LET"S HELP FIND THIS MISSING PERSON

LET"S HELP FIND THIS MISSING PERSON

LET'S SHOW HOW GOOD 4CHAM IS

Tbh I might actually join the suspect kek

No.

OP displays expert faggotry
>hope this lil cuck dies
>cuck is girl and OP

This is serious. I know we kid around here, but police say she is in immenient danager

NYPA

/thread

Chattfag here.

All we hear about.

This site is 18+, fucking little kids.

>NYPA
you think she is at the New York Power Authority?

I bet she was already raped

The guy bought a bunch of shit before taking her.

Pink covers, pillows, etc..

Who knows what the fuck is going on.

I live in a little town in South Idaho, and Ive been hearing she could be around in my neck of the woods. shits crazy yo

go out and look. You can be white knight

theres been search parties around. I was part of 2 of them. Dont have the time to be a part of all of them, but I believe I helped

>T.B.I
That's a real thing?

good for you user. you tried

inb4 op is gary simpson

top kek

yes states have their own investigation bureaus. the FBI is just the federal bureau

You don't get much more pedo than that fucking guy

fuckin newfag
it's No Yokels Pound Ass

You are right this site is for 18+ fucking little kids.

And he drives a white conversion van with a bed in the back. Everything about this guy screams pedo.

Gary is such a pedo name too

bottom kek

'cept for the one that took this girl, of course

I'll pray she makes it home fam

She is is my basement

Loli me up fag

She's been missing since the 4th, she's fuckin dead :(

fucking got me

Well i hope that the poor girl is alright is all. Eventually gary will be caught, whether shes alright or not has yet to be seen. But he'll be caught, ol garbear here will go to prison. And sure as you're born he'll get shiv'd. Probably to death.

*imminent

Are you from Tennessee?

You felt the need to correct a spelling mistake 23 minutes later?

Find this missing girl to get your loli.

Nah nigga

le kek XD fucking faggot

NSA ALERT! NSA ALERT!

CHECK THIS GUY'S BASEMENT

just got here... sorry I'm late. you dumb fucks thought it was right for 23 minutes... my bad.

Word up my noodle

I still think its right faggot

you think someone's going to go through all that effort to kidnap her, then waste her? dude obviously wants to fuck her, not kill her

nooooooooooo

Doesn't sound like he went through a whole lot of effort. He just checked her out of school. Dumb fucks let him too.

*it's

My point is that it's been a week. He probably did his thing and then hit the road to Mexico with one less complication to worry about.

Well killing her and ditching the body is kinda getting rid of evidence ykno

Sick burn fam

He is her uncle, who had custody of her prior to the kidnapping (father regained custody).

Well that changes everything

He most likely got tired of her holes after a few days so he put her in the ground so there is no one to talk about what happened.

Father looks like he knows his way around a meth pipe

Can someone tell me the whole story on this?

You think he is trying to save her from the father?

The plot thickens.

yeah, google can.

Is this the NAMBLA meeting?

Support man-boy love!

OP is a faggot.
Tits of the girl or gtfo

You never know. Father lost custody for a reason. Or maybe he's just gotten too attached.

Wether he's the dad's or the mother's brother also changes a lot.

you don't need to kidnap her to kill her. that just draws more attention to you. if he wanted her dead, he'd have made it more secretive

dude's life is over. whatever happens, he's not returning to everyday life, ever. he's either
>going into hiding
or
>fleeing the country, to somewhere he can hide/can't be extradited
or
>accepting prison is imminent and just trying to avoid evidence being collected. but this is unlikely, since taking her from school points a line directly at him

so, first two options. if he has a lot of money, he could flee to another country. but he seems poor, so he's going into hiding

vehicles attract a lot of attention. he probably has some kind of hideaway. possibly another pedo, and he'll trade his sex toy for safety

fbi should be looking into connections of his - people who live in rural areas, or somewhere capable of hiding two additional people. obviously a dude. someone who might be into little girls

there's your fucking method of capturing him and finding her, dummies

We are looking for a girl you faggot.

Full story?

Call the feds, that's the way?

>LET'S SHOW HOW GOOD 4CHAM IS
AGREED!
Lets find Gary Simpson and bring him a care package of lube and duct tape for ease, and a pallet of gatorade and a 10lb sack of peanuts for energy

>Creepy ass uncle drives up at the school in a big white van
>Tells school that his niece's parent got into a bad accident
>School lets him pick her up because he is on the "Pickup List"

Jesus fucking christ all the schools in this country are retarded. It was that school's fault she got kidnapped, and now she's probably dead.

>Oh no, but it's not their fault at all. That guy was on a "list."

Fucking bullshit.

Ok, get to work fag master.

fuck man she is prolly raped and dead fuck that asshole though

thank you for supporting NAMBLA, you are clear to join the flaming faggot section

how about letting the fbi do their jobs (to catch him and find her) and you do your job (be a neckbeard faggot on Sup Forums wasting his time)

if you have some way of investigating his connections, phone records, internet history, etc., then go ahead, faggot

but you're not going to do anything through here, other than finding chesters who want to imagine being him and having sex with her

You have no idea what NAMBLA is?

*whether

No, I don't have Google. What do I do you fucktard?

That's her father? This kid can't catch a fucking break. Look at this fucker. He looks like the type that shoots cats for fun.

It's not rocket science

Well, faggot, yes, that seems about right. On all points. Fuck me fam, dat a sick ass burn

What if he wants to find chesters so he can roleplay with them?

>someone who might be into little girls
>there's your fucking method of capturing him

Fhuck this shith

You get fucked in the ass by niggers.

if he puts on a toupee and dyes his mustache he would look handsome and thats a nice van.

I dont think she's dead yet but she will be if he thinks the cops are closing in on him. He knows he's fucked if he gets caught might as well kill her and not let everyone know what he did to her. If he has other children or a partner he wouldnt want the child to spill it after she's rescued.
If the fucking media can shut up about the police's progress there's a high chance she'll be found alive.
I hope he's not about hurting the child even if its rape theres the deliberately inflicting physical pain and the other which is not about pain but rather to fulfill his lust desires.

Danger*

I bet he dominated that little girl in some sleezy motel

Done, now what?

How good does your dad blow cocks?

You waited 23 minutes to correct imminent, and then missed danger for another 50, dafuq wrong w u nigga

not the guy who took her, dumbass. the guy who's helping her uncle hide him. some contact of her uncle who seems like the type.

presumably, the uncle took her and is hiding somewhere with her - but he's probably hiding with an acquaintance of his who's also into little girls

*bait

So I guess that rules out NAMBLA then. Man, we're onto something here!

>If the fucking media can shut up about the police's progress there's a high chance she'll be found alive.

You're expecting too much from the normies. They're going to post every update about this on Normiebook and the Uncle's going to see it and kill her when they find his location.

Let's hope uncle snail only browses 4cham

I bet he is in this thread now.

He's probably OP
Getting tips on what the cops are likely to do

Any one of us could be him.

I'm not.

Are you sure about that? You could be him and not even know it.

You sure?

She probably thinks his dick is Gary delicious.