Can you bros help me find a game for me a my gf to play together?

can you bros help me find a game for me a my gf to play together?

she isnt big into video games because she hasnt found one she really likes, she has fun playing stardew valley and tried dota.

any advice?

Also pick related, she kinda likes fallout but not a huge fan

Going to need some more info man.

Don't get into dota unless she actually likes it.
Trust me.
Maybe try some sandboxes or a coop?

well, she likes fallout because of the open world, but i guess it throws alot at her since she has never really been into games. dota mainly because me and her play it together, and stardew valley because of the old style graphics and casual gameplay. anything else?

Ok well first game off the bat is Starbound. Its an open world game, old pixel style graphics and its pretty casual on the easiest difficulty. The game is still in a beta stage and releases a new stable build every month or so with new content. Minecraft also fits that criteria along with Terraria.

Wouldn't recommend starbound since it's a mess of a game lately, but terraria is cool. Just dont play expert mode.

mother fuckin castle crashers

Forgot to mention that you will have to run a server for all of those to be able to be played multiplayer. Starbound and Terraria are pretty easy to do and minecraft has instruction videos for it.

The Wolf Among Us.

While I agree with you its still a fun ride.

Pretty good suggestion here from this guy.

Any of the Lego games. Mad addictive, easy to get and play, easy to progress. When I wanna play games but don't want to get into it I grab one of them. Lego batman is my favorite of them . The star wars ones are pretty good too.

OH.

Ultimate Chicken Horse. Its a delightful little platform game in beta. Point of the game is to build an obstacle course you can jump through but your friends cant. Has fun little deathtraps.

Lethal league is pooper fun.

MeinKraft

Follow this with the other Taletell games and go from there. Maybe borderlands or grand theft auto.

Look for Brothers on steam. It's a game that can be played by 2 ppl on 1 keyboard. I played it with my gf and she loved it.

My girlfriend hates games but I got her to play Star wars the old republic with me for about 8 months.

>Fully voiced main quests with an involved story
>Quite a bit of fashion customization
>Free to play
>MMO's require shit all for coordination or reflexes for the first 80 hours or so. Or.... ever.
>Romance options with companion characters.

Hero siege is 59 cents and its pretty fun.

Hide the hotdog.

Gauntlet

Just remembered another one. Don't Starve Together.

Can you give us some feedback on the games we have posted so far?

play smash 4 so she can pick which character she thinks is cute and u go easy on her and shit

am i getting old? you seriously don't have better things to do with your gf?

runescape
old school edition

Sometimes you just want to bum it all day man.

Rayman Legends! best game to play with your girlfriend

whats wrong with wanting to share a hobby with a gf?

Life is strange

Borderlands 2 man

Try hearthstone or Chronicle. Card games are free.

castle crashers would be good, she likes competitive games. she loved playing hearthstone against me

Litte Big Planet

OP here

this and we both mainly play PC so that eliminates alot

Blood and Bacon. $1US on steam. It's really addicting. My gf and I play that and Pressure and for the open world side, try Orion Prelude.

This is the right answer

Aw man yes. This fuckin game.

proof that i am getting old

i dont understand how wanting to play co op vidya makes you old? was this kind of shit really looked down on ?

Red dead redemption
Most of the Telltale games
portal 2
Limbo

Don't play any sports games like nhl, soccer or basketball. Sometimes girls even win by chance or just doing something stupid and you will never get over it.

"Lovers in a strange spacetime"
>or something along those lines, I don't really remember

huh? not wanting to play vidya with gf (or now wife) makes me old. we really got enough other things to do.

This. Played with non gamer fiancée, she played Valkyrie, I played with my mad Elf skills, we both had fun.

Try Terraria maybe

what me and my gf plays usually is:
keep talking and nobody explodes
full mojo rampage
space food truck

Like shopping at home decor stores, doing yard work and re-tiling the bathroom.

agree with this, its pretty easy to pick up and start playing, as most people have played some kind of side scroller in their life
and there is customization that can kind of break her into the rpg elements that are prevalent in a lot of games

Knack. Simplest controls I've ever seen in a game with decent combat. Fun, mindless co-op playthrough is worth a shot.

Duck Game.

How about dark Chronicle/dark Cloud 2? It's got a fuck ton of features, good gameplay, cute visuals and a good story to keep her gripped.

Duck game is a great way to break off your relationship with someone who is worse at games than you.

OP here
K so far castle crashers seems like a good one, ill try portal 2, any games we can play on one pc?

she comes over sometimes and we will play horror games with her on my lap and she will control the keys while i use the mouse.
any games we can play like that?

play

You guys could try making a Skyrim or Fallout character together. Those games seem like they'd be interesting in that weird co-op/singleplayer scheme.

You might also have fun working out solutions in Besiege. Plus, the controls for that game weren't made for homo sapiens anyways, so no loss there.

Yet you are on Sup Forums?

have you let her try warcraft 3?
if shes into building and or strategy you could play coop against a computer.

this made me laugh for some stupid reason

Worms? any of the worms games

Bad Rats

Dark souls 3. It isnt so hard as the previous souls games especially when she can summon you to be her knight in shining armor.

Space Engineers. Its similar to minecraft, but for adults. Me and my wife play it together daily

Eternal Sonata
One player has the control of where to go, but both control the people in combat
I played it with a (now ex) girlfriend and it was terribly fun

Have her play through Journey or overwatch.

Final fantasy XIV

This

Pokémon?

She can try Company of Heroes 2. Its fun as long as gardening retarded teammates dont leave.

Diablo 3

Portal 2

Murder Miners. Gameplay is top notch and the graphics are better than uncharted 4

Try Starbound if she like stardew. Its kinda like terraria with graphics similar to stardew thats set in a dystopian space future.

>list of games my gf and I co op and enjoy together
Borderlands 1 and 2
Minecraft
Portal 2
Diablo 3
Fear 3

>Games where one person steers and the other helps/manages
Banished (city builder)
Cities (city builder)
Zeus, Master of Olympus (city builder)
Factoria
Oblivion
Skyrim
Fallout
Pokemon (we've got an emulator on our phones and we work through areas together, currently playing silver and gold to get the region exclusives)

Also, every now and again we'll fins some shitty online Tower Defense to work through (bloons, cursed treasure, incursion, plants vs zombies)

Starbound is a complete pile of shit

it's been available as an "Early Access" title since 2013, was in development for at least a year before that, and as of a month ago, they're still struggling to figure out unique mechanics and behavior for each weapon type - specifically, shortswords vs broadswords in a FUCKING SPACE EXPLORATION GAME

to the casual observer, it looks like it SHOULD be better than Terraria, but Terraria was feature complete years ago and has only gotten better, Starbound is still figuring out how to walk, despite millions of dollars in "pre-orders" and a huge development time that in no way justifies the current state of the product

sorry for the autism, but fuck Starbound forever

spin the bottle is a fun game

Have you tried playing "drink the vodka fist the asshole 3" yet

i wanted to, but your mother ducked out of the franchise after DTVFTA2

post her nudes so we can advice you better

>More minecraft clones

my girlfriend really liked tomb raider and the witcher 3

My girlfriend and I had fun playing Torchlight 1 and 2 together. She liked the 2nd one better but that series is fun for multiplayer.

Trine games

>Stardew Valley
Go play Minecraft