THIS THREAD IS NOW UNDER CORE CONTROL!

NO FUCK YOU CORE GO TO HELL

Primal Rage, mother fuckers!

you lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0XNR1fY6mc

/thread

I had a shitload of these guys.

But we continue...

I legit eat metal coins when I was a little kid to be accepted as one of the sharks. Nearly killed myself as well. I don't know what the fuck...

Lost super hard.

This gets me for some reason. I remember people freaking out about when these started.

what are these for ?

Fuck off

Yes! Do they still make these? I'm too lazy to google it myself.

Grinding on rails.

Holy shit. Are those made of metal? I've been trying to recall what that was since I played with them as a kid. Holy fucking shit you literally just showed me something I've been trying to remember about for literal years. Thank you user. Jesus Christ that's probably the same model I had too.

Anyone remember these?

Holy shit. I've never seen a commercial so much for a product that I didn't know anyone who owned it.

Eek! The Cat

My favorite was the one with the hoodie and the grappling hook. I always had him battle with my Max Steel ones too. I remember my parents driving me around trying to find the one that had the see through arm with robotic parts inside that moved when you adjusted the arm. Loved those toys, they even had TV shows too I think.

Man they had this game in a bar and you could play it for free not too long ago. Sadly they tore the place down to build a cvs. A fucking cvs. Also had 2 dollar jager shots and mortal combat 4 free.
Fuck cvs.

That was my favorite car when I was a kid. It's Ferrari F40.
I'm glad if I helped.

I saw a kid riding one of those down on the parking lot just the other day.

Trix used to be shapes...

these

Gyrocopter pilot was my favorite. My uncle was in Iraq and brought me Dr. X with electric brain with a bike that could shoot rockets. Damn, all those hours I spent playing with those things. I always wanted to have action man submarine but it was too expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=4R05kh8-T_k

Have a bit more of them feels, m8 :^)

This shit. lol

I wonder if it's someone's job to monotonously place those gumball eyes, and one day they were just like... fuck it.

OP here, I don't blame you. That show was the shit.

Tasted like shit but I remember it

bumping with my stuff again

Don't know if they still make these.

They do!

Fucking hell

omfg pogs and those fucking ninjas!

SLINKY SLINKY EVERYONE LOVES A SLINKY

Fucking Ringo Starr and George Carlin were in this kids' show...

Not having to pay bills

Anyone remembers those lollipops that looked like >pic related
and had toys in them?

Pretty sure my parents hatd me a child. Couldnt see one in a machine without begging for one! They sell them on Amazon too now!
amazon.com/Ninja-Toy-Figures-Lot-Tiny/dp/B003TLJIU0

push pops?

oops, meant to just say hated*

This won't mean shit to 99% of you but it's nostalgic as fuck for me

Hngh nostalgia so harrddd

Something like that, but I don't remember if the name was the same.

I had the book club kit that came in a green coffin. Bandana. Collapsible water bottle. Lots of cool stuff.

When you were all excited because you thought this shit would actually work.

this?

Goosebumps has some a of the best merchandise!

Yeah, I liked that show a lot. Had that chick who played in Grease too. The one who wanted to be a hair stylist I think.

Yo we had this at the roller rink.

Did you know these guys are now famous DJs Dada Life

Holy fucking shit the memories

It looked more like Push Pops

Anyone ?

Noice trips m8

BEST SETS EVER

Anybody else have one of these?

Shit like this. Going to your school halloween carnival after trick or treating and running around playing games like cake walk and that fishing game, eating food. Always had such a cool vibe to it, being in school having fun after hours.

Dada Life has some pretty nice sets, really like them.

Ah yes, that shit smelled incredibly toxic. But it was fun as fuck. I would just squeeze it out of the tube and play with it like that.

Oh fuck, Sandlot! Lost.

I remember this and played with it as a kid. It always smelled like it'd give me cancer, but I didn't care.

I rented one from Blockbuster. That shit was bad news for your eyes...but Wario Land was the tits.

I LIVE AGAIN!

Ohhhhhhh fuck I had a bunch of these.

THIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR THIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTORTHIS IS THE WOW FACTOR

You'll know.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8