With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

How is this still a thing?

Whether youre being serious or just a shit posting troll, arnt you fucking board of this?

>The Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work
Then what is creationism?

Bumping this question. Not sure if OP is even trying with this shit question

FUCKIN KEK

>archeological evidence
scientists proved that almost any piece of shit from that era can be served as a religious "evidence" which makes anything from that era unreliable and invalid choice of evidence.

>all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood
so you believe that 2 fucking armadillos from south America were intelligent enough to notice any geological change, calculate the coordinates to a fucking boat in the middle of nowhere that they didn't know existed in the first place start swimming across the atlantic ocean to it without drowning and were able to get there under 7 days together with more than 1.800.000+ other animals and all fit on one boat that was build in seven days by one human being? you are fucking retarded.

>so many Biblical prophecies coming true
all of the prophecies are literally logical bullshit like
1. "Trees again would grow in Israel" -- well no shit Sherlock
2."Egypt would never again rule over other nations" oh wow so hard to predict that dying out nation that completely changed political and social views throughout years will never do such thing! nobel prize immediately please!
3. "Jerusalem would become the world's most important religious site" well no fucking shit, its where you mentally impaired idiots think your oh so famous son of god was born.
ETC.................................

you religious cunts are the cancer of this planet and mecca and Vatican should be nuked on the bussiest day and all religious people no matter the religion should be put on antartica without the ability to ever contact anyone outside of it

REKT
>thread
>this goes to folder

fuck of you faggot this piece of shit is making these same shitpost threads every fucking day.
and its not just this guy, there is more of them
they should get banned really for posting this shit. this shit should be higher than CP on banlist

>you religious cunts are the cancer of this planet and mecca and Vatican should be nuked on the bussiest day and all religious people no matter the religion should be put on antartica without the ability to ever contact anyone outside of it
now that came from the bottom of the heart, respect for you user

that fucking noahs arc part got me
>armadillos
>calculating coordinates
>swimming across atlantic ocean
KEKd

I click page 5 to skip new shitposts
find this thread
10/10 luck

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit, sage

You seem very offended that there is proof of the existence of God. Please, take the time to read this with an open mind, as I did read your article. I do understand evolution and have spent many many hours researching to validate its claims on the way life was created. Unfortunately, all I was able to accomplish was a greater argument for Creation. Probably the most convincing argument is the proof that evolution is un-scientific because it does not meet the standard of science. Evolution is not testable, repeatable or observable. Darwin wrote 2 chapters of his doubts in chapter 6 and 9 in his book. However, to answer your jaw bone article. The devil did not invent carbon dating, but your lack of knowledge just proves the lack of research you have done. It is known as radiometric dating used in this process because carbon-14 is non existent after thousands of years. The devil uses radiometric dating to dispel the existence of God through his lie of evolution. If you research only biased articles you will never challenge your argument and continue prove my argument as fact. That you are unwilling to change your belief system because then you would have to be accountable to the Creator. Most secular scientists do not even believe in evolution anymore. The more research they he theory should be thrown away entirely. Again this is information that is out there. But your un-researched opinion on a topic that is completely foolish to believe in, which supposedly explains your existence, further shows your willing ignorance to reality. I sincerely hope you do not take this response as an attack in any way. I am willing to explain or assist you, in further understanding that your religion of evolution will land you in eternal punishment forever.

The Fucking Bible is just another fucking book. Its just a fucking book you idiot.

jebus crust!

kek

Gr8 b8 m80

No god exists, No Giant man in the sky looking down on everything you do, none of that. Grow up your father, your real dad told you that so you would be good, But you grew up to be a tyrant telling everybody some crazy stories.

You will go to hell for lies you tell.

Don't answer you fucking newfag

would somebody kindly enlighten me as to why this is the go to image for these threads? Does this bitch say something similar in the movie or something?

We should investigate, and seek out yonder server hidden for years behind some Sheetrock in an obscure community college campus, sucking up electricity remotely posting shitposts all over Sup Forums and the deepest darkest regions of the world weary web. We should seek them out and hunt them down like the dogs they are. *Hold tight fist, shake fist, look at fist intensely turn to camera and yell "KAHNNNnnnnn"

How could you be so cruel?

I feel as though you have raped my arse, thank you.

>No god exists
Do you have proof?