myself.

And then it hits. Just out of nowhere. One night before I know it, I'm a fifth and a half of Five O' Clock into the night, and someone calls the cops on me because they're legitimately worried that I was about to kill myself.

But that's whatever, I guess. I've done stupider things. I can laugh about it now, I guess. Because if I don't laugh about it then I have to take it as a moment of clarity and get my fucking act together, which I have no idea how to do.

And then, last week, my apartment gets broken into. Someone got in through the window, stole about half the vidya collection I've been putting together since I was a kid, some money, and all of my dope.

So, now, on top of the echoing emptiness that fills my day to day life, I'm living in a constant state of fear. Someone pulled up in front of my house about an hour ago (totally harmless), and I had a full-blown panic episode.

Everyone says that it gets better, but does it? It gets harder and harder to face the day each morning.

Anyone else feel comfort in thinking about suicide? I've noticed it really calms me down and helps me fall asleep faster. Anyone who can relate?

Yeah I'm in good old CA

hell yeah.. knowing that if shit gets too fucking hard you can just end it

Well fuck.
It was most likely one of your neighbours. Guy smelled the dope, came in for some and cashed in on the vidya. If you're thinking on filing a report (don't, weed.) Say someone in the building has been giving you looks in the stairs or the elevator.
Where do you live user? How'd they break in?

Dude cali is filled with therapists for rich people, so it'll be hard to find one that really helps and isn't just looking to give you more appointments to milk tf out of you.
Damn.

I'd love to tell you.

It honestly still scares me. It just feels wrong thinking about it but sometimes it just won't leave my mind which is the scary part I guess. I dunno but yeah knowing that it'd be easy to end it kinda helps I guess