Who's excited for DOOM

who's excited for DOOM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWT2c03q0DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can fix that with a little hot sauce. I keep some with me at all times for just such an occasion.

don't be, looks like generic shit

how, it's got everything and it has complete customization.

Bait

DDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How is that bait?, where you one the 12 year olds that played the beta, playing .1% of the game's multiplayer is not a very good example.

Sad that they took out the "doom guy" and replaced him with a fairly generic sort of power-armored protagonist.
I think Bethesda could make some cool more open-ended maps reminiscent of the original rather than just some straight-shot FPS.
Could be good.

It's a call of duty cheap reskin that is using the doom namebrand for a quick buck. The game will be dead within a month of release. It's a shame to
because I'd love a good doom game

it has the exact sort of level design, you have shit loads of secret areas to find.

You can fix that with a little hot sauce. I keep some with me at all times for just such an occasion.

no aim down sights, classic death match, arena gameplay, level and logic editors, its more like garry's mod meets minecraft meets old school quake and doom.

Generic? Replaced? wth man this is the same doomguy like the one from the very first game, it just has new graphics

MEEEEEEEE

You mean Halo with demons? Meh.

Yep, Doom has lost its dignity, prolly has no BFG even

Law Breakers is looking much better imo

That's exactly what I was hoping for!
I'm willing to give it a shot if it can emulate the lone-badass-trapped-in-a-martian-hellscape part. It seems like the right title for Bethesda to take a crack at, and I couldn't really care about Doom multiplayer, so, yeah, whatever on that front.

4 player co op, skins and are all that unlocked as soon as you play, fast paced, power ups, everything cod isn't.

actually halo is doom with aliens.

Well, I meant more so the HUD, but that would probably just be a high degree of pandering. As for the design, yeah, it's more of an update than a replacement, but it is somewhat generic, even if just as a pitfall of the power-armored-hero look.

yer it rewards exploration quite well.

it looks no where near as fast paced as the original doom

they tried to go fast paced but also tried realism and they failed catastrophically as it looks awkward now trying both. Not excited at all

you do realize that you can can the speed in a custom game.

>can can

no i did not, but nevertheless its going to be shit

i guarantee it

are you one of the 12 year olds that played the beta and kept getting ass fragged till you cried.

if it was the exact same game but titled something different, no one would give a shit

yes they would, because this game is fantastic, its so awsome i jizzed 5 times.

dont make me gib your dick off

Fuck these uncultured swine, new doom looks amazing

It honestly pisses me off when people make this surface level comparison. Halo has floaty combat with no sense of kinesis. At the very least, you can't deny that id shooters always give you a sense of damage and force and make you feel like your bullets are impacting your enemies' bodies.

Bethesda are the publishers, you retarded fuck

>Bethesda
Implying bethesda ever made something good

Well fuck, better grab the bfg and blow my head off for making a mistake. It's been great y'all.

I'd care if it was called doom... or serious sam... or whatever the hell else I'm happy they took a leaf out of serious sams book

it's fucking garbage, in multyplayer, it's not about the most skilled team, IT'S ABOUT WHO FUCKING HAS CONTROL OVER THE SHITTY REVENANT, AND LIKE DUDE, ONLY 2 WEAPONS? I TOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE AN OLD ARENA AND INSTEAD YOU GIVE ME THIS HALO GARBAGE

> someone posted something I didn't like, better say it's bait
Faggot

i hate halo

I've carried the team multiple times even without the rev. 4.7 kd in the beta.

I know a bunch of you in here are likely too young to even remember what the computers were like to run the old doom but anyway.
OP I am excited for the game but not for the multiplayer more the single player, I think my PvP fix is going to come from overwatch

>hurr durr I'm trolling guise

Kill yourself. Seriously.

Overwatch is fucking gay. I can't stand it.

That about sums it up. I've got hopes for a single player campaign.

you're a dumbass.
There's like at least 3 demons besides the revenant to control and the demon can be pwn'd with the rail gun with ease, just because you're so fucking pleb you never found it is no ones fault but your own

I remember when Doom came on five floppy discs and my 286 could not handle it.

Shit changed fast, man.

I actually preordered it twice but i canceled it the first time. now im seeing options to preorder for half the fucking price on several websites and im too afraid steam wont give me a refund because ive done this shit before

I actually am excited for it though, TWO MORE DAYS

No you kill yourself, fuck bethesda and their shitty games. But muh fallout and skyrim. It's all shit

you know they are releasing it with classic deathmatch.

Not to mention you can build your own as well right down to the guns

yep, there is even a parkour map someone made, parkour for points is now a game mode.

>implying your opinion matters

dont belive the steam crap,
youtube.com/watch?v=KWT2c03q0DE

That sounds fun as hell

Those reviews were based off of two game types and two maps. Of course it got boring.

>but muh original gaym

It's fucking 2016, not 1990.

Somewhat....I preordered but my favorite mode CTF is missing.

someone even made a drum machine and keyboard in a level too. they went crazy with the snap map tool.

It does have the BFG you stupid fuck

Anybody got a link to get the game cheap?

4 player co-op in what? DOOM campaign is single player only.

no its co op, it was even announced, plus you can make your own co op campaign too.

holy shit, now im way more excited for friday

You're stupid. The main game is single-player only, faggot.

The only thing I like about doom is this guy and the funny things he likes to say

You took the bait, you fool!

I didn't understand the hate on steam. I liked the game. I'm sure the campaign is going to kick ass.

source?

this "new" DooM is shit.
Bethesda fuck up everything with the open Beta.
And btw if you are trying to put a marketing campaign here, with this thread. Think again.

the main campaign maybe, but there are co op modes and you can make a co op campaign in snap map or play other people's custom co op campaign maps.

this

Nope, just looked it up. Its true

Go fuck urself

Nope, not really excited for Call of Halo: Demon Edition.

Glad I got to try it before wasting money.

nobody except fucking millennials

>played a cut to fuck beta with two maps
>hurr durr this game is shit guise
>picks crust from seventh chin in his neckbeard

Faggot

Pre-ordered it a month ago based on some insider info I was told that lead me to believe the game would be great.
So yeah, I'm excited. This is id's return to form. Friday should be fun.

> prolly has no BFG even
> doesn't realize half of the trailers have featured the BFG
KYS

So any first person shooter that features an armored space marine is Halo?
Good thing Halo came out before Doom ever did...

> Doom - 1993
> Halo - 2001
KYS

CTF is probably possible through SnapMap.

this.

lol you got to try 2 maps on the multiplayer, stupid assholebitch

Pre-order through Amazon Prime. 20% discount puts the game at $47.

How's using a walker to get around? Do you bump into things a lot? Do you have the tennis balls on the bottom to help it slide better?

arena combat - had that in serious sam
meet challenges to get upgrades - had that in painkiller
glory kills - had that in brutal doom
the same old monsters like in the 90s

nothing new about doom - not buying.

kek when both those games were rip offs of the first doom.

that's the point its doom, just modern version of the first one.

all three of those games are garbage im surprised tasteless plebians like you are so vehement to something that plays like all your favorite games combined

is this game any good? i have heard the multiplayer is shit but if the singelplayer is good i am happy

thanks hillary

also i know brutal dumb is a mod

so many 12 year olds in here, doom was and will always be the greatest game ever.

Kinda disappointed. I wish They still would've went for doom 4 and followed the whole scary shit still. Wouldve been so much better if it was on earth like doom 2

Will hit you harder if you have nostalgia.
The singleplayer looks rad, multi looks generic

>generic
do you even english

generic
[juh-ner-ik]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, Also, generical
of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.
of, relating to, or noting a genus, especially in biology.
(of a word) applicable or referring to both men and women:
a generic pronoun.
not protected by trademark registration:
“Cola” and “shuttle” are generic terms.
noun
a generic term.
any product, as a type of food, drug, or cosmetic commonly marketed under a brand name, that is sold in a package without a brand.
a wine made from two or more varieties of grapes, with no one grape constituting more than half the product (distinguished from varietal).

When I see this game being compared to COD or Halo I can't help but bleed from my eyes, mouth and ears.

>not understanding Doom was first

doom 2 is undisputed the greatest DOS game ever and an eternal classic

what im saying is Doom 3 and new Doom is going to be shithouse in comparison. might be OK in its own right but its going to be shit as a whole. People will only buy it because its called Doom, garaunteed if it was called anything else it will not sell

Doom is the grandfather of FPS games.

it looks way better then doom 1 and 2 combined, they were good 20 years ago, but they are not fun now.