Innie vs outtie

innie vs outtie
which one do you like most?
which one do you have?

roll

both are good as long as it is pink inside and NOT RED!

Roll

Outie. Innie looks like I'm fucking a child.

innie

... no contest?

It's the difference between seeing a brand new car and a 124k mile pre-owned.

Innie. Outie looks like I'm not fucking a child.

rollinhg

so whats the problem with that?

have to roll again since it's 1-30

Doesn't matter all vaginas look disgusting anyway.

fuck just give me one

I've got an outie and my gf has an innie we both want to trade with eachother lol

I have an innie
looks kinda like 17 but with a landing strip.

If you have actually had sex you would know that you aren't constantly staring at the pussy.......unless im doing it wrong......

rollerino

Innie erryday

Not the same with belly buttons though.

Rhhhholling

You really think women get "outies" from being used? fucking kek for knowing nothing about basic anatomy... Innies just look neater, that's about it. Virgins can have big labia, ya fucking mango

not all "outies" are from usage though. some just grow that way

Innie, no contest.

i like em all

so fucking dumb and not true I had an outie before I ever fucked anyone.

pics or it didnt happen

no "outties" are from usage unless the chicks had a baby or been purposely stretched. most just develop that way dud, fun fact

Innie duh

Rollzing

Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

Niice

same

Been with girls w/ both.. for some reason outies always were better lays.

I've been with a fair amount of partners but it still may be down to dumb luck.

You're beautiful either way it's better than having a gross penis.

rollin'

outie ftw

Go roleplay somewhere else, fucktard.

relax buddy

I prefer innies, but my wife has a nice balance, it's an innie with only one fold on each side that tucks away nicely. Does its job and is hot and tight as hell.

Rollllllllll

How many of you faggots in here are going to pretend you're female? This isn't a fucking trap thread.

> ya fucking mango

Kek

vagina is the inner part, genius.

I think innies are great for art, but they just seem fake, unattainable, or childish. idk. I know they exist, but outie just feels right.

innies are delicious. but isn't there also an arby's tier?

Hey... brilliant people.
It's a motherfucking picture... we are talking looks, not if someone is used up or not.

If your relationship and sexual attraction is based solely on the appearance of some cunt, you done lost the fucking game to start with.

Innie > Outtie
Take your sensitive self-confidence issues and find a fire.

me outtie :\ not a fan, but my boyfriend likes it i think

FYI any guy in this thread that says they like innies is just giving a sensitive young girl a reason not to fuck.

You're literally a virgin if you think that's how it works. My last girlfriend had an innie and she was 33 - she's been having sex since she was 16.
Jesus christ how can people possibly be this fucking dumb

Yup, just like small penises are due to ablation from excessive fapping. In this case, you must beat it 24/7 you permavirgin.

anyone that's been with an outtie knows how good that cling can be. Pic related

Well we were focusing on looks until some fuckwit started talking about usage in relation to appearance. Calm down mungo.

Yep. That's my fetish.

And I don't want to fuck that, so...

roll

More trap fantasizing. Go pretend to be a woman somewhere else.

>as long as it's pink

fucks sake 0 dubs . reroll since its not on there.

HAHA not pretending pal, but thanks for the concern

Guessing the whole "seeing" word bypassed your failsafes and went full-fucking-triggered.

No surprise...

moar?

Roll

>spiderkek

what are you all in a rant about? i was just pointing out to someone who was comparing innies to new cars and outies to used cars. learn to image board new friend... youre backtracking the post wrong

The rules.

Sooooo delicious!!

Roll

for me its like asking do you like fatties or thin, do you like dark skinned or white, do you like tall or short, long hair or short. all obvious answers.

gf has innie. Don't really care which one it is as long as there's not too much roast beef

NICE QUADS

I don't even know what I'm looking at, is this OP's elbow with a mirror?

lmao
if you're the same guy, you're trying to change the topic because you were big time wrong.

This. So many dumb, inexperienced losers on Sup Forums who don't know shit about pussy.

This..

Roll

Same can be said for
Cut > Uncut master race

>
holy...mary...mother...of god.

proof required

When i was with my gf (long time) 15y.. virgin.. and really outtie.. so.. -_-

yeah but legit no one wants to fuck some mutilated cut up dick anyway.

flat vs phat chest
roll

are you asking for CP? because I lost my virginity when I was 14.

1 pls anything more is too much
>0

rollerino

they from r9k

fuck yis

Anything but 9 get

Roll

Rollll

>full innie
Kinda boring... a bit too much like a kid. Clit harder to get to, and less variety of things to do to it. Although they are nice when they have that puffy mons. Also, hairs tend to grow toward the inside, they are harder to shave well. Really need a wax. Usually accompanied by bugger outer lips, which means you basically lose an inch of cock penetration in the vag, which is meh. 7/10 (I mean, it's still pussy).

>mostly innie, lips poking out
Nice. There's more to play with, don't get the inward growing hairs. Aesthetically the most pleasing (objectively, majority of guys go for this)... neat, with a hint of what's on the inside. The best of both sides, with some of the drawbacks of full innie. 9/10.

>regular outie
I like the look (subjective, yes), and I love to eat this type best. Sucking, nibbling, licking lips, so easy to do a variety of things to the clit when it's more out there. Stays wetter longer. Tastes better, usually (naturally better balanced?). Even hairy vag with long lips can be eaten without a mouth full of pubes (unless it's super long). And watching the lips as dick goes in and out... fucking awesome. 10/10, can spend all day on this pussy.

>super outie
Looks a bit goofy, but holy shit do these women get WET. Eating is a bit harder than with a regular outie, but the general idea is the same... it's just sloppier. Women tend to be self-conscious when they are super outies, until they get older. So wet, and tastes very good. A bit awkward when fucking, though-- tough to get in the hole through all those lips and with all the wetness. Still, good pussy. 8/10.

moggers

roll

1 get

I can live with that

reroll

She is probably married and has kids now, but what a great background user

røll