Stoners of Sup Forums

Stoners of Sup Forums
My dealer just sold me this.
Does this look alright or do I need to go bash the fuck out of him?

Rape him.

It looks like shit op

THis is now a stoner thread!

BUd looks alright, but needs to be trimmed a bit better and less stems

Depends how much you paid? Looks kinda leafy but not too bad without any light really. How does it smell?

Leafy as fuck, who's ever it is, dont know how to get a grow off properly. Pure shit. Go smash his fucking face in

its wet but not too bad, how much?

Regardless of how it smokes the fact is you got some last of the bag stuff. Bigger time growers/sellers will take the more undesirable buds from the shake after all the good shit is picked out and sell them a little cheaper to people. It doesn't mean it's bad bud necessarily, just looks like some extra stuff someone had leftover from a grow.

Stupid mother fucking stoners.

I hope you niggers get some laced shit or a blend of poison ivy because FUCK every single one of you stupid scum fucks.

Literally worse than niggers I swear to god.

Fucking dopers

I paid $50 AU for it. He said that he's got some other shit I can swap him for. I'm just going to take some out before I go back.

calm down bud

It also doesn't really smell like weed...

It's got dead leaves on it man

>entire thread of weed snobs

disgusting

>weed snobs
>being from California

>can't find any memers to help my lost cause

Looks decent, wasn't trimmed well though: lots of leaf and stem. In fact it looks like stems were deliberately added, probably for weight. The bud that is there has good color and looks like it has a fair amount of trichomes.

Decently grown, but it's untrimmed which makes it fucking garbage.

Trim the shit-leaves off it, and mark how long it takes you. Then tell your dealer he owes you "trimming wage" in exchange.

If dealer isn't a cunt, they'll oblige.

It will get you high. You can see the trichomes and there is plenty of thc on in, but they didn't do their best with trimming. It would have weighed way less without the stems and leafs, so you still need to bash the fuck out of him, because that's not the way to treat customers..

does it smell like lemons? or citrusy at least?

definitely weed

what does lack of trimming do to it?

rip you off

why dont people trim and it looks ok, trim it yourself and make a tea with the leafs.

PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT COCK SUCKERED MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUCKEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR ASSHOLE GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT HOLE BITCH ASS FUCK YOU

Sorta has a gross citrus smell to it.

If I do end up bashing him, I'll film it and post a link

Looks less pretty, less bud and more other shit so you're losing value.

Rip fellow stoners we got roasted

it actually looks pretty decent to me. just make sure you pick out ALL of the stems and seeds. 7/10 would set on fire.

from QLD?

LOOKS LIKE SHIT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Looks fine to me OP, there's all kinds of different weed strains, they're not all gonna look the same. Plus see those orange hairs nigga? It'll get you high alright

someone is still in highschool.

Geelong, Victoria.

GO FUCK URSELF FAGGOT

OP, don't waste time on taking seeds out. Shit is unnecessary

SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKHEADS BITCHASS NIGGER COME AS ME WHAT

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

LISTEN FUCK BOY

I WILL SPITROAST YOU WITH A GAGGLE OF STONERS YOU CAKE ASS BITCH

KEEP TALKING SHIT AND I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE YOU MY FUCKING PUPPET

ELBOW DEEP FAGGOT

ELBOW DEEP

>can't even troll late night stoners

why even life?

WHERE IS THAT? GARBAGE FAGGOT LAND?

Looks shit OP. Had stuff like that before, also in VIC. Wet and taste gross. 3/10 would not recommend.

Going back to swap it for other stuff now but took this much out.

kek

ahh probably not too helpful then. i know a spod from SE QLD grows bush exactly like that, stinks of citrus and gets you fucking blasted.

may as well smoke it dude, why not?

I'LL SHOVE MY COCK ELBOW DEEP DOWN UR THROAT U FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS NIGGER ASS CUCK

$50 in gellong... that is fine there is 100% more than 3.5g there and that's $50 is the price for that in melbourne

FOR $50 THATS A FUCKING BARGAIN STFU AND SMOKE IT

don't do that. He has a fucking scale you idiot.

this

LET HIM DO IT HOPEFULLY THIS FAGGOT WILL GET SHOT SUCK A DICK BITCH

>GAGGLE OF STONERS

Man I hope his dealer is reading this thread and just bashes his fucking face in the second he walks into the house.

I don't give a fuck, I've got other dealers and I'll bash him if he says anything.

Throw at dealers face if dubz

oh shit right this is Sup Forums
nice work user, you could probably get away with taking out more without him noticing though. Also be sure to insult his mother when you go back to trade it and start a stream for this shit nigger.

HE'S GONNA GET MURDERED IN A BATHTUB WITH A CHAINSAW

>this is how you die in a drug related incident

Op 2nds this

that's the spirit
wink

If dubs KYS faggot

btw why does this inbreed keep using the word bash? he's gotta be a nigger right?

Bruh just cuz that shit aint trimmed dont mean shit. ive had much much worse like wtf

fucking lads man

>laced
why the fuck would anybody lace weed? wouldnt that just be more expensive for the dealer?

You keep going back to the same dealer if they do.

Dealer: ok gimme my shit back I'll swap it for this og kush.

OP: here you go

Dealer: the fuck is this? Did u smoke half u fucking faggot?

OP: uh, no

Dealer: yes u did u fucking piece of shit imma kill u nigga

OP: please don't rape me

*opening scene of isis video*

KEK

Going for dubz again ( )

It looks alright, it's just leafy as hell. Have him weigh it in front of you next time to make sure you're getting what you pay for. Leafy bud like that can look like more than it really is.

This thread.....

DUBS, I INVOKE YOU!!

Its fine

This is now a dubs thread. Checkem

good effort

This is now a dubs thread. Checkem

Yeah you got burnt bad OP, take a steel bat or pipe and beat the lower back part of his head in, when he's convulsing on the ground and his eyes look like a broken projector you know you did it right.

Honestly OP, that looks like some shitty weed but it is weed so you can still smoke it but looks like some weak shit :

Wtf do you care what it looks like? Just a deadbeat trying to get high, smoke the shit and move on.

>tfw no dignity
>tfw no Knight Of The Perfect Weed
>tfw useless monkey

Just got back with 3.5g of some other shit.

kek that isnt even close to 3.5 more like 1.8, are you gonna go back bash him tough guy?

If dubz go back and rape him

Roll

Reroll

Rereroll

i tried this one. my dealer laced my weed with lsd or some shit, and at the end i wasent even interrested in other weed than his. fucking scum. i trashed his whole frontyard and took a huge dump on the hood of his car.

>more untrimmed shit
my fucking sides... how dumb is this nigger?

>tfw no dubz
God has abandoned me
Oh, la fortuna es una mujer! Viene y va y no hay quien la sujete! La mas libre, la demasiado libre!

are you fucking stupid you cant lace weed with lsd, you cant smoke lsd.....

>weed was probably too strong for you

That need a trim aha. This is what i got last night 2gs from the uk

if dubs op must flush weed

stfu, no you wont pussy

Ur dealer needs a bashing brah

Australian people never have good weed.

Sad but true...

OP GO BASH HIM WE DEMAND A GOOD BASHING

Why don't they trim the buds over there?