I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for...

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking sumo pears and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning YLYL, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPOX36-tGSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore

are the banana and the pear? guy and the desu guy trying to out-shitpost each other, or are they just reveling in the fact that YLYL threads are somehow being ruined? i haven't enjoyed a YLYL in at least a fucking week

Do you desufags/bananas and just fruit have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how they can spend all their time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE THREAD SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH SUISEISEKI AND SHIT BLASTED ALL OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. they must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; and what the FUCK does desu even mean??

And why on FUCK would they associate it with fucking Sup Forums?
There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

get prepared for my favorite green text

>phone posting
That's heresy.
Fuck off with your cancer.
This is a PC site.

im on laptop dickhead this is a rare greentext only find was a phone screenshot

last one

Only you will read it tho.

Does this have an ending? Lurking.

Nah man

youtu.be/ZPOX36-tGSM

Bye op

So I just wasted part of my life?

fuck I'm sorry that I read it all then.

I know that feel bro. Don't give up.
Here, have a pic.

We all are doing it well.

How could that be your favorite green text? No conclusion or ending at all.

They think it's not as bad as everything else so they fill it with cancer. Dat boi

It's all one guy who just sits around in a diaper all day drinking Monster energy drinks and waiting for YLYL threads to come along so he can shit post.

Get rekt desu.
Its to show that we dont what the other cancer shit.
Theirs a fucking Sup Forums banner explaining this, the of with the professor,
Fuck kids are stupid these days.

You lost your son for posting that picture. I hope it was worth it, queer.

fucking lost