SECRETS THREAD

SECRETS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

wrpolice.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like food.

I don't know why I still frequent Sup Forums when most of its current material either disgusts or disinterests me.

I used to shoot at people from the woods with a bb rifle

I really really want to fuck my sister.
Pic related.

I'm a closet furfag.

I ruined an old friends marriage.

I killed my ex because the bitch took all my money
I burried the body here
32.5899530 -83.6476870

i suffer from daily panic attacks but hide it from everyone

i would too....right in the ass....

I think OP is a fag, but I don't want him to know...

Im glad Im not the only one lol

Not sure why I had your post linked lol

Omw

Ive helped 3 exs get fucked by a friends dog

My best friend and I were 11 years old, his sister was like 9 or 10. He dared me to show her my penis. We got into a closet, I showed her, and he laughed
>user, it looks like a J! XDDDD
That was the first time I ever considered suicide.

Too far to be worth my effort

I need a hug.

she*

user is right

I need a hug. Anybody wanna circlehug?

My friend thinks I stole his girlfriend and married her. The truth is she dated him to get his banking info and we're going to clean him out and run to a non extradition country. Me and her have been married the whole time. The summbitch never should have broke up me and his sister.

I am a Nymphomaniac

A lot of people think I'm stupid and have no plans for the future but I'm getting 90% in all my classes and planning on getting into medical school. It's mostly a secret because no one even asks about me anymore, they all assume I just dropped dead off the face of the earth.

Hey there! Emperor of Earth here; how's everyone doing tonight? I hope at the very least you bunch have been fucking cooking properly.

Any content requests? I have a pretty big collection.

I paid a hot heroin addict $100 to suck my cock. I eventually fucked her twice. I'm married.

I want to start taking hormones

Oh, you want some test to start making gains, bruh? :^)

Another story
>around the same time, actually earlier that year
>for the record, this was in Oklahoma
>His smoking hot cousin of the same age is visiting for a weekend
>I get to stay the night over because best friends
>X says that we're gonna touch her but once she's asleep
>"Haha, sounds good. Gee golly X, she sure is cute."
>It's time
>We sneak into his sisters room
>I discover my love of ass because she sleeps heavily
>didn'tevencareaboutpussy.jpeg
>Look over
>X is touching his sister
>Instant discomfort
>They start to wake up so we sneak back into his room
>Today X is a pot smoking faggot who still has a thing for his siblings
Needless to say, once I moved out of Oklahoma we stopped talking.

I'm only 30 minutes from there

greentext that shit

Getting ready to go for the highest score it will be epic!

Should some of us not go to school tomorrow?

Lied to my first grade teacher when 9-11 happened and told her m grandma worked in the WTC. No idea why I did that. Never told the truth either, she's probably dead now though.

Oh yeah I wanna to make all kind of gainz to get a c cup :^)

i incested with my sister a bit for a few years

mostly just feeling her stinky stinky stinky pussy (i had no idea) and mushing her flab-tits around my dick

she was complicit in it - she wasn't too interested in my dick but she let me mess with her boobs while she held my dick. no meant no. no weird forcey shit like that.

but she's converted it into her head as an adult as something that I did to her and she's a "victim" now

lied to her about it when she wanted to talk about it, basically skated around the whole thing when i realized she had completely packed away her own participation in it. pretended to be nice with her for awhile before letting her drop off the face of the earth again (we never liked each other but I've always been way smarter than her so I just let her steer herself around)

sorry you wanted to hold my big fat one. you slept in the same bed as me every single time for a longggg time. glad i never actually strickly dan stuckled you, man would i have been life-over fucked

I had my first gay hook up ever last night, at age 35.

I could only get hard when he was blowing me, lost it every time I tried to stick it in his ass, eventually realized I wasn't gonna come, let him jerk off onto me, cleaned up, and went home.

No longer curious. Sticking with girls from now on.

Kill yourself

In my old room, I used to dribble piss on the floor in the corner or wherever was convenient. Once I took a full blown piss right in the corner.

I posted an ad on CL as a CD looking for guys to suck off. One BBC has me scared, but I'm thinking of trying it.

How else are you going to get an education if you don't?

C-C-Conner...??

Could get educated in not dying :^)

After you nigga and your momma..

If I see an hairy man 40+ with a big cock I turn into a total submissive whore.

To late it's all part of life it's your destination

Got it out of your system. Maybe try a trap next time

No but I'm sure I'm not the only one. Feel bro's hard dick, feel gross about it later, pretend you never wanted to in the first place. it's the incest version of pretending to have never been interested in that guy you blew for months.

I cheated on my friend's girlfriend when we were 14 and now they're married

Witnessed a rape when I was 12 and did nothing about it, told nobody either

It was some hood rat from the neighborhood. Her name was Michelle she was my age. She let me feel on her little nubs tits few times. Grab her ass. She would wear short shorts all the time.

I was walking home from school. Cut through an area behind some tennis courts. There were three homies/ese's standing there. I heard a girls voice grunting 'no! Stop!" Then, "shut the fuck up!"

I got close and saw her laying on the dirt while this older guy from the neighborhood was fucking her. He must have been about 18, 19 I don't know his real name, but his gang name was joker. The other guys were watching, waiting for their turn.

They look at me. I look down and kept walking.

I never told anybody. She was a fast girl. I had my first French kiss from her. Felt her little tits. Fingered her. Guys in the neighborhood would always go to her house because her dad was locked up and her mom worked. I never saw her after that rape happened

The guys that did it, joker and another guy there got killed in front of a liquor store a few months later. The other two got locked up later on in life and hopefully are still in there.

how regretful of a wife do you have, does she even move your dick

sorry nigger i dont believe in destiny

i wish i had that not bad pic of the kid with his thumbs up saved..

So...to get revenge on him... you married a new girl, let him fuck the new girl, all because he broke you up from a different girl however long ago? hmm

I stole a candy bar when I was a kid.
I wrecked a friends car in high school and he took the blame.
I was the go to motard that did all the dirty work for the DI's in boot camp (USMC) and then the go to douchbag that the Sgt's went to, to make sure a problem was "squared away". In turn I had 2 people NJP'd, one court martial'd and broke numerous knees to force the certain marine to be medboarded out.
I also fucked a Lt's wife for him and recorded it (before sweet tech and iphones) so that he could go to court and divorce her without paying alimony/spousal support. (Not sure if that worked, but he did get the divorce and she tried to commit suicide).
Can't tell you what I did in Iraq bc that shit goes to my (and my fireteam's grave).
Got out and lie to everyone. I was in the Infantry and kicked major ass, but I downplay it and sometimes dont even tell ppl I was deployed.
I went back to Iraq last year (as a civilian) to try to locate about $125,000 in Iraqi Dinar and a gold plated. Wasted trip bc no taxi driver would take me to the village that we buried it out of bc of ISIS. **Hoping its still there though..worth the wait
I suffer from extreme PTSD, anxiety attacks, panic attacks and I want to kill myself everyday, but I make it look like Im extremely happy and my life is good...which it is. My life is really good, but I have a dark cloud that follows me everywhere. Probably Karma. But, I cover it up well. The day that I snap, I will be liquidating everything that I own and launch my own campaign against ISIS via Erbil then head west out of Kurdistan. If ISIS is gone by then, Ill probably just go out guns blazing with any of the other hundred terrorist group.
FUCK.....Im such a fucked up piece of shit dirtbag and no one knows. Thank god for Pain Pills, Coke and a decent job to fund those addictions to cover up the reality of who I am.

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

it's kind of fucked up but you know you did right for yourself. if your own shit is right with a bunch of bad shit around you theres no point sticking your neck out. this is what suburby faggs dont understand about snitching. somebody gets robbed in Malibu you dont have to watch your back for your own neighbors if you know who

>I masturbated my neighbors horses when I was 13

I like my wife but I want to cheat on her because sex with her sucks

I'm addicted to fapping to my sister

I'd like to start a new philosophical/spiritual movement. I'm working on a manual for conduct and guidance as well. I fear it will be seen as a religion/cult, but all I really want is to help ease the suffering of others

I'm also probably incredibly delusional and doomed to fail despite my good intentions

I'm still in love with my ex

I've been fucking a relative for the last 4 years.

God she was the best lay i ever had, never had someone coax the cum out of me so well

Same boat. Pam at my work is gonna get it so hard.

Burried the bitch at his mom's house

I called my ex every night when I'm away from home and I enjoyed talking with her more than with my wife

me too.....
I want to sleep with traps...

Ahh sir william gull glad to have you back

This makes you a cuck user
Just saying

Fucker.
I've been blamed for those for years.

Report this to Warner Robins Police.

wrpolice.org/

Coordinates address led to 305-307 Sterling DR Warner Robins, GA 31088

Show genitals with timey wimey stampey wampey.

My secret? I ALWAYS roll dubs.
Cheek eem, m80s.

I really want to fuck my buddy's wife pic is her

I think having your own children is selfish, granted, an instinctual sort of selfishness

It's one thing to have children out of necessity, it's another to have a child just because you can. There are so many children in need of a loving home, if you have the means and desire to raise children, you should adopt

this is somebody the poster wants to fuck with you idiot

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

I got herpes from a stripper. I didn't even really want to go to VIP with her, but my friend talked me into it.

Pretty sure she gave him herpes too. He's married.

Was her name Sheena? Sheena is a hot as fuck heroin addict.
She told me a story of fucking several married dudes.

jesus christ why, she looks like some dough-faced suffragette from the 1800s

She's no attractivo.

oh shit I knew a freaky weird girl named Sheena who would def have been on that shit. did she go to school in Seattle?

if this is real I would get in that shit immediately

GOD DAMN MAN DO IT NOW

Thanks for sharing your awful story.

Goonies....

i'm killing myself in exactly two months. being gay sucks

Totally real, man.
Just wish there was a way I could do it

underage?

She lost a bunch of weight and she look even better now pic is her

I went down on my best friend's wife while he was at work.

mike...

this

That's a man baby

Jeffrey...

No its not summerfag. It's a real dead body. Wtf is wrong with you

fb now.

I post my wife here frequently without her knowing I don't know if I will stop.

nostalgia

remember when grinman was still around, much less not even grinman?

slowpoke threads?

shit was fun