These are the people Donald Trump is going to deport...

These are the people Donald Trump is going to deport. You cucks would rather share your women with niggers than let these fine Latin women stay. For shame...for shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/comeback-year-george-washington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one on the left isn't full mex, she stays.

Don't make excuses you filthy beaner. Amazing women are everywhere, older latinas are worse than older asians

trump won't do shit. he's not even a real politician, he's just a fucking TV personality

They only leave if they are not US Citizens.

All of them are illegal immigrants then? They deserve to be deported.

First off retard, he wants to deport illegal aliens. Second, an ethnicity with fine-ass women is no excuse. What if the men were nuggets or women had terrible issues? I could go on but I'm on mobile and it sucks. Retard

This
I work with Legal Mexicans, one of whom owns the business I work for and he hates illegals more than any white dude I know. He came here legally and made himself successful. Fuck illegals.

One on the rights snapchat is yooventura

I know, you're welcome

Ok really? You think you can just freely say the n word without thinking about how others feel about it? What the hell is wrong with you? It may be an imageboard, but that doesnt mean you should take on the liberty of acting like a total asshole. Why don't you ever consider acting normal towards people of different races? You are very disrespectful and I find this very distasteful. You should get off your computer and stand in a corner for five minutes to think about what you have just done. This goes for the rest of you assholes thinking that you can just throw the n word like that so freely. And honestly, I don't care if you're gonna start calling me the n word too. It will just prove my point that you are all just a bunch of selfish, racist, flaming pigs. Seriously, people these days need to act more mature for once instead of believing that they can say or do anything they want, whether or not it pisses other people off.

sorry mi negrito

Average latinas mainly mexicants are potato faced, loud and hairy so no i don't really care. Puerto ricans are fine and they don't breed like roaches.

brazillian is missing in this pic

I know this bitch do you have nudes?

Lol, where are you from? Cause the puerto Ricans here in new jersey are as just bad than the mexicans.

If you are illegal, you have committed a crime. Generally if you commit a crime you will be punished.

Fuck these women if they are illegal. My family came here legally and even had their name changed.

It's 2016, are you really that stupid?

Island PR's are completely different. The NJ/NY ones are ghetto as fuck.

pic: Island PR girl Jennifer Colon.

I bet they all got cheap college and free shit because they're immigrants. Fuck them. I hope Trump wins.

You people are retarded if you actually believe trump will do/is capable of doing any of the shit he talks about. The fucking guy doesn't give a fuck about you, or anyone else in this country, yet you fucking morons rally behind him. Hope all of you get Ebola.

You might actually be the retarded one here. It's 2016 and you believe the bullshit you type. I can't even.

You are actually fucking brain dead. Neither Clinton or Trump give a shit about any of you or your backwards racist beliefs. They could really not give a fuck less. You are the reason that this country fucking sucks.

Donald Trump sounds like me if I was raised by my politically incorrect grandmother when I was 10 running for President.

How is Trump racist again? +_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&

Good that's better than a 70 year old bitch telling us that everything is a-okay.

Tell me where in my post did I claim Trump was a racist. He isn't racist, like I said he doesn't give a fuck. He's a demagogue, spewing shit to gain the support of all you knuckle-dragging wastes of carbon. He isn't a racist, you people are. Like I said, you are the reason this country sucks. Garbage into the system, garbage out.

Fuck those beeners. They have shit brown pussies. I'd rather have a Slav.

Most spics look nothing like that

>Garbage into the system
>Supports open borders
>Feminism + Cucked society = No kids
>Immigrants flood system
>Immigrants breed like rabbits
>1st world becomes 3rd world
It's not racism, it's not sexism, it's about not letting western society implode into a middle eastern shariah law controlled mud town

Mexicans are also white, do you know that retard?

They're all illegal immigrants? Do you even know what you're talking about op?

meh. Not worth the problems illegals cause.

How do you know you fucking faggot you are probaly scared of pussy and would rather suck sissy trap dick do us a favor and kill your self at once

You cannot be reasoned with. You are too retarded to have an opinion if you think that what you just described is actually plausible. Please fucking kill yourself. It'd be doing society a service.

>like you can fuck them, anyway OP....
it's better to have trump instead of hillary.

I live in a town in new york with a HUGE illegal population. I would dare say 80% of my town is illegal because its a sanctuary city right now. Probably upwards of 10k illegals here. Mixture of Guatemalan, honduran, mexican, and others. They are some of the ugliest fucking people I've ever seen in my life. I'm not even trying to be an edgelord faggot either. They really are. ALL of them are 4'5 to 5'3, brown hair, brown skin, brown eyes, same face, same body.

They don't look like your pic OP. Sorry

i forgot to say

trump is what USA is behind the stupid mask and media lies

Filthy ugly beaner detected sending supplies

Newburgh!

/thread

The regressive left is all about forcing people to do stuff and they have majors in double standardization

Wow thats si edgy you stupid Sup Forums scumb bag

That's a real nice non-argument you've made there.

When a system and its resources are strained it breaks. Tell me how open borders and government subsidies aren't further declining a country with an already irreparable mounting debt problem.

You are going to have to go back user.

However you've obviously don't understand the 'cute sloot' exemption - they will qualify for a green card on a case by case basis. Trump knows many beauty pageant judges - is critics often overlook this asset.

What would a non-politician have to do to convince you he is serious about the nomination?

Nah that dude is right, after 25 Mexican women especially but most Latinas just become quickly gross.

That's Crooked Hillary!

Children take a lot of time and money before they become employable adults.

If immigrants come after here at X years old, that is X years we don't have to spend money before they are employable.

Immigration saves us money.

lifezette.com/polizette/comeback-year-george-washington/

Kill. Fuck. Marry

Shut up White Boy

But you have neither.
>Turning down top shelf pussy like OP's pic
Something you want to tell us, user?

Trump? Don't you mean Clinton?

She and Obama already drop kicked 11 million hispanics out of the United States

Look it up pendejo

he's not deporting legals you autistic fuck.
just the illegal moocher faggots.

People are voting with their emotions. Everyone forgot about policies.

>Is Mexican a race?
>No.

>Muslim is not a race either.

I 100% agree with what OP is getting at
I fucking love latinas and muslim women
White women are overwhelmingly boring, plain, and require makeup to stand out (making them blend in, imo) Sure, there are cute as fuck white girls, but they are fewer and further between than latinas, muslims, and asians.
Also honorable mention goes to the mixed women who exquisitely blend the best of their inherited genes.

is that the beautiful arianny?

Sounds plausible, but by your logic you're taking into consideration that the people coming over are going to work at a job that is legitimate and taxable. Additionally, you're assuming the people are integrating into society without becoming a liability. However, in practice illegal immigration creates broken homes, low skill workers who don't learn the language, and strains the welfare system. There are of course regressions to the mean, but this would be your average immigrant.

In the end, the system gets strained, cycles aren't broken, and the government stays in power with the flood of new voters.

TRUMP 2016!

Lol

I improved it.

This is pretty fucking lame and Facebook Mom tier

Scott Adams has an excellent blog series on this. Trump is a master persuader and has an uncanny ability to win people over on a subconscious level.

Anons should learn about Bill's good friend Jeffery Epstein - convicted pedo. They used to fly around on ol' Jeff's private plane with underage girls.

Ariana stays or he gets popped