Ask some one who is allergic to Beef and other stupid things anything

Ask some one who is allergic to Beef and other stupid things anything

Matt?

Matt?

you poor bastard. you at least get to eat chicken or something?

[op] nope not matt

>not asking him "Matt?"

Y u doin' this Matt!!! YYYYY

Chicken turkey and pork or tofu I'm also allergic to fish

Try cooking it you stupid fucking idiot

HOLY SHIT IS THAT YOU MATT?

what happens when you eat beef, i mean i cant tell anything about allergies cause i have literally none, but a friend cant eat pork or bleeds out of his ass, so i came in here to ask what happens to you :|

well lamb n goat are good

So your allergic to gains I'm sorry for you my forever beta Sup Forumsro

MATT WTFFFFF ???

i am allergic to green beans, peas and cherrys

The last time I accidentally ate beef I was sent to the er covered in quarter sized hives vomiting and a swollen face/throat had two adrenaline injections followed by benadryl and pepcid intravenously held for observation for 8 hours

What's your problem Matt ?

Well I hope you aren't allergic to suicide

That's my slave name you insensitive ass

Fuck is wrong with you, Matt?

welcome bro,
I'm allergic to all kind of fruits and pollens.
it sucks especially in spring time.

shiiiiit - man that sux, enjoy your turkey and pork, i mean thats great too right?

What the fuck is wrong with you John?

Why don't you like to eat at Arby's user? Are the meat minded too much for you to handle? Arby's has the meats!

Well I planned my own foolproof suicide hamburger pizza with anchovies and a this peanut sauce after 10 mins i would be unresponsive and 20 mins after I'd have a massive seizure that would stop my heart

OP consider it, it has its gains and benefits

Allergic to some fish, allergic to lactose

To dogs, the sun.

Dust.

This was my phone yelling at me. My names John, and I was wondering if I'm mentally ok after coming to this place so much

Pop mkkm7??? 88ft!

at least you wouldnt die an faggot

You're not allergic to beef. Stop digging for attention, karma, or whatever.

I can't eat 5 guys. Chickfilet Argus red lobster.any steak house most Chinese food sushi or boxed foods

Aishwarya? Mm ml??!

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking matt and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

is that pasta?

Chronosinwi!!!!! Hehehehehehe firzqjvd giraxne

print this gif and tape it to my casket

>for
If only I was it's a real medical condition however it is abnormal to be so severly allergic

SEPICAYABA!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJa

OP here I wish I had balls but I don't, but my bull does, dubs asks him a question

how did you make a son if you can't eat the roastbeef taco?

moo

ruined Sup Forums for who? you? what did you expect making a thread and being a faggot. neck yourself

That's not from op [op here] shitposted pasta

well since you admitted it, there's a board for your faggotry

if they kick you out
if xe kick you out, well then all you have left is
that is the board for people who have questions about orientations

go watch pr0n you copy pasta fag

>I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking matt and that accounts for all spam.
>no spamming with fucking matt and that accounts for all spam.
> fucking matt
> matt
kek

okay so you're a vegetarian right?

I feel you brother the tree pollen just hit here and i'm dying.

primarily but not for ethical reasons I do eat pork and deer ocasionally

Meh, being a vegetarian for ethical reasons are for all the wrong reasons my friend.

moore

Tree sperm is the worst bro I can steer clear of food. But that shit is impossible to avoid

i want moar bambis giving head. pls

I'm allergic to like every fucking fruit and also tree pollen and grass, had asthma when I were younger also.

Oral allergy syndrome? That sucks bro can you touch em ? I physically cannot touch mango or tomatos or I break out in a gnarly rash

Go to furfag thread fool

I'm orally allergic to: Apples, Pineapple, Pear, Kiwi, Strawberries and cherry. Also carrots for some reason?

I get a rash, red eyes and a swollen throat when i touch potatoe skin that's raw, not really a problem since I'll never have to skin a potatoe.

Yeah my friend is allergic to food coloring chocolate strawberries peanut butter and dairy if I was him I would just kill myself

When you have to spend 9 bucks on a box of 12 nutfree cookies it's heartbreaking . I did nearly kill my self a few times I was diagnosed with peanut and beef allergies. So I tried a cashew butter my manager had to call a ambulance I had lost consciousness in the break room and woke up a few hours later hooked up to all kinds of shit. I looked likes a super fat Asian for a week

wtf? it was you the whole time?! god damnit matt you get me everytime!