Death is an illusion

Death is an illusion.

Nope our bodies give up at some point and that's not an illusion.

Its all mental

That doesn't make sense trust me I'm open minded and I've done psychedelics before but you're just saying words

Am i? Arent we all just saying words

Then what is it that you're doing?

Wooooaaaaah so deeeeep maaaaannnnn. Questioning everything doesn't make you an enlightened being. Sorry special snowflake

Actually, I just got finished writing a final essay on just this, and Socrates and Plato would disagree with you, buddy. Questioning everything is at the heart of understanding life

Technically yes. The difference is his posts are logical and rational and yours don't seem to make sense at all.

In the same way that darkness is electromagnetic

This guy gets it

Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Do they really not make 'any' sense? Or do they just not make sense to you.

THIS guy gets it

No *THIS* guy gets it

Could be

Check em

Wouldn't recommend to fear death that much or thinking about death, because you will end up fearing life.

Its just a thought

67 get

Death is a reality. Life is reality. Illusion doesn't exist. The only thing that exists is what is real.

The point of an illusion is not knowing if its real

>Get up, faggot, GET YOUR LITTLE ASS UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, GET UP!

Sometimes I am just chanting, like:

>FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Internally to myself. I actually have freaked my mom out from punching my legs as hard as I can, basically to condition my legs and my fists at the same time. Seems retarded until you spend like two years doing it every day, multiple times per day, as hard as you can on different spots, and then after that time, you punch a lot harder and your legs are tough as shit, as well as your mental toughness.

I stopped lifting conventional shaped weights and started lifting only rocks which are hard to grip and balance.

That and I read a lot of stories about different war injuries. From modern to antiquity.

When he resurrected, Jon Snow said there is nothing after death so I can just say that OP is a faggot.
Sage.

It's either real or it isn't. Illusion is a construct of our minds. It does not physically exist or impact the physical world in any tangible way. Death does. Death occurs. It is not an illusion.

Fuck this nigger rigged existence, I WANT OUT

So if I see you die in front of me then its an illusion. Are you retarded?

The term "death is an illusion" doesnt refer to if it occurs or does not occur, it refers to what happens after the phenomena has occured. Due to the term 'death' refering to the termination of something. Meaning after all the biological functions have terminated, is that truly the 'end'.

You think you're privy to reality?

all this time i've been dead...just waiting for this moment.

The moment the living would find out; death is just the beggining.

Dubs confirms me, check em

Basically you can't subjectively experience non existence, which kinda makes the concept of death meaningless

I am reality

No, you're reality is the product of evolutionary advantage. When you think about the signals being fired in your brain being what your reality is made of, you might start to consider how absurd it is.

*your!

>realizing the only reason you are even aware of the existence of neurons firing is through consciousness.
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure you got what I said.

I might've missed it, I'll reread

Still lost. Are you saying that you find it hard to believe subjectivity is a product of brain function?

I'm saying the universe and the reality in our heads are made of different stuff and exist for different "reasons". Only one is true and it isn't the one in your head.