Girlfriend of 5 years, just told me she met up with some guy see spoke to online...

Girlfriend of 5 years, just told me she met up with some guy see spoke to online. She said nothing happened and it was a big mistake, she wants us to stay together. Have an exam in two days, feel like absolute hell and cracked open a bottle of bourbon I've had sitting in the cupboard for 6 months.

Lets see if I can find any happiness, at the bottom of the bottle.

General feels thread, I guess.

Sie just wrote annother faggot.. Just tell her that she have to delete his Number..

Dont be a pussy, tell her what you think and go study. You sound like an autist now

>nothing happened
>big mistake
When you have both of those together it means she cheated. Don't be a cuck to Jamal and dump that hoe.

Sometimes you gotta cut off a finger to save the hand.

U have 2 choices
1. Shes learned her lesson and wont stray again. You hope.
2. She now knows she can get away with it and ur now a cuck.

She fucked him or what?

Dont u fucking read?

Why was it a mistake if she didnt do anything?

Just kill yourself OP

Because even if she didnt, she was trying to. Jesus fuck

Better to use the whole hand to punch that slut in her cock holster.

Who gives a shit then?

Who said anyone cares? This is foochan newfag

The only thing i care about is how stupid or not stupid everyone is

>She said nothing happened

Kek, I completely missed that. She's a fucking whore either way. She wanted another dudes dick. If OP lets her off now, next time she'll think she can get away with it forreal.

Dump her ass OP. Don't take that bullshit. If it's got you upset to the point of drinking because she thought about cheating on you, then kick her ass to the curb. She betrayed your trust and you're better than that. Save your dignity while you can.

Op here

Your right. I read back my own post and I do sound a little fucking pathetic there. Guess I'll study for now and deal with the emotional box at a later time, whatever the decision I don't want to ruin a year worth of work.

I hope it's the former and nothing actually happened, but as you say it could be wishful thinking or the Bourbon kicking in.

Thanks man, but then the consequences would never be the same again.

My thoughts unfortunately.

Pay no attention to the hoe. You have an exam and your future is more important than your past.

She is your past now. Deal with it later.
The cheating as well as the timing of her telling you proves she's a turd.

Rather than dump her, fuck her until you find her replacement. Cheat on her with said replacement then leave.

Or say you want a threesome for her infidelity.

This means she fell for a guy online, met up with him to see if she would trade you in for a better model, was disappointed with the fucking he gave her and decided she'd come back to you with a bullshit story.

Tell her you're over, cut off all contact with her and move on with your life.

I understand your points, usually I'd be the first in line to say leave her, but it's different when you love someone.

He has the right to feel betrayed
Do you think your gf would take it lightly if you did the same thing?
If mine did a shit like that I would be really pissed
To make amends I would treat her like a slut and my sex slave

This is why i dont let my wife makes friends online. If your spidey senses start tingling, step in and step up or step off

...So she didn't do anything why you upset? Chill, man. If anything, you should feel disappointed, not sad. You've done nothing wrong and now have some serious guilt-trip power I mean dang she wants you to do the dishes? Remember that time you met up with a guy online? Boom, no dishes.

Save some time and dump her OP.

Women are so fucked up though if you start doing this she'll just claim you don't trust her and will use that as an excuse to justify cheating on you which she was going to do anyway.

Actually, you should probably focus on your happiness more than that relationship. If she wants to fuck dudes, she can do that alone.

Put the bottle down, go to the gym and move along

Op listen man.. the love thing... from my 10 years of marriage ive learned one or two things.

My wife did some shit like that once. I spent a couple.. er.. 3 or 4 weeks feeling sorry for myself after the initial,"break shit" phase. Its been a few months now and i realise one thing.

I dont have love for her anymore.

I care about her and i like but its forever changed now. She doesnt even turn me on anymore. This could be you in 6 mos

Op here, leaving now.

I feel a little better having vented, look after yourselves and thanks for the thoughtful replies /b, I appreciate it.

Read this

She probably told you so you would dump her and she wouldn't feel guilty about fucking guys behind your back.

Before I go, thanks man. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Yeah I really don't know where I'll go from here. But it sure as hell easy to destroy yourself when you give up on life, so I'll try to just put aside what I can't deal with for now and focus on what I can actually change. Thanks for your reply,

Implying that I was never in love? Man I've been here and the biggest mistake of my life was holding on to that for 6 months after. Save yourself. You could end up bitter like me.

Damn, what happened? Are you staying because kids? Curious cuz I'm kinda in the same boat

Im staying because im comfortable. I dont have any prospects dont really want any. She was the best woman i ever knew and she disapointed me, so i figure its not worth looking. Im "content" to just work my job, let her play house and raise my kids. Even if i dont love her shes still my best friend,

>5 years and not married

gee, wonder why. you do know women still want to get married and progress, even though men do not?

Man the fuck up. I just ex, we were together two years and she decided to start being a hoe on fb so I ended it. Since I'm the breadwinner she's going back to her parents where she can sit and cry or whatever the fuck she wants to do. In the meantime I'm still railing her until she fucks off because why the fuck not.

That sounds horrible. I wish you the best and hope things get better.