Hi Sup Forums, anyone know what this is? I'm afraid I have a parasite, or multiple...

Hi Sup Forums, anyone know what this is? I'm afraid I have a parasite, or multiple. There are other sores/ bumps underneath my skin on my chin and face as well. Whatever these are seem to be moving around as well. Any help or similar stories would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8n_0pvwJ-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do not suck nigger dick a lot

If dubs cut it open

do you take amphetamines?

Its called being skinny and white

it means you have a penis

shit mane, thats a fucking squagalith parasite, slice that shit out with a knife before it kills you!!!

That's just your skin's texture you stupid douche even if it wasn't why would parasites be your first guess and not a rash you fucking Goddamnit why do I still come here I hate you fuck

Parasites? More like Poreasites

>OP

Fuck. Removed the pic...

Yes

dam I wanna poke it with a needle

I tried, they usually wriggle away and lodge in a new place

youtube.com/watch?v=g8n_0pvwJ-A

Don't go slice yourself, Mak

Thyroid cancer

Can you give us more detail? Like, if you feel pain, ichy, or any cases of thyroid in your family?

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

>its so pathetic to see people trying to force a copypasta.
>goaway millhouse.

you will never be a meme

What the fuck is he even talking about? His Adam's Apple?

Cancer. I'm a doctor

dubs need video

>worthless garbage

says the piece of shit who just lost custody of his child.

You mean your thyroid? I see your thyroid.

Why did you post this?

It's probably a lymphoma. Get it seen to before you die. You look like you're in one of the two age peaks for getting it, 15-22 and around 56 years old.

jesus sure sounds like OP is samefagging the shit out of his own thread but i know that cant be true..

In any case, you should visit a proper doctor, dude

I'm a skinny faggot like op. I literally look the same. Don't freak out you cuck.

>Ferrari metabolism

Wash your neck more you underage faggot.

That's pores trying to grow facial hair but getting clogged by dirt.

Fuck you Op, your collarbone turn me on.

Ringworm for sure
source: biomed

Probably just ring worm which is a fungus. You can get rid of it with over the counter medications found at just about every corner store.