Why do you guys have...like...so little disposable income? Am I talking to poor people, are you jealous of me?

Why do you guys have...like...so little disposable income? Am I talking to poor people, are you jealous of me?

>Am I talking to poor people, are you jealous of me?

yes

yes

What do normal people spend their disposable income on? I don't know what I should do with it because I have no friends or hobbies. Do you think I should just donate it to charity?

Have you not walked through shopping malls? It's filled with all kinds of shiny crap that people like to buy

Or you could donate it to me

Damn, I've started working 5 months ago and I don't know what to do with the money I have. I'm still stuck with the poor neet mentality.

Op here. If I was a normie, if spend it on cars, sports, and a house. But I spend my extra $5,300 left over every month on vidya, family, and useless shit u regret buying.

donate it to anons

tfw

when i started to have money i mainly have used it to buy interesting ingredients and cooking tools and learning to cook well. and i also went to another country.

I only go shopping for groceries

>extra $5,300 left over every month

jesus christ

user, you have a very lucky life, some people here in the US will never see this kind of money and probably more people than you think

If I had that kind of money I would use it on language lessons and travel

>tfw me and my family grew up poor in my old country
>tfw now I make decent bank and some of my family members are millionaires

I just invest as much as I can. I'm not big on consumerism really.

>lucky life

What makes you think he got lucky? Ever heard of hard work? Might be why you're poor.

I know, feels good when you have a family member who owns the company and building you work at.

Though, I bought my nephew a car last week when he got his drivers license, that took out a lot.

No hard work required, I should be poor right now, but I'm fucking not.

Nobody's earning that much with just hard work.

I was expecting a comment like this, to be honest

Yes he could have gotten it via hard work, good for him if he did. But I meant that I hope he feels a sense of how "blessed" his life is regardless of how he got there.

>This is what poor people believe

It's really not that much at all.

That's like feeling "blessed" about going to the gym and eating well and having a nice body.

Makes no sense.

I feel pretty good when I am exercising and realize that some people are stuck in a hospital bed, or have paralysis or something, when I reflect on my good health which I have obviously played a part in I also feel thankful that I even have the chance to do that in the first place and haven't been hurt in an accident.

Why are you being so critical of everyone's posts?

Do feel blessed, I'm a pretty arrogant person but my childhood was fucked up so now I just spend much of my money pleasing my nephews and nieces.

You seem like a good honest guy.
I've had a lot of money come and go over the years and being able to help out family was always the best part about having money for me.
Shiny new stuff is nice but just buying shit gets old and empty. When you can help people who deserve it, it stays with you.

yes, I'm living in a shithole. Please send me monis!

>useless shit u regret buying
that's gay

what the fuck are you on about?

And how much do you earn with your "hard work"?

The more pay you get, you work smarter and less harder.

Bitch
I bought guns, dirtbikes, and a huge ass chicken coop. All I regret buying