youtu.be/iDk5mlas_fg
youtu.be/y_MpXnG-WGE
youtube.com/watch?v=0TOYm90Xddc
youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI
youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao
youtube.com/watch?v=J6CPrGHpmMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this looks shopped

That is an overhead picture , like holding up a piece of paper you can not see round the edges.

No further proof needed. This picture has us flat earthers laughing at your round earth "scientists".

i live in new zealand, cant see the end of the earth from here
2/10 for making me reply.

onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat

go back to 9gag where it seems to be funny there.

No thanks. I like it here.

You're proven wrong everytime when people take a plane to travel the globe, you retard.

Half the world is dark

That sounds pretty damn right man. You smart.

You can't prove something wrong that wasn't correct in the first place.

bretty gud :D:D

I still have yet to see a well thought out argument made. Therefore, I am correct guys.

how thick is the earff exactly?

you don't have a well thought argument either, therefore we're correct too. Those threads are retarded. All your argument against ours can be reversed

Get in here!! It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not this shit again

>mfw you realise this is all a figment of your imagination
none of this exists

Coriolis force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force
Shadows
youtube.com/watch?v=0JHEqBLG650

Summer will end sometime

don't tell me summerfags are already here...

Every season is summer for me nigger

You obviously have no idea how magnetism works

Either this is the biggest troll you can muster up, or you're literally a brain dead retard. Normal people are laughing at you. Either way win win, right?

youtu.be/p_9cFTQg7NE
Round earth faggots BTFO

>9gag
flatearthsociety have been running this troll meme beautifully for 15 years

real thread question - can millennials come up with something original?

i know but you can see some weeks a tons of those shitty """"meme""" about earth being flat on 9gag. They seem to find it funny.

>inb4 : i go on 9gag to fill up my cringe folder

>being THIS new.

Yes

You must be a total retard if you believe the earth is round.

This. I don't understand these niggers.

agreed, its far from round.

its spherical

Even if the Earth WAS formed like that, gravity would pull its edges together making Earth round. Unless you tin foiled hat faggots want to disprove gravity, that is

We flat-earthers will unite all around the globe!

>around the globe
>a
>round

congrats fool, you played yourself

>implying gravity is real. Its a theory, doesn't mean it is FACT

Shut, even you gravitationalist can explain gravity. "Ahh durr, large thing pulls small thing by magic durr"

Prove me wrong?

protip

>you can't

what made you think that... the obtuse discovery of 'round' in around, or the entire word globe?

einstein right here folks

The earth is abeounded flat shaped disk he meant. Didnt say anything about being spherical

No you fuck off. And take your dubs with you ,faggot.

Get another bucket of bait for me will you? Cause you've eaten fucking all of it, newfag.

Where is europe/asia/africa etc then?

Fuck off

Based on the theory of gravity, I'd say my hypothesis is correct. If you could explain how an earth that is flat could even function like our round Earth does, then I'd consider the flat Earth belief

Well obviousy this is only part of the disk the rest of it is in darkness. As clearly shown here in this diagram.

Just think of a Frisbee bro.

Its not that hard.

Then Saturn wouldn't move like this.
Try harder, m8.

Where is Hawaii on this map? Also how does one travel by boat from NA to Asia via the pacific?

That could be anything, have you been to saturn to see how it moves?

True bro when the sun circles the Earth it creates night and day as it moves.

prove me that its not a tiny bit bigger then we think, and that space is used for hidding secret land where astronauts are flyed to whenbthey think they are in space.
also the earth map is upside down

not faggot so looks like i can prove it wrong.
>Luna eclipses.
Done. bye bye cunt.

The millenial generation ranged from 1980 to 2000, m8. So unless you are underage, or over 36, you are a millennial

And I can explain why a disc shaped world isn't a thing, but ok

Part One youtu.be/iDk5mlas_fg

Part Two youtu.be/y_MpXnG-WGE

Not totally flat....

everyone knows about the elephants and giant turtle. Your idea's are witchcraft.

again...

Im a ball skeptic, not a flat earther. Any thoughts?

the months of darkness at the poles?

Our government is completely inept at everything they do. Do you honestly believe they can keep such a secret?

In addition, what does NASA do with the graphic designers/programmers that want to leave? Murder them? I don't see anyone claiming to have actually worked on these projects and there would be TONS of people if there were projects of such a scale.

The whole idea that our government is holding back such a conspiracy is a complete joke. People are grasping at straws because they are so disgusted with their life and want to think it's all a dream. Wake up kiddos, your life sucks, the Earth is round, and you are going to die someday.

i forgot the sun shines like a laser in a straight line and not in all directions

and i also forgot that the moon emits its own light in a similar fashion

how stupid of me

For this to work the sun would have to be a spotlight. How exactly does that work?

Since when do the sun and moon never appear in the sky together. If this were the case you would never see both in the sky. Fucking morons.

Timezones, stars rotating, gravitational waves confirming modern scientific theories

here's a fun one:
Move a mile forward turn 90° clockwise, move another mile, turn 90° again and move a third mile and you'll come back at point a making 3 90° angles, which any third grader can tell you is impossible on a flat object.

See you are getting it now, the sun is only 500 miles away that is why it shines like a torch. Any further away sure we would not see it burn.

It isthe same thing as if i light a bonfire in my garden i can feel its heat but if i walk say a mile away i can't.

then how u essplain polar nights?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TOYm90Xddc

youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

youtube.com/watch?v=J6CPrGHpmMs

Great videos on the flat earth debate/argument.

Be sure to watch those before you criticize the believers from being crazy.

Never? I've seen it before and just bc you can't see it makes it true?

What poles?

Why is every other planet and solar object a perfect sphere (or at least observed that way from every angle by anybody with a decent telescope) but ours is the only that isn't?
If they are indeed spheres, wouldn't that confirm gravity and disprove a flat earth?
How does a perfectly spherical sun and moon stay or get perfectly spherical if gravity isn't a factor in their creation?

Its illusions and graphic design, and preconceived notions we can get out or back in for that matter

Great, so you have seen the moon during the day, congratulations on disproving your stupid idea. Please tell me how on a flat Earth this is possible? I guess that dome is projecting images or something. Jesus christ you people are retarded.

If gravity isn't a thing and we're just accelerating upwards, why do we orbit around our galactic center?

They could be projecting images

And all those graphic designers in on it mannnnn,.. all those programmers keeping silent, all the QA, all the project managers... lol

Guess all of them and their families were given one of those sweet reptilian underground bunkers for when the shit hits the fan!

God did it.

Im skeptical but your right theres flaws in all these ideas... ALL THESE IDEAS including the globe ya know?

its all fake, images projecting on the dome

You're*

is it possible to believe in a flat earth and a god?

This right here! You sir, are my kinda nigga. Discworld is the only world.

that paves way into more theorization than just tryna disprove a flat earth

Don't forget about the robot penguins who guard the ice wall for NASA.

Fuck you bobby ray

nah man they're all paid directly by the firmament themselves via illumicurrency

Stand on a tall hill. Look directly ahead. What do you see at eye level?

Tip: its probably blue

It's turtles all the way down, friendo

>Luna eclipses.

>500 miles away

My sides

That's the problem with you rounders, you assume that since several things are similar, then everything is similar.
I agree about gravity acting equally in all directions causing spherical shapes. I do. But gravity is not all powerful, if that were the case everything would be an exact sphere with no changes in elevation, and we know that's not how it is. Why is it such a stretch for rounders to realize the earth can have a non spherical shape, much like how we have mountains?

oblate spherical on top of that

I'm a round earther but I'm pretty eager to understand flat earth theories.

Here's a basic question:
Why would the space agencies and the government hide the ice wall and the boundary of earth? What good is it doing except some extra bucks for space funding?

On a day-to-day scale, yes mountains and trenches are pretty extreme elevation changes, but on a planetary scale, they're pailed in comparison by the sheer massiveness of the size.

This right here cuzzin

And I agree with you that in relation to size of the Earth they are small.
But the fact that they exist at all should make you open to the possibility that further extremes are possible.

>Mountains
try to not repost, faggot.