Is it okay if I make a new thread? You all are super nice and it means a lot to me that you'd be my friends ^...

Is it okay if I make a new thread? You all are super nice and it means a lot to me that you'd be my friends ^.^ arigato gosaimasu!

Also the capchas are fucking cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8AOAap6_k4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I like memes. Stale or dank~

hey there OP, welcome aboard the friendship train!
give this funky beat a spin
youtube.com/watch?v=R8AOAap6_k4

Who's that chik the dirty things I'd do to her

Is this from a certain anime? Or video? Pls. I like tentacle hentai actually

It's me ^.^

It's from Sup Forums

Tits n time stamp or GTFO!!!

Tits with Timestamp or GTFO

No, this happened last thread ;-;

Just post your naked tits with a piece of paper that says the date and time, you don't need to show your face. And then we'll get thousands of people to follow you on Instagram.

It will happen in every thread that starts like this

Law of Sup Forums . If u post ur a girl it will be always faced with the law

CHeck my trips faggots!

I'm so drunk I thought someone elses trips were mine. time to got to bed

Nvm, you guys can abandon thread if you'd like. I want real friends :< I'm not posting tits no matter what

GTFO of Sup Forums u attention whore

Welcome back.

if you want real friends then maybe try somewhere that's not a shithole community with forced anonymous posting

But I did make nice friends in the last thread ^.^

the fuck are you and why the hell are you getting so much attention with this shitty bait

Is it bait if I'm not joking? I posted feet time stamps in the last thread

post another timestamp, you lying rascal

Even if this were a grill, which it isn't, it' some faggot cucklord shitposting sack of shit:

1a) Present breasts with timestamp
1b) Disperse from this board

If you chose option 1a, proceed to the next step.

2) State your business.

Hope it's a good George Foreman.

I could time stamp other than tits?
how adorable~~

Face?

OP here

My eyes are puffy from crying ;-;

Don't know why my pics keep rotating. Am on mobile so that may be why

yeah no need for tits really, given the topic. (I was in the last thread.)

How old are you, BTW?

Those aren't tits. You just want all these white knight faggots to pay attention to you

Dang that is one hot George Foreman! I demand timestamps on them knobs

Hey femanon, you prefer big huge black cocks, right? All of us reclusive neckbeards need confirmation. Women prefer black cocks because they are larger and create more genetically superior children. Just looking for some confirmation on that. Now post tits.

Never got a chance to post this in the last thread, but I know some people on Tumblr who live in the Bay Area.

ozylikes dot tumblr dot com is probably willing to chat with you, tell him your sob story and he'll hook you up. Good at social skills too.

may i masturbate to you tonight?

I don't have a tumblr. I can't conform to their standards >~

Sorry this didn't work out for you user. You seem nice. Maybe start the thread with timestamp next time, Sup Forums is a big place.

uhmmm :/..

If you'd like~ nigga why you gotta ask me?

found the white knight

Would like tinier girls for whoever a posting the black dick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ please get off of my bjord

I don't conform to shit, I'm a white cis male and proud of it. If you don't follow assholes, they won't follow you.

there's no escape from the memes though

This bait is so obvious my asshole is puckering

Please, sweetheart? And can you post a picture of yourself with a ponytail? It will help the whole process go smoothly

Fuck off.

I already posted a time stamp so..

I have an old ponytail pic somewhere.. I'm too lazy to get up :p

I usually wear my hair down

10/10

Here~ I thought I replied to you

You're such a darling. I'm gonna cum

Look at all this attention

Don't make a mess!! >.

lol Don't worry about you don't have to clean it up.

wow what a faggot

Post more feet, do you have any stockings?

You know me ;3

Let me check, if not I'll take pics

11/10

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr : tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Lmao does this count?

not even a good copypasta

that guy's costume is almost as brown as your face

Fucking hate Instagram

Am Filipino so.. That's prolly why

I'm one of your new instagram followers and just wanted to say i came

It's adorable but I'd rather the stockings be the focal point lol

I only did it at the request of the last thread

Congratulations~

And how are these people your friends?

lol have you made any friends yet?

same here. came to the ponytail pic. shot hard, too. love me a good fap

id lick your asshole OP

get at me

you may as well post nudes. nobody knows your real identity here, we're all anonymous

It's the rules, newfag.

Yes actually :)

OP is a child, she's still in highschool

if real please fuck off you're not cute at all rn

You summer fags need to respect the rules of the internet.

We took a long time getting rid of the attention whore camgurl sluts with the introduction of the 'tits or GTFO' law.

Talking to this piece of shit. puts us back.
If you are to stay here on the internet, then please play by the rules and do not enter into a conversation with the gurls, until they have posted timestamped tits.

Summer will soon be gone, but your mistakes are paid for well into winter.

I posted this just now. Can't say I'm into Instagram much tho

Awesome, any without shoes on? And this may sound weird but could you maybe take some with wet stockings if you're comfortable with it? I don't even want nudes, I'm fine with more feet. You should put this stuff on your Instagram, again only if your comfortable with that.

I posted two. Kinda.

Wet socks in general doesn't feel good at all >.< will post stockings another day tho~

You're wonderful. I'm curious: Catholic upbringing?

It's not surprising huh. Correct~