Can you be a virgin and an alpha at the same time

Can you be a virgin and an alpha at the same time

Basically me, almost have the same body as the guy in the picture, women want to fuck me, never get around to doing it because i fuck up somehow, last time i was on a cruise, didn't have a condom, being retarded we ended up not doing anything when i know i could have gotten a bj or someshit

You could be a nifty priest

Ignore this poster for he is a faggot

what did he do with it?

became transgender

not alpha

Sounds like a decent tv show.
>Meet Lenny. Hes a body builder that women adore, but hes too awkward to ever actually get laid! Tune in at 4 pm on Tuesdays to see his crazy shenanigans. How is he going to mess up this week?

wat

If you're a virgin, and don't give a shit about it.
Yea.. Ofcourse... Who gives a fuck man!

Why didn't you try updog?

i had to think about that a second then actually i realized i know someone who is a virgin who fits the alpha stereotype in about every other way.

Yes

an "alpha" is the leader of the pack who mates with all the females so no

+1 internet

>implying you cant be beta and look like this

kek'd

If you're a monk or priest with an oath of celibacy, or have no sex drive whatsoever, sure.

>implying you have to be a musly ripped guy to be an alpha

But Zyzz was an alpha

Ok tell me your vision of an alpha male?

Yes. If you want. But who'd want that? If you're Alpha you can get pussy or dick anytime you want. Only reason is if you choose not to. In that case ... It's possible.

Pitch it to netflix

His dick must be the same size as my thumb.

And i don't have a thumb..

not if you have to ask

What the hell makes you think you're an alpha? I can guarantee that none of you are alphas. You really don't understand what it means if you think you are.

Please explain this 'updog' to me, it sounds interesting.

It's not much bro..

> not knowing who zyzz is
>do u even chest bruh

Yes, if the only reason why you are a virgin is because you want to be one. If you have tried to lose your virginity and you couldn't then sorry bro you are just as beta as all the wizards out there.

of curse you can just look at the supreme gentlemen

>lifts
>'the guy in the picture'

kill yourself

I mean I've met some alpha kids before and most people don't lose their virginity till their teenage years

This is an Alpha: made millions at the age of 23, is smart enough to do that. Is changing the world. Is having an impact on society. Is building an empire. Will go down in history.

what do you mean? when r u expected to lose it? when your 9?