Currently a homeschooled girl. How the fuck do I make friends. I would rate my self at least a 7...

Currently a homeschooled girl. How the fuck do I make friends. I would rate my self at least a 7. Fuck my life Sup Forums I'm so lonely

I forgot to add- I don't think I'm that ugly. And I try to be as friendly as I can, and give away stuff to random people. Why can't I socialize?

Join some sort of club?

Ill be your friend

Post tits

>give away stuff to random people
You seem like someone who's weird but doesnt know it

My parents barely let me go out, I get horrible panic attacks that leave me with amnesia so I must be accompanied. It's so bad. They don't trust a lot of people

Why home school??? Strict ass parents?

I meant like cupcakes and cookies

Whereabouts do you live?

This. Join a club that satisfies your interests. Let me tell you that true happiness comes from within though. You kind of have to learn to love the person you are with when you are alone. Also, post pics.

I had severe panic attacks at school at the start of the second semester. So I was pulled out, but I'm being homeschooled from a program in the district

Cali

Watch what other people watch like game of thrones walking dead and breaking bad ect thatll be a talking point find a club u like then those ppl will hav something in common with u besides that remember names and always say hi with a smile. Good luck :)

Trips don't lie so I would say see a medic. That sounds severe. Also post pics.

I'll be your friend.

you're fucked

Thats going to be hard as fuck then, most kids dont want to put in the amount of effort to please your parents and develop trust with everyone just to be a friend with no perks. Sucks but just being truthful.

I get the same shit, the worst thing you can do is avoid them. Makes them worse because you associate certain situations with anxiety

I don't even like television.. I'm a giant weeaboo so I'm into anime/Japanese things

ya have you been checked out? If so my best advice is to try and join some kind club. There are usually a lot of rec leagues put on by towns an cities and some specifically for teens. Helped my branch out and make some really quality friends

Just give us online information and pretty much everyone will talk to you while you look for real life friends tbh

Won't post tits but here's a pic

How would you feel if some weirdo walked up to you and offered you a cookie huh? It could be filled with spit and cum for all you know!

Giving out random treats to strangers isn't going to make people like you regardless of your intentions. As for making friends well you usually make those in school so..i don't know what to tell you here.

I'll be your friend if dubs

First of all, nice trips. Second of all, as a way of dealing with anxiety I do some meditation. It may be something that would help you. And lastly, with the groul thing, make sure it is not a church group. Reason why is because they know how to gossip and exclude better than most groups/people.

gonna need at least a time stamp

Give me stuff and I'll be your friend.

Yep, I go to therapy and have meds, which allowed me into the program

Pretty much this.

>those socks
>shoes

kek i know why op has no friends

I'm a normal person, just got introduced to Sup Forums last week. So if you want to learn how to be normal 101, I can help. I should also mention I'm 19, so I'm young and hip and whatnot.

Well I would start by getting to know them, and after a while offer treats. The one instance I gave stuff out to total strangers was to incoming freshman as a welcome.

Here's half my face

this, come on OP don't be a fag

I mean I would be your friend but you're probably a sperglord

I'll be friends with ya. I need a good online buddy

I don't have any social media

The real question is northern or southern California OP? If southern then you could always just go to a party and make friends that way, it northern you're kinda fucked until college starts up again then you could try to make college friends.

Reminds me of someone I used to know. Started with a k I think.

this

There is the danger of just being trapped with online friends tho. You don't want that.

I'll gibe you dis dick m8

Op your pretty fucking cute, you dont have to have a great personality to get friends. Unless you want close friends. Just say some rabdom shit everyones shallow nowadays

Am I invading on sacred ground or some shit? I'm just a new guy.

would fuck/10

if you're in cali are you northern or southern? When i used to live in southern cali there are some really nice places you could go to hangout and make friends

Do you play videogames? Play games like ark and join groups in game. Playing with people can start friendships.

Abandon thread, this is bullshit. No way a hot little chink would be on Sup Forums asking for help to make friends. Dont be fucking retarded b/ros

Goin on Sup Forums Sup Forums is a shitty way to ask for advice op

is this b8? if you're actually that new you should probably just leave now. Sup Forums has seen better days

it's probably your parents that have caused you to have those panic attacks, by disallowing you to the outside world.

If you can't get out and join clubs, if you can't get out at all and brave these panic attacks then how do you ever expect to make friends?

Step 1) Master the panic attacks

this

this user wants to rape you

Does this count? I've been crying so I'm embarrassed to show my face..

you do not need to be in Sup Forums for your first week bro

I'm sorry your parents are jerks

I want to rape you

Huh... It never occurred to me that hispanic people ever get panic attacks. I assumed that was strictly a white person thing...

Almost same advice I gave, honestly southern cali is so easy to find people to hang out with.

Am 22. did homeschool/continuation from junior to senior year/ graduated.

MY ADVICE AND BIGGEST REGRET. GET YOUR ASS BACK TO SCHOOL AND STICK THRU IT. HOMESCHOOL ISNT WORTH IT FAM

All I have are you guys..

Sup Forums tends to ruin a lot of peoples perception of things, in my opinion

I knew people still used hip! I fucken knew it!

well that's nice. You didn't spit in the mix didya? What do you think caused your severe panic attack?

Not bait, I'm just trying to help. It's not like I'm posting in a fur thread or loli, etc. I'm not that far gone.

Trips confirm, user is going to rape another user

I don't know of any gaming/anime clubs around here ;-;

nice lips. norcal? I know a church group, and if not that a school that supports homeschooling and you can go to center classes like 1-3 times a week if you want, it's modeled after college so you can just go to whatever classes work for you. It's called CORE camptonville academy, check it out sometime.

Roll

guys it's time to take her seriously

just go to the mall or something,plenty of people your age

I'm Filipino actually

Native?

>rate myself at least a 7
Okay buddy, you'll have no problems finding someone to befriend.

just moved here to southern cali earlier this year met some pretty cool people just trying to go out to the mall or just doing casual stuff outside

don't threaten me with a good time

Is that dx from that hatsune Miku dx game? Shits hard man.

If youre really desperate you can play online games and get online buddies.Popular/fun shit like cs:go, league of legends, overwatch

>Majora's Mask

Just fucking marry me already you sexy cunt

Would be nice if my parents let me outside

TITS OR GTFO
It's the rules for a reason, you attentionwhoring bitch.

School isn't a place for smart people, Morty.

Eat shit, newfag.

>I'm not that far gone
oh, you will be...when I came here I thought I'd never go to fluffy threads. this starts you on a path to degeneracy, leads you to discovering your deepest, darkest desires and then gives you a source for viewing them on a daily basis. Just continue with your normie life, there is no light to be had here.

Post pics

Unfortunately OP has ignored probably the best advice of this thread, needing to know a location in California because the northern and southern halves are completely different in their social behaviors.

Does this mean I should leave and run for the hills? I'm only on this page or whatever because it's the one my friend said was funny.

Agreed, OP is a big fat phony.

Shoe on head or are you a huge faggot user?

Do livestreams of popular games. Get donations, make friends and earn money

Another vocaloid fan!? ️ I've cosplayed Miku before

just tell them you dont like being a social outcast,and its healthy to interact with people,bs them for some reason to go out

Op are u bi?

My pc is shit

read this

pandapancak3?

Th-thanks sempai

Pfft fluffy abuse is your deepest darkest desire? I bt you like white bread too.

So is league of legends