I'm fed up with riot games and I've decided to quit league of legends

I'm fed up with riot games and I've decided to quit league of legends.
Here's my account shit.

Username: spart4n0fh4des
Password: capcom1123

thanks bud. appreciate it

Word bump. Why did you quit?

"games"

I don't agree with all of the changes that they have made over the past couple of months

ikr

The company is called Riot games

what is the code you got in your yahoo email

Hello Michael

whats his email address?

play a game with me before u rq. I'll go black alistar.

So far:
>Name is Michael
>Email address: [email protected]
>stole his steam account.. but jack shit is on it... so he needs a new account name

Fuck, poor cunt. Just wanted to quick league hahaha

oh look, another league thread full of people that enjoy playing the same format thousands of times

oh look. another faggot.

Once you start, you can never leave. Let this be a lesson

Mike Schaeffer, you gotta be a little smarter bro. Cant release passwords and information that connect to other sites/apps. Cmon bud.

Stole his reddit lmao

lol

is that him lmao

I did you a favor and deleted your saved credit card. Anyone could have changed everything and sent themselves RP over and over.

You are fucking welcome.

Phones
(314) 602-3735

THis is his phone number. He studies Computer science at Missouri University of Science and Technology. born february 15, 1997.. Mike Schaeffer, you do not deserve to be a comp sci major.

yup.

actually pathetic

>mfw that's not OP but somebody he knows and you all just fucked him and gave OP what he wanted

op could've done this himself and would have been more malicious if he had beef with someone... nah its him

how the fuck did u find al lthat from a league account?

[email protected]
capcom1123

Here is his facebook.
You should not put your passwords the same for everything. Really fucking dipshit move

Found his email and everything else followed that

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You should be happy I dont post a ton of black cocks on your facebook and a "Im coming out of the closet" message to all your friends.

i tried to get in but it said it's locked :(
Let me on and I'll do it

It locked once immediately after his FB info was given out.

dump email pass?

find anything else interesting?

Nigger are you slow?

ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED?

CAN YOU FUCKING READ BOY?

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A FUCKING THREAD?

BECAUSE GOD DAMN RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A WASTE OF SPACE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Nah. pretty lame stuff. Just some dumb kid

Got his LoL account
Steam
Twitter
Facebook
Yahoo EMail.

All because some idiot doesnt know to have multiple passwords.

Agree

OPs fw he thought he was being a bro by giving us his LoL account

fuck it, this thread is useless this kid has nothing, gg

"Dear Riot,
So i went down to my local gamestop the other day, and bought myself a 25 dollar rp card. i thought to myself "alright lets finally get spirit guard udyr!" then i remembered i owed my buddy a gift. i had about 100 or so rp in my account already, and i thought for a second that 3643 -490 would still be over 3250... however i was horribly mistaken. i now am under 100 rp short of getting this fabulous skin! so i must beg of you, rito...plz
i even came up with a little poem for you

Pheonix stance is Red,
Bear stance is blue,
If Rito gave me 97 RP,
I could be Spirit Guard Udyr too"

>this is now a rekt bread?

How about we send this kid and email and ask him , which one of his friends knows or has been house lately, so we can find out who did this shit

wait guys i got something here. a new email. if we can crack this it might lead to good things

what a fag.. See

You're joking right?

stfu unless you have the password too

>underrated post

m*****@m**.edu
Missouri University of Science and Technology. What would the first part be? i wonder

Hey I know he's stupid but you don't got to be cocks xD

XDXDXDXDXDXD

really?

a real fucking hero.

gotta wonder if someone got it anywaay though

nah he legit said that in a support ticket to riot kek

Yes faggot he's just a stupid kid he deserves this for giving it out but he already looks like he wants to kill himself

Rip OP

I was not talking about the post retard, hence the XDXDXD

Lool he has accounts on more than one yu-gi-oh dueling website! hahahha

Why don't you go to FIFA (or every other sport) forum and be a retard there.

People.mst.edu found his shit with this

Other passwords to try

Capcom1123
Capcom11
capcom11

after a week of overwatch im 100% i will drop LoL on overwatches release, until then i have to satisfy my addiction and tell people on LoL ranked games how much better overwatch is

Here's a quote from OP:
Straight GOLD

>So this person is saying a human baby is worth as much/more than 100 puppy's. Well I have thi question then. Did puppies ever ruin the earth, commit mass genocide on entire species, or make a law system that millions of people break every day?

this nigga really likes capcom

Whats his name

what exactly triggered you? any of the mages? the drake? rage blade, or madreds razor?

>So this person is saying a human baby is worth as much/more than 100 puppy's. Well I have thi question then. Did puppies ever ruin the earth, commit mass genocide on entire species, or make a law system that millions of people break every day?

leagues a sport like football tho

Nvm I'm stupid

please tell me you changed the password to something you dont use on other accounts before giving it out... PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID!

not like football you massive faggot

someone needs to change that picture of him to have fucking sonic quotes on it

Give credit card info

haHAHAHGAH

Balance team has been a fucking mess since S4 start. Genuinely insane how often the game has an incredibly unbalanced state, to see it followed up by complete class reworks to patch it up, creating bigger problems 90% of the time.

>same thing every game
>teams
>coaches for teams
>push up and down a field multiple times
yeah, nothing like football

Middle init is J
Found this weird ol' thing that says it's a tax
return submission ID: 5303962016081x4jle3e

()

dump more as i find

with that fucking logic you can even compare that shit to tennis or basketball, how retarded are you

This, the game got boring so fucking fast, you really have no soul if you enjoy the grind of this game

Hey an autist

Computer games will never be a sport, you can tell yourselves what you want but it's nothing more than a big nerd-out

what the fuck is that? nice dubs 2

mjsrmf mst edu

GOLD
>You guys wanna read his Controlled Substance Reflection essay for when he got caught with weed at school?!

please yes

YES

fuck yea

Oh nigga hell yes

On Friday, January 29th, 2016, There was an incident involving myself that constituted a violation of the student Code of Conduct at the Missouri University of Science and Technology. While there are many ways to violate said Code of Conduct, my transgression was fortunately a minor one. On that day, I had gotten a message from a friend, who lives off campus, asking if I was interested in smoking marijuana that night. This was not the first time such a message had been sent, as we are part of a group chat with roughly 8 friends, all of whom either smoke marijuana occasionally or frequently. I, having had a rough week, decided to join him in order to relax and take my mind off of stressful things such as schoolwork. Myself and another friend, Benton, were picked up by our other mutual friend and drove to his apartment. We hung out for a little while, and after a short while we smoked in his backyard using a pipe that I brought. Afterwards we stayed at his apartment for a short time and played some videogames, until his roommate got home and offered us a ride back to the Residential College. On the way back to the Residential College, another person messaged us on the group chat, and wanted to meet up. We decided to meet with him at one of the spots where we had previously hung out before, this time being by the stairs below the RC2 Parking lot.

As we walked over to the meeting spot, we were walking through the parking lot behind the Residential Colleges and noticed a police officer in his car circling the lot. We believed he did not have any reason to be suspicious of us and we continued on our way. When we got to our spot we sat down and began talking, and a few minutes later there was a blinding light flashed in our faces

The police officer had come over to see what we were up to. He asked if we had any weapons, we didn’t, and I immediately showed him that I had the empty pipe, as there was no reason to lie or try to hide it. He searched us to make sure we did not have any marijuana on us he confiscated the pipe and let us go, writing down our names in the process. I took full responsibility for the pipe, as it was mine, and we went home.
That night, possibly due to the marijuana, felt as though I had no reason to hide from the officer, as we were not hurting anyone else with simply smoking marijuana. We did not think that we were enough of a problem for an officer to take any action against us. I firmly believe that marijuana is not a problem drug, as it does not cause the user to become hostile or dangerous, and believed full well that we were not bothering anyone.I believe that the officer came over to make sure we weren’t doing anything harmful to another student or the property of the university, and do not blame him for what he did. That day I learned that even if we aren’t causing harm, Marijuana is still illegal in Missouri, and if one such as myself chooses to partake in smoking, I must be careful not to do so on campus, or in populated areas, and to not carry around paraphernalia on campus.

My actions on that day are not something I tell many people. The only ones who know are my roommates, the school, and the friends in our group chat. My actions tell my peers that I was careless, and that day I was. I realize that this entire incident could have been avoided if we had simply moved away from RC, and I do blame myself for this incident. I know now that bringing a pipe on campus was a mistake and I will not repeat that mistake.
The consequences of my actions on that day are, other than this essay and the online class I have to take, are uncertain as of yet. I do not know if this will influence any sort of future co-op or job, and while I do have to live with my mistake, I did not cause any problems for my roommates or friends. The only other people affected by this incident are Benton and the Police Officer that found us, and because the pipe was mine, and we had no drugs at the time, Benton did not have to deal with any major consequences. The only thing the Officer had to do was write our names down and submit a report on an otherwise quiet night.
I have grown as a person because this is the first time that I have ever had any sort of interaction with a police officer that wasn’t in a pleasant way. I know now that no matter what it is, they have to do the right thing, and I am not always going to be safe from the consequences of my actions. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, and I always learn from them, and this will not be any different from before. If somehow I do not learn from this and find myself in the same situation, and I were found by another officer with paraphernalia in my possession, I would handle it in the same way, as I was calm, did exactly as the officer instructed, and spoke with full honesty. However, if it is a situation where I have the option to stop by my room and not bring a pipe in a public area, I would do so.

Hopefully I do not have to apply what I learned to any other new situations, as I do not intend to get into any further trouble with the student code of conduct, but if I did I would use this experience to help guide my actions so that I do not make anything worse. For example, if I were to be doing anything that is not allowed by the school, I would be careful and not do so on school property. I would do so off-campus, if I were to do it at all.
In my life drugs do not play a major part. Like many other students in this school, a lot of my time is spent doing schoolwork, and much of my free time is spent playing video games. When it comes to drugs I have a very strict policy of not touching anything other than marijuana and prescription drugs, as I suffer from severe AD/HD and have a prescription to Adderall, which I use as intended. I do not use tobacco, and I do not drink alcohol (partially due to my prescription) with very rare exceptions with drinking. In my opinion Marijuana is overdue for decriminalization, as it doesn’t ruin people’s lives, unless someone is caught with it by a police officer. I myself do not even smoke very often, and have only been smoking for roughly 5 or 6 months, though I had tried it a few times before coming to Missouri S&T. This incident already has caused me to smoke even less than I already did, as I only will do so outside of campus and on weekends.
I cannot say with complete certainty, but this event might have gone differently if I had not previously been under the influence, as I might have been more careful when seeing the officer had I been sober. Smoking marijuana is definitely something that could affect my experience as Missouri University of Science and Technology, as if I were to smoke before class, which I have never done and never will do, can cause me to be unfocused and not pay attention in class.

. One of the people that I have met in my classes, though I do not know his name, last semester came to class under the influence all the time, and subsequently failed at the end of the semester. I do not wish to let something like drug use affect my class performance, which is why I only do smoke on weekends that I have no homework and no prior commitments, and only if it is at a safe location. I do not expect to smoke after I am finished with college, or even throughout the entirety of my college career. I will not let it compromise my future, as it is simply a recreational drug that helps me relax and not be as wired up all the time.
There are any different situations I have heard of that drugs played a role in, however this is the first, and only, one that I have personally been a part of. I know of people overdosing on hard drugs, and dying. I know of multiple people who got alcohol poisoning, including my older brother once. I have seen videos of drug busts, and I know that there are people whose lives are ruined by drugs because they do not know how to control themselves and do not know how to live with drugs as a small part. They lose themselves in drugs and become husks of their former selves. I am not like them. I know my limits, I know the lines I have drawn in the sand and where they lie, and I will not cross them. I do not intend to cut my life short, or spend part of it in a cell. I intend to live my life as the person I was born to be. Me.

>shit niqqa he talks about his dad's alcoholism
My Father struggled with alcoholism through much of my childhood. But he never was abusive, never raised a hand at anyone out of anger. My father’s side of the family is filled with substance abuse, alcoholism, and some other illegal activities. My family knows what it’s like to be addicted to something, and would be understanding, albeit disappointed. Only two people in my family know that I have ever smoked marijuana, those two people being my older brother, who has since quit smoking, and one of my cousins, who was the person who introduced me to marijuana when I was a Freshman in High School. However, we do not talk often, as he lives in Texas now. My family has always put emphasis on not letting drugs ruin my life, and I do still intend to hold that expectation. I do not know much about it, but I do know that my father has at least smoked some in his college days, and he is a happy man today, so simply smoking marijuana couldn’t have made a major impact on him in college. Both of my parents smoked cigarettes since they were teenagers, and only recently have decided to switch to electronic cigarettes after my mother developed breast cancer last semester. While the doctors caught it early enough to be treated, it was still a major point of stress last semester that was part of the reason I turned to marijuana as a stress reliever.
Peer pressure was never an issue with smoking marijuana, and never in my life, even though I was surrounded by it in high school, have I ever been pressured into doing drugs or drinking alcohol. I made these decisions myself as I believed, and still do believe, that I can handle occasionally smoking and still living my life to its fullest. However, I understand now that the university is not a place to do so, and have since vowed to never partake in smoking on campus.

Holy shit, OP, you poor fucking bastard

While I won’t lie, and claim to never smoke again, I do acknowledge the school’s policy to not do any smoking on campus. I believe that this will not only allow myself to never find myself in a situation in which I am caught doing something against the student code of conduct, but also allow myself to improve as a human being. I enjoy my time at Missouri S&T; I will not allow something like drugs to cut my time here short.
/end

this nigga sounds soft as fuck

Holy shit. This kid is a giant fucking faggot and an even bigger retard than i thought

I don't think there is such a thing as a 'hard' reflection essay, at least not a passing one.

yeh but they only made one game fegt

this nigga is just saying that he is gonna smoke again