Millions live in poverty because atheists fap to traps and lolis instead of helping them...

Millions live in poverty because atheists fap to traps and lolis instead of helping them. Why don't you start to fill your life with more love and help for others?

  ▲
▲ ▲

I wipe with triangle sheets of paper because I fold mine in two. Sometimes I wipe my runny nose with them before I end up wiping my butt with these triangles.

Gay.

Would but hate people

Free Will.

Thx Christ!

Millions live in poverty because your gods don't give a shit.

Humans are filthy animals who deserve whatever fate awaits them. (Myself included) Here's hoping the singularity will give me a robot body in exchange for helping wipe out humanity.

Did somebody order some cumsquats?

>Millions live in poverty because atheists fap to traps and lolis instead of helping them.

... this argument has holes in it large enough to stick Trump Tower thru. Width-wise.

LEAKED RULE 34

Haha! Double trouble!

Apples ahoy!

lol fucking faggot shit meme, this cheeky pair is way better than ur shitty red apple (red apples are the niggers of apples)

>Millions live in poverty
That's because they are all fucking like rabbits and multiplying.

>atheists fap to traps and lolis instead of helping them
Because if you adopt a girl. They'll yell rape if they don't get what they want. Do you want us to adopt boys and transform them into traps? Also fuck wasting my energy and time looking after people. Cartoons > 3DPD.