Dating girlfriend for 7 months

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Probably guilt half way through Tyrone fucking her when she pulled the rape card, you did the right thing OP she doesn't own you either.

Based OP

She's a whore and you cannot trust her, you did the right thing. Ignore her and find a decent girl.

Thanks I thought I had a good thing going and finally found a smart girl but I guess I was wrong again

she's probably got the aids, now.

smart girls don't exist, literally they all think they're smart but then they'll sit down and watch cooking shows for 3 hours in the evening while doing their nails. I'm 30 and yet to meet a woman who i'd honestly compare to a man in terms of intellect

Find a girl who you like to be around to a degree, and be content with that

Agreed. U told her not to, and she went with a sleazeball and his friend

it just sounds like tough love

this

Not only did she go, but she promised not to. You had warned her. Whtever happenened at the club doesn't even matter, you two were over as soon as she entered the club, and she knew it.

talk to her. tell her you are sorry to hear what happened but that doesnt change the fact that she broke your trust. tell her that you told her not to go for a reason. tell her you wish her the best and move on with your life.

don't back off. Fuck her friends, bunch of dumb cunts don't know shit and you can just say "I told you so". You go OP, find someone who isn't a stupid cow

/thread

She was probably gonna cheat on you anyways.

nice pasta

Cold? A little, but so is "You don't own me and I can do what I want."

She is a victim of a crime, but wasn't when she went to the club behind your back and left with some guy.

tfw all these niggers can't recognize the pasta

This

I have one chick friend who is actually smart. Lots of girls have educations but are useless past writing a paper.

Anyway you did the right thing OP bitch should have listened hopefully she'll know her place now for the next cuck that takes in the vic

You are stone cold man

How is he stone cold?

but muh casseroles

Now that's a spicy meatball

You don't have a girlfriend and never have. Stale pasta is this faggot

>no pics
>no evidence
>no timestamp

In the wise words of Moot, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." "Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

You're just an attention whore fabricating a bullshit story in a lame attempt to have a successful thread.

Back to facebook, attention whore.

/thread (meaning thread is officially over)

sage

/thread

gtfo

so pasta

I'm with you OP, fuck that shit. You made your argument and she agreed to it, being the little shit she is she suffered the consequences. You stand your ground and keep on truckin, people may say you're the worst but you defend yourself and say you weren't the one that raped her and you were trying to avoid any harm done to her, she didn't care and broke up with you, her consequences are her own, she wasn't your girlfriend anymore.

But you were stone cold nigga, least you would've done was picking her up and driving her to the hospital, dropping her off and leaving without saying a word, but alas, that time has passed and now you're a stone cold killer, good on you op.

Sad how women take advantage of men and no responsibility of their actions. They are born to manipulate that is how they get through life.

thanks for exposing all the newfags, fag

I think this pasta is a little stale, please take it back

They exist, met some, but I have to say, those that are smart, begin to resemble dudes in terms of interests, hobbies and general social interaction. You can talk technical shit with them, have a beer with them, they fuckin' know how to read a map, and they have this ... hunter mentality.Oh and they fuckin' get to the point when you talk with them on the phone.So yeah...smart chicks turn into guys with tits.

>/thread (meaning thread is officially over)
what a faggot

Harsh as fuck OP, but no one can blame you. You saw it coming and you're in the right.

Nothing like some stale pasta to root out the newfags.

>trying this hard
>at a story that's not even corroborated

Newfags everywhere

FUCKING NEWFAGS THIS IS COPYPASTA

/thread

it's been a while

How did I not notice he has no eyebrows until now?

this

Pasta or not, we still want to prove our point

Lemme get a hell yeah if you think I should kick this guys candy ass all up and down the ring.

what use does the comma have in your, sentence?

>You guys think I was too harsh?
CYOA.
You acted appropriately.

If the reverse had happened... and you had gone somewhere without her consent and had been physically assaulted and sexually abused you would have been treated far worse since you have a penis.

Women want men's rights?
They have to learn to accept the responsibility for their actions men are held to by the second.

Fucking queer ass newfags. It's pasta

You did the right thing

Stale old and gay pasta

She broke up the relationship herself by going to that club behind his back. What happened afterwards is irrelevant. And she could be lying about it as well. Maybe she started a fight with someone herself and got slutty doing all kind of crazy shit through the night and doesn't remember anything about what she did.

Wow I'm on your side user
What a bitch

And this gentlemen, is how u stay smooth af by telling her go fuck yourself bitch. This!

For normal standards, absolutely. For b standards, you're fine.

summer newfags, it's coming

No doubt at the club too

How is he too harsh? The relationship doesn't work. He wants to end it. Do you think women own men or something? What the fuck is he supposed to do? Pretend that everything is okay and comfort her for how ever long she demands?

you did the right thing

No, you are 100% correct.You told her that you did not want her to do what she did and she blatantly ignored you. Not only that, she lied to you. That's fucking bullshit. Plus she was leaving alone with a guy and his friend? They are stupid for raping her, she probably would've given it up anyway. That's just fucked, dude. You gave her a fair, clear warning. She knew the consequences. Don't betray me and then expect me to comfort you when you get your karma. That simple. Your friends are being whiny pussies.
Do not compromise your values for anyone. You told her, she disobeyed, and now she's paying.

>checked
I think we are getting too old for this shit.

Man so many newfags thinking this is new and real

Wow I didn't realize I was this old...

You did a damned good job user

Whatever people say remember, its not your fault and hers (also rapists)

>>She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
this is technically right for both partners, but there should be not a moment, where such sentence is brought up otherwise the relationship ain't as it normally should be

>wouldn't of
OP wtf

This relationship eventually had to fail because you 7 months in threatened with ending it because she went somewhere..

This. It's fucking ancient copypasta. Shows how much newscum we have here, fucking summershits . . .

There is no point in a relationship if the two people aren't both happy in it. OP was being played by a selfish jerk of a girl. If the relationship makes you miserable the only right thing to do is end it. Anyone who judges OP just because he is a guy is simply a blatant misandrist.

Good shit. The only thing you did was be right.

You did the right thing.
For once, OP is not a faggot.

She broke your trust.
You have no obligation to be her friend (let alone anything more than that).

Find better people to hang out with.

14 posts before an user mentioned its pasta. Damn. Must be summer.

You did exactly what any Alpha male would of. You did the right thing OP and dumped the dumb bitch for going to the party you told her not to go to.

If you hadn't you'd be seen as a beta male.

for her own safety dipshit

> unlike man who watch sports center and football for hours while drinking beer

Pasta yes. How do we teach the "summer" folk if we do not post pasta every now and then?

If this was not pasta and OP had been from the younger generation, the post would read differently. It would no doubt be a male feminazi post of some sort.

I say good on the pasta so we may teach the new generation of boys how to be men.

But the point isn't how he is seen by society, an alpha respectable guy or a beta loser. A beta guy is one who obeys every command from his woman and gets used and taken advantage of. OP's girlfriend was treating him like like shit and still thought he owes her to comfort and make her happy in the expense of his own heart break after she spit in his face.

FUCK THAT!
I had a girlfriend who did shit like this during our relationship, dumping her was the BEST choice I ever made involving her. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK THAAAAAT MAAAAANNN

op you did the right thing. shes pulling rape card becuz she is guilty. girls can trigger crying very easily.

biting this hard

Back to tumblr you fag

What, are, you, talking about?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

I, didn't enjoy, reading, your sentence.

thanks

Are you autistic?

It's not true at all. And what a waste of dubs. Like I said, back to tumblr.

I feel like I have no choice but to read this is William Shatners voice

Could you tell me the address? I've never been.

Butthurt feminist who doesn't like men talking the truth about women.

>you
>not using my proper pronoun xou

How new are you?

I just told you that I don't hang with the pronoun people, what did you expect?

>doesnt recognize old-ass copypasta
i hate feminists too man but christ, youre typing this from a web browser. google is literally RIGHT THERE man

everyone can see that you're a bitter manhating feminazi

You're no better than her, user. Just as dumb and emotional, at exactly the same low level as she is. You deserve each other.

> i hate feminists too man but, please don't make threads where people don't worship women as their overlords and have discussions about their own rights

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

had you been the one who crossed her clear concise line in the sand, she wouldn't even consider the duality of the situation. realize the mere fact that your feelings are mixed on the matter absolves you, my son

The newfags are here!