What up, i need some help from a drugbro

What up, i need some help from a drugbro.

Wanted to try doing some mushrooms but since i'm a jackass i just randomly grabbed some of them from the woods.

So my question is, are these okay to eat?

idiot

Nigga you prolly gon' die.

No. Don't be a moron.

Nigga they good. Try them out and keep us updated. You can trust me bro, im an expert.

no you fucking tard not many are psylosibin even if those were thats no where near enough to do shit

dont eat, i will give you tips, where i love in australia victoria, easiest ones to find are called gold tops or psilocybe subaeriginosa or somehting. they are easy to distinguish. they have white stem thats brown in the middle, brown gills and a "gold" top/cap. if you squish the stem and wait for it to bruise it should go like a blue/greenish mould colour. they're usually pretty small but you'll need like 10 to trip. always best to get an experts opinion. if you smoke take some to your dealer and ask if they're the right ones

outter ones def no, inner ones, probably no.

they're definitely not cubensis

Get in here!! It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clean your window frame

Mushroom expert here. Op don't eat those. The brown spores indicate that you potentially have a deadly Galerina species. Buy a fucking field guide for your geography area. Don't play with your life mushrooms can fuck you up for being so harmless looking

biologist here, yes they are all save to eat and make a decent high.
chew them good

You know it's a specific type of mushroom right? Just eating any random mushroom will more likely kill you than make you trip balls. But eat them and post results anyway faggot.

You can eat the mate,but gota be carefull they are strong

op here
thx, im gonna try them now and report later

Where in VIC do you pick them??

>Mushroom expert here.

Try it and find out.

That's why they call it experimenting with drugs.

Stream results.

any place with lots of pine trees, usually from may through to august, good spot is drysdale reserve in geelong

don't eat mushrooms when you not 100% sure what they are!!!
if you want to eat good mushrooms order some spores to grow them yourself.

your trip will be to the toilet and maybe to the hospital, hf

Shit hot thanks man I head down Geelong a bit Coburg fag here will have to check it out

Chemist here,dry the first 3 out and smoke them.

You deserve to die

truthfully anybody who tells you a species without seeing a spore print doesn't know.

fuck yeah dude might see you down there haha

You are retarded, that's 2 different species you are talking about
"Gold tops" are white stemmed, gold tops. Grow in cow shit.

"Psilocybe subaerguinosa" - red, marron on top, white stem, grow in wood chips, bark, pine Forrest.

How can you live in Victoria and not know that.

Ha ha yeah man we can have trip
Together

I wouldn't take advice from Sup Forums users they'll try to get you to kill youself

Do it, faggot. Stream it

OP here.
Took the yellowish one on the left and nothing happened.

Fuck this, lol.

this is the only commment you need to read, and you must read it and obey it:

NEVER EAT WILD MUSHROOMS IF YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE. IF YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY SURE, YOU MUST NOT EVEN TASTE THEM OR LICK YOUR FINGERS AFTER TOUCHING THEM.

the only way you can be sure you know what they are is if you are an experienced mushroom hunter, AND you are looking in an area you are familiar with. otherwise you must assume that they will poison your liver, leaving you either dead or with permanent liver damage.

this concludes the necessary transmission.

I went through this as a teenager. Don't fucking do it! A friend ate one we thought was the right species and he fainted and got sick and shit, luckily he didn't die. If you scratch them and the bruise turns blue they are usually the right kind (if they are growing out of cow shit) but don't do it if you don't wanna fuck yourself up in a bad way