Ask a guy who hasn't done the dishes in over 3 months and has mold over everything anything

Ask a guy who hasn't done the dishes in over 3 months and has mold over everything anything.

why?

What the fuck do you eat with?

Self Bump

Timestamp?

Also, post pics of whole house

>open the cheese

Wash your fucking dishes

Been going out to eat. To be honest I've been lazy as fuck and it smells to bad to clean. I don't know what to do. Help me Sup Forumsros

>1.06 MB
>Anonymous 05/10/16(Tue)22:08:42 No.68
1. timestamp
2. why the FUCK would you leave that shit out?

Where you live?

You need to douse your kitchen with bleach

what the fuck op?

Use bleach. Not an insult, that shit'll smell, and be careful, if you don't like any particular dishes, that shit'll clean up anything. It's a fucking wonder material m8.

If dubs you clean the dishes with proof

you are about to be put on my rage folder. What the fuck is your excuse

Soak everything in steaming hot water for a couple hours before you start

Throw everything out and buy new dishes. Those are now a lost cause

Toss everything with mold
Buy new shit
Don't be a lazy shit and do your dishes

Time stamp for you guys. I'm dry heaving might throw up will post pic if I do. I normally avoid the kitchen

QUADS

QUADS OF TRUTH HOLY FUCK

Checked an rekted

CHECK THAT

White people are fucking disgustin

FukiN stick it in the pooper

HAIL HITLER

Let's see the rest of your place

Call the closest CDC

>quads and timestamp
Well, uh, make a nice dish detergent by taking 1 part bleach, one part ammonia, and mix them together and blow them using a straw lightly, to get your perfect mix, And it should help clean your dishes

Isn't this thread bringing back some memories? Any oldfags remember?

Honestly it's perfectly clean. I have ocd and can't stand messes. But for some reason I can't wash dirty dishes... They are too dirty

Neil, fucking gas yourself, kike

Well, you're in this situation, so that probably means that you lack normal motivation.

1) Get adderall
2) Take adderall
3) Start washing the dishes
4) finish washing the dishes

Alternatively, you could just skip the adderall and fucking respect yourself and just wash the fucking dishes.

this

you mean the moldy fleshlight shit?

I am a old fag lol

>open the cheese

Fucckkk, the sour cream...

This guy

*heil

Get a little bit of bleach, it will wash off but more importantly it will drown out the smell immediately the stuff can take the worst smells on earth and make them smell like bukkake.

>oldfags

you dont have to explain yourself but you do have to leave, maybe pick up some bleach for OP

2nd that

Any updates?
>op, come back with industrial grgrade bleach and a rubber suit, flog

If this is what you're referring to then yes, it is bringing back some memories.

Will this help me clean the dishes? I don't have any bleach just dawn dish detergent

It's too risky to clean the dishes without bleach. I suggest you go out and buy one

No, you need fucking bleach.

Are you related to the drain fly guy?

Will toilet cleaner work?

Consider paper plates?

If it's Clorox supported then i say give it a shot

Will toilet cleaner work? Instead of bleach? Pic related I need to clean my toilet too

> HAIL

This is toilet cleaner right? Will this work?

HEIL

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. YOU DON'T FLUSH EITHER? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR THAT

For the toilet? Yeah

Fuck, OP is a complete autist

I was going thru a rough time passing that... I feel like I formed a bond with it. I'm worried if I let it go it will feel bad... I love it and don't want it to feel bad...

Not for dishes?

Absolutely disgusting

im pretty sure no

What the fuck OP. You have OCD and yet you don't own bleach in your house and you formed a bond with your own shit?

Get some heavy duty lawn bags. Trash everything that has been soaking filth and mold. Bleach the kitchen. Wash your dishes after you are done eating. If you cant stand to wash dishes then you are doomed to a fast food lifestyle.

>go buy bleach
>put on the gas mask
>throw out everything you can afford to replace
>soak the rest in hot water & bleach mixture
>clean the kitchen with lots of bleach

Let it go. It wants to be with its own kind.

I run a complicated life. Picking up bleach now, will post pictures to ask if it's the right thing

Let it go user. Frozen did.

Bump

Keep thread going I'm at the store will post when I get back.

For OP, bump.

I will bump as well

Bump

This picture makes me loose my shit. What have you done America....

>loose

bumpity

BAYUM!

get on my level my old cum has more crust
Dont pretend to be a grime if you not

>subtle greentext

Make sure you look at reddit r/Sup Forums later for this post OP. I guarantee this shit will be there

bumpoty

you should just throw them all out and start over fam.

i hate doing dishes too but if you do them more often its way easier. getting started is the hardest part, once i get going its pretty comfy.
you could listen to music or something, i like listening to my radio shows.

bumpity bump

Buy gloves and a pack of those hospital masks and just start filling trash bags. Don't even attempt to clean any of the actual dishes. Start over. Buy new dishes. U dun gooft. You're probably killing yourself with mold and you don't even know it.

this thread wont fucking die

I won't let it

OP needs to learn the error of his ways
Bunping

Neet/10

Guys, I'm getting tacos.. Thinking of the dishes is scaring me

You can also smoke too

FINALLY! OP HAS RETURNED

Clean it up, man. You wont have to be scared after. Gotta learn it the hard way.
Also bumb