LOVE IS LOVE! AGREED?

LOVE IS LOVE! AGREED?

This is super gay.

You're super gay, faggot.

no, fuck off degenerate

Ok, no. I'm gonna show you super gay. Sit your ass down and prepare.

What's wrong? :c

nah loves personal so your notion of love is not necessarily true for me just because it is for you

for me love within this construct of discourse is attraction to femininity, if the guys got a good body then i honor him for his aesthetics only to the point it would be personally motivating for me (or otherwise useful like a worker on my theoretical world sized hemp farm etc), or that it has potential to take a SHIT FUCK TON of HRT and be my little sex fuck thangg.

nor is love eternal but people say that again to coax cajoule and other coerse themselves into getting what they want longer (companionship not being alone or w/e etc weakness)

love is for as long as there is servitude to what you want whether u have the words in ur head for it or on ur screen or not

urafuckinpedoagreed?

love is lust, u cannot deny this

25 with 16.

Taking it further and further as we go along.

Became close pretty quick. Been four months now and everything is still pretty strong.

Yeah, when are pedophiles going to get equal treatment? What's wrong with a 50 year old and a 5 year old fallicing in love?

Well that graph shows 16, not 5.

Big difference.

LOVE IS LOVE!

OP IS GAY! AGREED?

The only one I don't agree with is race. Niggers and whites shouldn't mix.

beautiful, thanks user

If love = anal sex
then I agree OP

One day well give everyone knifes and guns and them them all kill each other off..... Thos who remain will be the real leaders. LOVE IS THE MONSTER

16 and fucking 36?

I knew pedo rights would be next on this fucking train.

Yes. Anal sex is beautiful.

16 isn't pedophilia.

Ancient Japenis wisdom needs no thanks. Just remember that Japan has had this shit figured out for hundreds of years, so you aren't breaking new ground at all.

Whatever man, I don't have the money to stop you from being a creep.

jews at work man

Agreed. :)

Love isn't real.

The graph also says that love is love. Who are you to stand in the way of the love between a 50 year old and a 5 year old?

ew faggot

And if you did have money, just what would you do? I don't get what money has to do with anything...

OP is autist. Faggot. Horrible bait. Cut off your dick.

Well what half sane person even thinks of a relationship between a 50 and a 5 yr old? Maybe you're the one who's fucked.

I'm not autistic. I'm straight. It's not bait, and I have a vagina.

Don't you wish you could make other people have a vagina just by fucking them?

Kik?

All those things considered, you're still a faggot.

No. We'd run out of dick to fuck.

Love has a meaning in order to further our spieces. gay love may be love, but it is also a dead end. Sperm in the ass doesn't make babies.

It doesn't make babies, but it makes my fucking dick hard.

exactly. who needs more shitty kids. gay sex is the answer to overpopulation

but but, they would have a vagina after I fuck them. how can I fuck tem then

love is fucking gay and OP is a faggot and Sup Forums was never good

Wouldn't you like to let someone rape you, knowing that doing so would inflict an unwelcome vagina on them? Wouldn't you just love to put yourself in a situation where that would happen? Emasculating rapists just when they think they've made you helpless?

Fuck you and your slippery ass slope.

I mean, I have a rape fetish so I don't give a fuck regardless. Rape my shit up, fam.

>50 and 5 isn't love

Bigot detected

So anyone who might turn gay should turn gay, so that they never reproduce, right?

This is a solved problem. Look it up.

i smell a bait

>16yo white christian girl married to old jewish nigger
Nice agenda fuck off

>
Behold, the pedophile horse was given authority to kill in the land. It took with it one half of all men's daughters.

I should read that again.

It's not paedophilia, 16 is too old.

Agreed but youre still a gigantic faggot and you should kill yourself

I'm immortal, faggot. Even if I wanted to off myself, I wouldn't be able to. That's all I'm allowed to say.

who stole my wu tang album