Do black pepole have any history, like really ANY?

Do black pepole have any history, like really ANY?
>kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=6sUjlle7ZVo&t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We wite fok sto the hizry

yep as slaves

nope, but can destroy everything and want more

>Do black pepole have any history
They have to make it up from nothing

god if this is true i hope his dead already..

crime history

Na, there to busy acting repressed

youtu.be/SYslEzHbpus

I heard this dude is in jail, not that i care fuckin crackhead hobo

Not really until they came to the states, because I mean you can't really deny their part in American music. That only came about from being discriminated against and treated badly. But yeah not really

I think they call it a rap sheet, more formally known as a criminal record.

They were discriminated against and ALL they could do was make music? You racist bastard.

I think you have identified the one thing that blacks are really good at -- not rap music, but rap sheets

Tumblr spotted

[comment deleted]

They have plenty of history. Why don't you look into the Ethiopian empire, the kingdom of Benin, and Zanzibar for starters. Perhaps take a college course and educate yourself.

This

>waste money on a college course that won't/doesn't mean jack shit
Yeah lol we're not all fucking losers who can throw daddy's money around whenever we want.
Also
>educate yourself
Ahhh the liberals scapegoat

except for musical culture, I believe they haven't

wow, trolling you guys is so easy anymore.

Lately niggers have been trying to say they're Egyptian I guess because they actually did things.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!!
Mhm

Well if it wasn't for blacks who would have built America? Whites done nothing but destroy

Each day you shall earn a shiny penny and one day you might even become a level 3 slave they get to use toilet paper.

you mad bro?

there is this continent called africa

you mightve heard of it

Oh you mean that shithole that is vastly rich in natural resources and They STILL weren't able to turn it into a Paradise? Lmao ok
>it was the white mans fault
Then explain how they couldn't turn it around after the whites left

Nigger detected

>continent

I'm sorry it's full of niggers I thought it was a giant prison.

While whites and black argue you realize that the chinks are pretty much ruling the world

Yeah, because blacks did SO well with Africa.

well, the white man only left recently - and some places are turning it round. Getting investment is difficult though. the west basically stopped all industrial development in africa, by only buying raw products, not finished goods, and not investing in african industry, so they are starting from a position not unlike the european pre industrial revolution period. but next time you buy a mercedes, check where it was actually made...

I hate shillary but this photo isn't them and has been prove

>photo isn't them
It doesn't matter. The photo shows what might have happened and that's what is important.

You guys ever heard of Mansa Musa, literally the richest man ever? Guess what, he was black and king of Mali. Does that count as history?

And with this, I remember why I love Sup Forums
>chuckled

If blacks were so superior, smart, and powerful how did they get face fucked by "white cave people"?

They always brag about all their inventions and kingdoms but now they are basically the special needs children of the human race? How did such mighty, superior people end up as a joke?

>going to college is retarded
>using meme phrases without using any logic, to make sure the phrase makes sense
wow, you look real cool

Black people sold other black people into slavery. They don't give a shit about their own race.

No op

even ironically blow your head in

They have a month...

shortest month of the year. More crime in that month alone than any other holiday where drinking is expected. New years, Christmas, St. Patrick's day, Cinco de Mayo, hell even April Fools' Day doesn't come close to all the looting and riots that take place during black history month.

>Do black pepole have any history
Asks the american

Well, I mean, they are the cradle of civilization considering we've all originated from them. But they didn't do much with their culture and history.

When did I say going to college was retarded. Dumb faggot fucker. I said wasting your money on bullshit classes like
>history of African culture
Or some shit is retarded. Also stop sticking up for your little butt buddy faggot

ask their fellow africans that sold them into slavery.

I'm German. At the weekend I was in a pub which was founded in the 15th century. They serverd beer there before America was even discovered.

also nice nazi dubs

White oppression is black history

>Africa is all one tribe
Dumb cac is dumb

"they love me" ~Hillary clinton

This cause headache to feminists

yeah who would the cops shoot if werent the niggers. thanks negros for making the day of a police officer better.

stupid thread
apes have been around for millions of years
they have a better history than us humans

youtube.com/watch?v=6sUjlle7ZVo&t=1m10s

I love how niggers think they are related to the Egyptians that were in power.

implying he knows that, and not just covering his own bullshit reply with love for nigger... go and enjoy your aids..

Shitheads the black people history was stolen from them when they were raped and kidnapped from there homeland