>end up fucking her a couple times
>crazy bitch falls in love wants to leave her husband and me to leave my wife
>tell her no crazy intensifies
>confess to the wife
>wife is crushed but forgives me
>work through it
>never talk to the neighbor move to different town away from her
>over a year later and the bitch is still trying to split me and my wife up
>uses fake fb accounts to message friends and family saying I'm cheating with random people
>tries to get wife and I in trouble with volunteer work by making up stories
>has parents who are her friends cause problems
>gets my new number and starts harassing me from spoofed numbers
>I keep ignoring her but she can't get over it

I know I fucked up and it's my fault but this is getting out of hand. Seriously everything I do she tries to ruin it's been over a year how do I get this bitch to leave me alone. And how the fuck does her husband deal with the fact she is still obsessed.

that's what happens when you stick your cock in crazy

Op, just notify the law. Get her charged with stalking and harassment. Also get a ppo. Problem solved.

Offer to meet her for lunch at a semi-fancy restaurant. Be civil and try to calmly explain that you have no desire to leave your current situation and he should settle for what she has available, or leave you alone and kick rocks. after you've finished your meal, shit your pants and ask her to drive you home.

>I know I fucked up and it's my fault but this is getting out of hand.
no, that's pretty much the consequences. this is precisely why people DON'T cheat. Not for ethical reasons, but you open yourself to this shit.

man up and deal with it. it's just a matter of whether or not your life gets successfully ruined or you manage to get away with it.

Kill her, OP. Then kill yourself.

I think any contact with her at all would just make things worse. She's looking for a reaction and if I give her one she will never stop. Plus the wife would literally kill her if she knew where to get her at. The crazy bitch problem would be solved but then the ol lady is in jail and the kids have no mom.

What's a ppo?

Go to your local courthouse and file for a TPO "temporary protection order" if she breaks this the judge will most likely grant you a PPO "permanent protection order". If she breaks this she will go to jail, if she keeps fucking up she will spend a lot of time in jail.

OP here, honestly that's probably the best answer

She never uses her real name or number or makes direct threats would I still be able to get a TPO?

She wants the reaction, so getting a court order will just fuel her. Remember, the cause of all this is your wife's unreasonable bitching at you so its your wife's fault. So don't feel bad about that part, you did nothing wrong. For the rest, just continue to ignore her. She will get bored of it eventually. For all the third parties, dismiss it as she's just a crazy woman stalking you

Yes. You can also use your wife for an affidavit as well. Temporary is the key word here. It will only become permanent with real evidence.

This is also all depending on your local laws.

Your wife is a cuck

yeah how the fuck do you come here first before going to the authorities?

So pretty much just admitting that my jimmies are rustled and warning her to be more careful.
I think this user has it right, it will only fuel her insanity

Do you have a good buddy you get to seduce her? Or even someone you can pay?

I figured /b is full of stalkers so I'd get an insight into their mindset

Restraining order

Fake your death and plant a bomb in your mock funeral.

Jail will straighten people up pretty fast. You will be surprised what a night in county lock up will do to a person. this is of course if she's not part of the system already. I would agree not to push it if she's been in and out before.

Buy a pig farm and invite her over for a final fuck

I would never wish her upon anyone I called a friend.
I thought about paying someone but not sure I could trust them to not rat me out when she goes crazy on them

So is her husband

Would they actually lock a woman up even if it's just in County for harassment?

She's violating court orders. If a judge has told her not to fuck with you, and you have proof that she has.

Just fucking call the police and get her locked up.

You deserve it.

You deserve it, cheating faggot.

I second this. No wife forgives cheating unless they feel the scales are a little more balanced after