Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

alicelied.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can you tell me about alfred adler without googling him up?

Compare and contrast the fundamental attribution error with every day bias.

How can I prove someone to be a sociopath?

He founded the individual school of psychology, focusing more on goals than instincts; he believed individuals had wants and needs that needed to be fulfilled due to the inherent "creative force" of humanity.

More of a philosopher than a psychologist, though he did give us the inferiority complex and a few other good things.

Why would I leave my own home?

Is this psych 101 day?

Which Alice is this?

You can't, unless you are a cop; that's not a medical term, it's a criminal term.

What degree do you hold?

There is only one active to my knowledge, so just Alice will do.

Well, ok then.
There is this ex, we've done alot of shit to ourselves, she has hurt my feelings alot, and so did I hurt her's.
But still, after we broke up, after a while, we became friends, than we're enemies again, etc.
Than, out of nowhere, we became friends with benefits, and it actually worked out!
Now we are enemies again, but the thing is that I still think about her sometimes, I even dream about her (Nothing kinky, just cute stuff)
And after all of this, I don't know if I love her, I don't know if I hate her, I don't know if I have neutral feelings against her, I don't know anything.
Sometimes I'm glad that I've got rid of her, sometimes I miss her, alot.
I dunno what to do annony, and don't say I should kill myself, I already know that lol, so no need to be fgt guys.

*About the MBTI test, do you think that it is a reliable way to classify someone's personality? Could it be that after reading the result someone may act in a similar way to their result because they somewhat got unconsciously affected by it?*

are these threads here everyday or something?

How do I convince a doctor I have ADHD? (I don't have adhd I just want perscribed adderal)

I mean....this is very typical. There are things you love about her, and things you hate about her. The things you love are strong, and bind you together when you are dating, but aren't enough to hold together a true relationship, so you guys keep breaking up.

This is pretty typical; just don't have a kid together and you'll be fine.

Yes.

You don't.

The MBTI is known to be pseudo-science. It's like astrology; a fun amusement, not a real psychological tool.

Thanks user, actually fuckin learned something today.

Glad to be of service

OKAI thanks i dont have any need for psychological help so i'll go back to the waifu threads

goodluck

Why is this stuttering retarded thread posted multiple times a day? I know this is Sup Forums and everyone is really cool here with super edgy self-diagnosed mental health issues, but come the fuck on.

Thx annon, the best thing about is that we are like 70% the same (Me and her), so yea...

If it's Alice, she's pretty legit

Are you an undercover FBI agent? If so, how is the coffee over there?

I was apathy guy last night but the thread died before i got a response.
the TLDR is this, im 33, male, UK
at age 22 i was in college, my then gf lied about being on the pill and fell pregneant then broke up with me, her meal ticket in hand, i broke down somewhat and turned to drink and weed and anything else i could get hold of that would blur the world for me. Some 8 years or so passed of me doing nothing but working and getting wasted. 5 years ago i changed job, and decided to improve my life, i payed off my debts andgave up drink and drugs, with giving up the drugs i lost my friends, they had no interest in me being sobre and i no interest in themm high, I havent had a gf since the pilll girl. My social circle consists of 2 people that ive known online for a long time through gaming and MSN, the only other ppl i have contact with are my co workers, nice enough ppl but from another generation, and few common interests. Anyway, the job i have now pays well enough for me to have some spare cash every week and i work shifts, so i get 4 days off in every 8 but i never do anything....i have ideas but i just cant motivate myself, when im at work i plan for what im going to do on my free days and then when im at home i just shitpost or play vidya or watch movies...i cant seem to motivate myself...im not a stupid person and i know im destined for more than what im doing now but i can never take that first step.
HTF do i move forward with my life?? Why am i holding myself back???

You've clearly demonstrated, in this post, a need for psychological help

You realize a lot of people here take medication right? You can't exactly get a prescription from your self diagnosing doctor.

Might need to work on improving yourself then.

I'm Alice.

Nah, I'm a programmer, so think more NSA

Why do I only feel empowered and confident when angry?

how do I make my dog stop crying when I hit it

*I knew it was not to be trusted, i've got a couple of friends that would be willing to kill to demonstrate the reliability of that test, i'm obviously overstating about them but you get what i'm saying.*

Why not?

Go back to the cockrate thread you fucking faggot.

So, if the MBTI is pseudo-science, why is the MMBI standard practice in legal cases?

You realize motivation does not come from some magic right? It's gotten by doing things; you need to pick up a project and start working on it again. Maybe see a psychologist or councilor, and definitely get off the drugs.

That's not empowered or confidence; anger causes a sense of entitlement and unwarranted self importance though. You need to work on your self esteem, maybe pick up some things and get some achievements so you have true confidence.

There is absolutely no reliability to that test.

huh how?

how can I control my anger? I go on massive rants about everything, everyday.

What's your motivation for creating these threads?

Can I see your tits?

The same reason we keep using lie detectors, even though they are basically worthless. And the same reason police keep forcing confessions out of people.

Because the legal system is fucking broken dude.

You have a waifu and/or post in waifu threads.
A more virulent and harmful form of cancer I have never seen, even in this wretched chan of scum and villainy.

Go to anger management classes; you are addicted to the anger because it releases dopamine, just like coke does.

Stop being angry.

That'll be $180 please.

Da fuq is this all about?
alicelied.blogspot.com/

The self-esteem thing sounds legit, thanks user.

Good morning Alice~ How did you sleep? Well I hope!

Don't have one.

No.

Generally, some form of CBT is necessary, treating him to be mindful of, and outthink, the anger.

Autism mostly. Someone running a smear campaign against me; look at the testimonial page to see the truth from people I've actually helped.

My pleasure.

How can I prove someone to be an ASPD?

Jeez, those stockings.

I slept okay. I keep getting up at exactly 6am every night to urinate though. Quite odd.

You can't; you aren't a trained professional. Look into the DSM-5 for the symptom list.

Why do you keep asking?

When did you realize you where a pseudo scientist?

Frame a horrendous crime on them.

theres nothing wrong with have a waifu or conversing with people on waifu threads.

Still hate you, Avatarfag! Go die in a fire!

No motivation? Ridiculous.

No tits? Fuck.

Holy shit you need help.

Agreed

40 yo male. When I was 12 - 14 I was molested by male teacher. Thinking of trying to get legal justice. Will this help me move on?

I quite enjoy wearing stockings~ You should know that!

That does seem a bit odd that it's right on the hour! Are you working hard today or hardly working? :P

huh? no i dont

My problem IS starting projects, i have ideas but never take that first step, Ive got an outline for a book i want to write, reading is whats gotten me through the no social life and giving up drugs of the last 4-5 years, But i fire up my word processor and then just sit and stare at it....i cant get started....I think my problem is that i fucked up so much of my life in the past that now ive gotten a job that pays ok and a secure home Im afraid to try anything new incase i fuck it up again....how do i get over it?

Is there any psychological tip for manipulating people?

You will not know until you do it. Consider a cost/benefit analysis but know that you cannot predict your emotional reaction with much accuracy beforehand.

Don't live in fear. Do what you gotta do.

I feel unfulfilled and unmotivated to ever advance in any skill i'm interested in
video games and work are becoming boring
everything is fading to gray
nothing feels that good anymore except sparse interaction with friends
sleep is hard to come by
and i just don't feel "right" anymore
i'm heavily questioning my sexuality and feel riddled with guilt most of the time just from shit that isn't normal or perceived that way sometimes
help me

Yes, anything anyone claims on this board must be true including the medications they take and disease they have. I honestly hope you are not overseeing the care of another human because you are dangerously stupid.

That's the way it is.

There is plenty of evidence that such obsessions are unhealthy.

Yes.

Doing nothing yet.

That means you need to write a schedule! Break the project into tiny bits, that are easy to do. Prioritize them by ease. Do them one by one, using the motivation from completing one to finish the rest.

That lowers the barrier to entry.

Find out their idea about what they are best at, then make them think that what you want them to do requires that skill particularly.

It's normal if you're a teen, just wait a couple of weeks/months and it'll fade away by itself.

Tits or gtfo

*It seems like my doubts about it turned out to be true. Anyway, you've raised quite a number of loyal posters with your threads, have you ever seen this user in the past?*

Yeah, and just because some people lie means all people do, right?

That's anhedonia; you should seek medical attention.

That is not normal; teens can get anhedonia and depression same as anyone else.

Uhh. No. Just once. It was weird.

Go see a therapist. You need to do emotional work, not intellectual.

i'm 24

I masturbate over 5 times a day. Is this okay?

thanks.
was also considering 'social justice'. (out him to all his FB friends) not sure which is best route.

Then kill yourself.

I too am doing nothing at the moment~ Just trying to wake up. I'm still pretty tired and I had a very very bizarre dream

ema is my most favourite character ever. i understand loving 2D is unhealthy but i have no control over who i love

No, you will wear your clitorus out.

Do I have ADHD? I can't focus, can't start work and daydream often. I also feel like something is missing in my brain. I was severely depressed about a year ago, but significantly improved over that time.

i don't have a question, but i want to thank op for her effort in helping people

Higher ground. Do what you will be pleased with yourself for in 1 year.

Someone help this guy.

>anhedonia
i still laugh and think im having fun sometimes, it's hard to tell if i can't feel it
sorry for questioning your judgement, just feels weird to think im missing an entire range of feelings

Keep it to yourself.

ty

+1

You do not know what love is, you are a child.

Do you think its ethically right for a psychiatric clinic to only offer housing to the homeless, after being told they need more applicants but wont accept people who need it?

Im beginning to doubt your credentials, you sir are a charlatan!

I wasn't going to tell YOU about it, that's for sure

Legal. Legal route is always best.

5 times might be excessive, but as long as you aren't chafing, should be fine.

Yes, yes you do. Human beings were not meant to love pictures. Go outside, start interacting with your peers more.

Maybe! Ask a doctor!

No problem.

It's not "missing"; it's blunted, or hard to raise.

Anhedonia is sort of like a mild form of depression or mood blunting; it's mostly when you don't enjoy things you used to, which you clearly are indicating.

Seek medical attention Anonymous; don't take my word for it, just go get it checked out.

I'm not a psychiatrist, so my thoughts on the matter are meaningless.

I'm a woman, so madam please.

Thanks, you retarded green haired bitch.

*He/she might just be a roleplayer but i had an uneasy sensation about him/her too.*

Your advice does not seem to be based on either professional models or personal wisdom. What do you think you have to offer besides childish anime pictures?

> (You)
aren't you a doctor?

very funny...

i know its not an obsession

i do everyday and no one compares to my ema

have there been proved that games can mend mental illness

You're an idiot.

No, I am a prostitute.

This is not grammatically clear, but the answer is probably no.

Nothing is ever proven.

You know nothing.

Odd, given I'm a behaviorist and neuropsychopharmacologist, and I'm basing pretty much all I say on that and CBT related techniques.

No, I am a psychologist. Read the header.

Yep. Definitely need to seek medical attention. Your "ema" is not real, and also not yours.

In the case of PTSD, yes. In other cases, no.

how can i break up with someone who is depressed?

i broke up with her a few months ago and it lasted like a week or two
she literally cried herself back to me
i just couldn't watch her be so sad because i actually care about her i just don't want her as my partner
sometimes she takes her meds sometimes she doesn't and keeps saying how she'll get better soon and i won't have to deal with her depression and stuff like that but i know it won't happen i've know her for at least 5 years now (really close friends for 4 years and in relationship for ~1 year)

it'd be nice to have her as a friend again but i really don't want to be in a relationship with her
she also suffers from panic attacks and eats xanax pills like candy (she knows a doctor who will write any pill for her so she can easily get it) she was also an addict for quite some time which she didn't seem to mind when i spoke with her and according to her now she's clean

so yeah basically the question would be how do i break up with her (and possibly still be friends) without like breaking her hearth cuz last time i was gentle as fuck when i broke up with her and later when i went through her messages i learned that it would have been better if i just yelled at her and stuff like that but i wouldn't want to do that if it's not nessecery

we are both 20yo

*Thanks.*

I had this for a while along with suicidal tendencies, just tried not to kill myself and keep on laughing and all got well after a few months.

How is neuropsychopharmachology different to psychopharmacology, psychologist?