There is a bitch in tinder that post of her photos she looks extremely beautiful but in others she looks like crap...

There is a bitch in tinder that post of her photos she looks extremely beautiful but in others she looks like crap, she has some videos too and i played it and fuck she is ugly as hell but in most of the photos she is like a 10/10, and in anothers photos she is a 1/10 and in her videos, yeah literaly a 1/10 how can this be possible if is the fucking same girl, i dont know if meet her, this happened to me once when i was 25 for other social web where the girl was fucking beauty in pics in some and others was totally diferent and when i meet her in person she was ugly as fuck like in her worst pictures

WHO DAT THO

idk sorry just downloaded the pic from this site

never heard the term "myspace angles" back in the day?

Make up and angles brah.

not really

Does she have a vagina?

im not sure, actually she has a man body now that i think of it

That's why you always ignore girls with obviously deceptive pictures (weird angles, too close to face, no body shots at all, too many filters, etc...)

she has like 100 or more pics in instagram, all of them are beauty except like 30

what is her Instagram?

i cant put it in here, thats not illegal ?

see

Let's see the ugly pictures

>writes a paragraph about a picture on image board
>doesn't post picture

Isn't this Joanna Kuchta? She's a model, no way a fucking tindr hoe OP

never mind found her

Her snapchat is pixiejoanna

thats not her

that is the girl in the picture

>its not pic related

i just downloaded that pic from this site,

i just wanted to know the girl in the photo and we cant give advise if we don't see photos

Dumb people everywhere

Literally posted who she is

idk who she is someone posted something before

>Joanna Kuchta
literally image search ya doof

yeah a minute before and i found her and was already replying

Crisis averted

op should still fuck her right?

She lives in a foreign country and has a boyfriend I believe. If he got the chance I would, she has a solid body.

She is hella hot