Indonesians Cucked?

Any Indonesians here? My roommate is from Indonesia but is ethnically Chinese. His family moved there to do business and he basically said that he has Indonesian maids and servants that do everything for him for jack shit and all natives are basically niggers.

What do you guys have to say about that?

indonesians murdered the shit out of the chinese back in the day for being gommies. watch "the act of killing" documentary, disturbing stuff.

indonesia china tensions go back far further than

So everyone actually hates my roommate? He talks so highly of Indonesia though. No doubt he's sheltered of course.

>So everyone actually hates my roommate?
Chinese minorities aren't well liked in most of South East Asia.

chinese are like asian jews here in indonesia,
they are the minority but own like 80% of the big companies
most of native indonesians hate chinks, especially the muslims

right, afaik, it all started since dutch colonial era, where the dutch treated native indonesian as 3rd level citizen (basically nigger slaves), while the chinese and arab traders were treated as 2nd level citizen
there were various massacre and genocide that targeted the chinese, starting from the batavia massacre, 1950 communists revolt, 1965 2nd communist revolt, 1998 reformation, and many other smaller incidents

not really everyone, the current government is filled with pro-chinese politician and supported by the chinese conglomerates

I knew they were like kikes but I didn't realize the gravity of it.

Thanks for the info. He tells me he really likes this one politician that is running and not corrupt at all but I feel like he's probably just a chink lover selling out his people.

but there are quite a few Chinese immigrants in Malaysia or Thai, too.

I wonder how are half chinese half Indo women treated there.
They definitely have better looking than naitive Indos.
Pic related

thailand, malaysia, and indonesia have the largest chinese diaspora in the world

please genocide them based nippon

Are African-Americans liked in worser Korea?

I know 1 chindo and she has that nose. Is that common?

No they would be hated here
It's uncommon i guess

Bump for answer

name of the politician and the last name of your friend? also the city he came from?
people here have this concept PRIBUMI which means people of the land, if any outsider come and live but not integrating and respecting native culture, they would be antagonized, we dont really hate chinese as long as they are integrating like chinese slave labor brought here by the dutch before 20th century, the merchant one though who had privilege by the dutch to conduct business over natives had another story, thats why we purge them
tell to the director use the original script as our actors told so
and read more about geopolitics in that era

like and subscribed

treated as chinese as long as they keep their heritage to themselves.
but they usually play their heritage to their advantage.
SEAn genes are somewhat recessive, like abos, most chindo looks chinese.
saved this pic from another indo poster

not all of us who had lighter skin are chinese mix mate, chinese tend to classify us who had lighter skin as chinese mix even though we are native the one who got tanned are the people work outdoor since we have hot climate, thats why they are getting brown but with reddish thing not brown like pajeet

everyone in here if in upper mid class have their own maid
the niggers are usually javaneses because they are mostly mid lower class society
so no, the chink is in his own delusion

>not corrupt politician
you never heard Ahok then, he is attention whore politician, yes there still no one who dare to investivigate him (probably because he is old friend of our current president) but there are some suspicious things and corrupt behind sumber waras hospital, Zhong tong busway, and Jakarta bay reclamation project and those all had relations to him

mind to you the chinks love play with their victim card, especially the catholic ones

you need to kill yourself m8, /asean/ twisted your mind, and you posts nothing but garbage

Very sad. Shame it wasn't the other way around so the chinks could kill off Malay niggers and establish Greater China.

R A R E
A
R
E

prox

remember Kerusuhan Mei 1998.
For us, Indonesia is still a crap country

There is no such thing as an ugly( < 5 / 10) Asian.
Their food choices are just too good that it can only be the face.

implying i visited that shithole these anime tard really should get thrown from building and i come here to watch shill and malon like your kind who use our flag since Sup Forums is banned here

NEW
E
W

We didn't treat you that bad, your own monarchs did. We had barely anything to say on that

need an insight to any country? easy, look at how their education going.
want to know how our education going?
well here it is, naturally there's only very small fraction from millions of kids competent enough to be educated.
so where's the big portion of rejects go?
shitty public school, but even these rejects have their own rejects.
you know where's these legit subhuman go, to fucking madrasa and other islamic school.
imagine that, a complete moron forced to learn what is supposed to be complex social control tool.
you probably wonder why is it possible? well because the education here isn't designed to improve young minds, but to control and shape them.
imagine this young madrasa students being majority, imagine what kind of rules they're trying to impose now they're mature.

>malon like your kind who use our flag since Sup Forums is banned here
>i'm not too retarded i swear, its just impossible to bypass government bans
>implying i visited that shithole
nah, i know poster when i see one. you can remove your name and be other persona, but everyone know you're "that" one poster.
seriously, you need to kill yourself

Liu is my roommate's last name. I'll have to ask him what city he is from but all I can remember is it isn't too touristy. It's not near where the tsunamis happened. And it is pretty urban.

He seems to be proud of Indonesia and the culture so he may be alright by you. He said his family is into oil, engineering parts, and other small businesses. He also has a Korean gf.

what kind of indochink named Liu?
its not even hakkan name

semarang?
Jakarta?
Tangerang?
Bekasi?
Surabaya?
Medan?

Not sure man. He moved here for college. His family is very Christian and he does missionary work in Cambodia and places like that.

I will ask him in the morning if this thread is still alive. He's asleep right now. I wanna say it's Jakarta but I could be wrong.

that was your colonial policy
you colonial government was the one who destroyed our monarchs there are over 20 local kingdoms who resisted your colonial government up until early 20th century only shill and malon who bother posting in this shithole with our flag most of us too busy with our live thats why there are only new chinese migrant and proxyshill here
probably Medan city
that city was the one where 1998 riots happened, Batak people hate chinese very much

>tell you he is Indon chink
>have name Liu
>do missionary job overseas

the christian indo chink never has such specific name 'liu', the christian has name similar like the chink in singapore

nah that's Betawi, proxy fag

>thinking betawi is an ethnic group
thats why i know you are not even native here

s-stop you're making me worried

dude, Betawi is the one of ethnic who hate Chinese most
they mostly live in Tangerang, Jakarta, Bekasi and most of chink casuaality in that regions when 98 happened
i know this stuff because when i was 7 Yo i live in Bekasi in 98

Btw kangaroo wrangler don't these 3rd worlders try to come over to criminal bongland like everyday?

>only shill and malon who bother posting in this shithole with our flag
sure nigger, its never your fault.
most unis i visited (ITB, UI, UGM, UNPar, UNPad, ITS, ITHB, UPH, UNIKOM, Trisakti) have wifi that not even ban Sup Forums.
also i use mobile provider that can easily bypassed by DNS tweak when i'm going mobile.
and no, i wont tell you, i'd like to keep you out

forgot to post, the christian indo chink do their missionary in Indonesia, especially in urban area

just ignore him, he can't afford biznet and probably neet

We give them the special coffee syrup just for indos

its a chinkindo killing chinkindo case, wtf are you talking about

Nah, not really. Our last big surge of illegal immigration was 2008 with the Sri Lanka civil war. Otherwise we don't see too much illegal immigration aside from the usual overstays on work visas. In general, Indonesia doesn't give us much grief except when they execute our drug smugglers and oppress East Timor. I think we were mad at them over West Papua for a while too, but now we don't care - turns out most of the natural gas is on the eastern part of Papua, and we've got that locked up (with a bit of shared investment with the Chinese). Bali bombings were the low point, but that was a long time ago. Indonesia is impressively irrelevant.

I'm half chinese-indonesian desu.

Normie purge when lad

You better be a girl

For me it will be every fucking day. I will not rest until the streets are flooded with every single last drop of normie blood.