Need help remembering the title of some shitty late night B horror flick from like 10 years ago...

Need help remembering the title of some shitty late night B horror flick from like 10 years ago. Get in here and throw me ideas. It was some typical college kids stay at some bed and breakfast thing and get attacked by goblins/mutants or some shit. I remember it being kind of gory so definitely rated R but cheesy enough to be on like Showtime at 2 a.m. I remember a scene where one of the goblin things attacks a guy on the toilet and pulls out his guts or something while he's still alive. Ring any bells for anyone? It was like a wannabe The Hills Have Eyes or something.

Predator

Nah, seriously.

Predators

Very helpful..

Creepshow??

I dunno, I think it started with a "The".

Goblin Den

The Blair witch project?

Is that even a real thing...

Lol nah man

Dagon

Troll?

The gingerdead man

I want to say like "The Breed" or "The Curse". I vaguely remember the ending being like, one girl survives and she actually just becomes the next like goblin mother sort of thing.

Nah I looked into most of the obvious choices. I was serious when I said it was very The Hills Have Eyes-esque.

the ruins
the glasshouse
the hitcher
the grudge

Leprechaun in space

The cabin in the woods

The monster squad

Lol why are you even trying

Why not

I feel like it's "breed something" or "something breed". They literally try to kill the male protagonists and capture the females for mating. It's really cheesy but I have drunk funny memories of it.

wrong turn?

I dunno, I appreciate the help even though you're being silly.

Did it have jason mewes

THE BREED. GOT IT

Nah I remember that one. It's really weird, I'd call it a C movie even, honestly. It's probably completely unknown.

Nah, but I loved those movies.

Hmm, do you know when it came out, that would make it a lot easier to find.

The breed 2006
Or dying breed 2008

The problem is it could of been anywhere between 2000 and 2010 for all I know. College kids stay in a bed and breakfast type place, in sort of an rainy pine forest setting. Typical shit, then attacked by goblin/human mutant sort of creatures.

Checked on dying breed, can't say that that's it.

It might of been set in Ireland or something.

Fuck I found it lol, Evil Breed. Thanks for the help.