Question:

Question:
Do crabs think fish can fly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6kKLcFDL8
youtube.com/watch?v=JSzelyRCr8o
superbeefy.com/can-crabs-swim-underwater-or-do-they-just-walk-along-the-ocean-floor-looking-for-food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Can't crabs swim?

no

They surely could

bump

better question:
do fish think birds live in outerspace/are aliens?

additional:
do fish think getting caught is alien abduction?

bump

Best question:
How high are you guys?

Yes

Wrong stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6kKLcFDL8

Mind=Blown

Also, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JSzelyRCr8o

I love crabs they're so cute

Get some pet fiddler crabs.

super fun to watch and cheap/easy to maintain.

will look into that, thanks user

just don't diddle the fiddler crab

my main recommendation is to get a few females and 2 males, the males will fight over the females and its fun to watch.

They never hurt each other though, its more like wrestling.

The best part about them is after the tank has been established a few weeks you hardly have to feed them because they live off the crap that naturally grows in the tank.

Most crabs "walk" or run across the ocean bottom. Some, such as the commercially caught blue crab of the Atlantic coast (a member of the one family of "swimming crabs") can swim. Their rearmost pair of legs is modified for swimming and legs are paddle-shaped .

Pretty much all crabs can swim, the majority just doesnt except on rare occasions.

superbeefy.com/can-crabs-swim-underwater-or-do-they-just-walk-along-the-ocean-floor-looking-for-food/
>The huge majority of crabs, however, cannot swim.

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Post your crabs