Does anyanon know that feeling of being for sure fucked no matter what you do?

Does anyanon know that feeling of being for sure fucked no matter what you do?
Pretty much watching your life break before you being able to do nothing but watch.
Also general feels thread

I use to be like that, after I met a perfect girl I sorta got over it. Anyway
>Girl is across country, love her to death, shes so fucking cute I can't stand beinf apart from her.
>Other girl wants my shlong, right here right now style. Catching feels for her, but still love current girl.
>Wat fucking do.

Likes girl who loves someone else. Unemployed and can't find a job to stay here with her. Might have to be a bum and live with parents again.

Listen Sup Forumsro,
the best thing to do right now is to wait it out.
If you get enough feels for her you will know in you heart what is right to do but for now just be patient, good things come to those who wait.

I'm right there with you Sup Forumsro

Sup Forumsro I literally give her relationship advice and compliment her all the time. Sometimes it doesn't feel worth it, though I've never felt a connection like this with anyone else.

Tbh I knew that already, but hearing it from somebody else just kinda makes you feel better and drives it home.

Glad to help you man

Same fucking thing with me dude

Dude it's difficult as shit b/c I go above and beyond to "Be there for her" but it's almost like she doesn't want me there. Like everyone else.

Honestly it sounds like you need to give her space where she seems like she needs/wants it.
I know it can be hard trust me, i have gone through this before and not always being there is the hardest thing to do to someone you love but it is essential

I think you're right user. I only have enough money to stay here for a month. I contemplated just leaving until I met her. Now I'm actually trying to stay here just to hear her laugh and see her smile.

>31yo
>no job
>no career
>no money
>no friends
>no gf
>I live in Spain: +20% unemployment.

When I tell people about my whole story, I'm blamed anyway about my situation. Always that I open a thread here I get shit. It's like I'm never getting solace. I tried to fix my life but I always get frustrated and punished by external factors or just my own stupidity.

Enjoy it while it last because she won't be here forever.
and about that job,
Start out small and work your way up slowly until you have something substantial

Sup Forumsro life is hard on everyone and whoever thinks its easy can fuck off. Cheer up mate, you'll figure it out!

It amazes me that I ever had hope that my life would ever be worthwhile

Thanks. Good luck to you mate.

First kind words for me here in weeks... And now I feel guilty for getting them. I guess I chose my general anxiety disorder as well.

You're right Sup Forumsro. I've applied at some retail places just to get something. I'll try to tell her how I feel after I let some time pass.

That feeling incites bitter anger whenever I have those thoughts, as I see my life , and life in general is fucked, what we do, what any species does, doesn't matter, nothing will ever matter

>shit soaked life user here

This one is for all you guys.

user, sometimes it just takes some kind words to feel motivated. I know from experience, I'm in a similar situation to you. Just having support goes a long way

Op the solution is to stop giving a fuck about anything

It's been like that since I was born. I was just too naive to realize it.

The sooner you accept it the sooner you can get on with your life.

This worked for me but sometimes it's hard to not give a fuck as people nowadays are very judgamental and expect things from you without knowing about your past and chances.

user,
it's not the ending that counts,
It's the road you take to get there.

Whenever you guys feel bad about something or someone being better than you just remember that at the end of the game the king and the pawn go in the same box

I once had a chance to experience teen age love which could have changed me for the good. But I was so obsessed with my inferiority complex, anxiety disorders that when she gave me a chance I couldn't understand what was happening until it was very late.

And here I'm am 16 years later still rememering her beautiful face, words and chance I did not take.

Yes, but at least the king gets solace in life before he or she goes.

OP here.
user i understand this all to well,
Looking behind you is not going to help you moving forward.
Learning from the mistakes you have made is the only way to truly learn.

True. But I've tried to improve and fix my life enough times already (I'm on the verge of trying ONE LAST time), learning from the past. But I live in a nation that doesn't give too much room for failure and recovery. I'm 31, I feel too old and tired to have hopes.

The other die I dreamed I died and I cried of relieve inside of the dream. And when I woke up I felt so sad to feel happy about death...

Good luck to you anyway. I hope you don't end up as me. Seeing others being happy or improve me gives me a bit of happiness even if it sounds strange.

I wish you the best of luck and i hope you end up better than you could ever think

OP here, logging off because i'm tired as fuck.
see you guys later and good luck

Good luck OP and hopefully things start going your way Sup Forumsro