Me and a coworker have chosen to be gay for one another. Mainly to troll our "supposedly" naturally gay coworker

Me and a coworker have chosen to be gay for one another. Mainly to troll our "supposedly" naturally gay coworker.
How long should we remain gay to successfully defeat the "gay isn't a choice" argument?
I'd like to join the ranks of the straight as soon as possible so I would ideally want to be gay only for the amount of time it takes to win the argument.

Tl;dr I'm gay now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot

long enough for butt stuff

You were gay all along, friend.

What if we do it right now. Can I go back to poon and still be right?
Yeah I know.

come to terms with your gayness, young user

>Bisexual doesn't understand that homosexuality is a mix of nurture and nature
>tries to troll gay coworker by having anal sex with another coworker
>It was all just a ruse by other coworker to fuck his boipussy
omg you are such a TROLL op ;^)

No. I choose to be gay now.
What sealed the deal was accepting the terms and conditions to Sup Forums stating that I am indeed a faggot.

>right
no you'd be wrong and naturally bi, which isn't purely gay so you'd be sorta right but still partially gay

>troll our gay coworker
yeahright.pgn
>Tl;dr I'm gay now
you were a dick loving faggot all your life

hope you and your boyfriend have a beautiful life

But I'm not bisexual. I'm gay. For now.

When I decided I didn't want to be like OP.

Well to be fair, gayworker is a Hillary supporter. So I feel that extreme measures must be taken to prove him wrong.

Let me help you debunk this shit with a simple restructuring to show the insanity:

"If being a *murderer* is a choice, then when did you decide to become *non-violent*?"

The former state is unusual and undesirable, with the latter state being normal and healthy. No choice is necessary unless one wishes to deviate from the original path.

wait, doesn't hillary hate gays?

Can you decide not OP, then P originally, and then never OP again?

whatever you say Sup Forumsro, suck yo boyfriend's dick like there's no tomorrow.
you both will be happy once you come completely out of the closet, get married, adopt a nigger or chink baby, and move to a middle class neighbourhood.
All power to you "obviously not choosing to be gay but using it as an excuse to fuck his friend" user... all power to you

I thought so....but she's for women's rights. And this particular gay has taken the personality of a ghetto black girl. You know, the type to use words like "fierce" and "slay" so it would only make sense that he'd go for a democrat pushing women's agenda.

the day i came out the pussy of course.
i said to my self "self that was amazing"
i've been trying to get back in the since

I get that it seems that way.
But for argument's sake, how long should I do this?

Being straight is nature's design

Into same pussy?
We might be at a miscommunication point right now.

Rock on OP! I'm a straight guy who chooses to do gay stuff too! That'll show those faggots!

I hate normalfags.

So what you're saying is that I won't need to suck dick to prove a point?
You have my fullest attention.
What would be the counter-argument I might expect from that?

You inspire me.
Oh by all means, fuck your mother. But I'm choosing to be gay if you haven't noticed. Can't be a good gay and still fuck women even if they are my mother.

I hate those gays, we need more Milo's in the world

>BROJOB BROJOB

Lol point of this endeavor

OP here and I agree to 100000%

as long as you enjoy it, keep on truckin'

once you get tired come back with to the normalfags and share your tales of glitter and anal fisting from the rainbow road

protecting logic, facts, and straight white boys everywhere

fuck yessss
he makes me less ashamed to suck dick

milo thread

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg

He is a fucking genius

him talking on his own religious always seemed a bit chaotic to me, a bit confused. But I get the feeling that like most intelligent people, he has a sense that there is a designer, but its not like he's gonna go to Mass every Sunday or waste his life in a Buddhist monastery.

The 1st time I looked down and realized I had a CoCk! Shit from my ass.....and babies came from pussy

Didn't he say that he specifically believed in the christian god?

when I fucked your mother op

I he mentioned that he was technically "culturally a catholic" at one of his university speeches

being straight you retard is a natural law. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN
THE PENIS GOES IN THE VAGINA
IT"S SIMPLE BIOLOGY
IT"S NOT A CHOICE TO HAVE THOSE INSTINCTS
fucking retarded
gay comes from your upbringing really. not saying that you have to have gay parents bring you up, but just how your life turns out later. I actually chose to go gay because women are so damn annoying but I still want to breed. its just natural to want to breed. I mean, that's how a species stays alive.

Here's war you do: ask him if he chooses to be gay. He says no. Ask if gay is a choice. He says no. Ask if he would want to be straight if he could. He says no. If not straight, then he chooses to be gay.

>THE PENIS GOES IN THE VAGINA
>ITS SIMPLE BIOLOGY

welp user finally cracked the case. pack it up, shows over. theres the answer.

Nah sexuality changes.

being normal isnt a choice, being abnormal (gay) is a choice.

as to the picture-

being gay isn't a choice - it's a mental defect

>Me and a coworker

a coworker and i

I've never felt attraction to women, but I still plan on using a surrogate to breed. I don't bother calling myself gay, I just fuck guys and enjoy life.

Not true
I, like I said earlier, have chosen. I don't care for the penis or the male gender in itself, but I can't stand chicks. they're so stupid and weak. So I have a relationship with another guy. we've got ground rules, blow jobs are alright, but there is no anal. (gay sex doesn't make you gay, the attraction does). I'm not attracted to his physic, just his mental. Men are just smarter than women. I like being with someone, but being with a friend doesn't always work out. at least with this guy, I mean, I know as long as were a couple will be there for each other. I guess really, I'm choosing the gay lifestyle. but its a choice and I'm happy with it. If I ever wanted a kid we can adopt or find a surrogate. Eaither way, it's a choice for most, like myself, others its a coming of age thing. I believe everyone has an attraction to breeding and the opposite sex, they just don't realize it or have repressed it.

i dont give a shit

>a coworker and i
A (capitalize) coworker and I (capitalize)

you have an opinion...and you responded. you obviously give a shit but are too set in your ways to act any different. I pity you.

>A (capitalize) coworker and I (capitalize)

if you were any good at trolling, you would have pointed out the incomplete sentence, and lack of punctuation

in any case, i'm unwilling to capitalize any letters

not the same guy. you'd have two responses if he disagreed with me, faggot.