So now that you've seen half the teams play, how do you rank them?

So now that you've seen half the teams play, how do you rank them?

Wales > England > France > Poland > Croatia > Romania > Switzerland > Russia > Turkey > N. Ireland > Slovakia > Albania

Croatia > France > Wales > England > Poland > Romania > Switzerland > Slovakia > Turkey > Russia > Albania > N. Ireland

I'd put Croatia over Poland, and N. Ireland offered literally nothing offensively. They should be on the bottom of the totem pole.

France > WHo Cares

France has played the best, Switzerland is definitely better than Romania. Also Poland should be lower, they struggled against the worst team in the tournament

France > Poland > Croatia > Wales > England > Romania > Switzerland > Slovakia > Albania > Turkey > N. Ireland

nigga albania played definetely better than N. Ireland

>France has played best

Did you even watch the game? The French team will either gel during the tournament and become really good, or they will continue to be an uncoordinated mess and will fail when they meet their first serious opponent.

Really ? I think we didn't do a great game against Romania t b h

At the stadium it was pretty shit, but i heard it was better on tv.

France>England>Poland>Croatia>Romania>Russia>Wales>Slovakia>Switzerland>Albania>Northern Ireland

how are people rating france high

they didnt play well

englel played well but had shitters like lallana and sterling ruining everything at the end

For our defense our team was kinda "scared" about the game, they had a lot of preasure on their shoulders. When I see our preparation games I have no doubt we can take any team in the tournament.

Romania is a decent team, Ukraine level

How come Poland so high? Northern Ireland gave them a pretty good run for their money

Better defense but shit offense. Swap Tatarusanau for Pantilimon and we could make the quarter finals

so you didn't play well

Judging solely from the performances in their respective games

Croatia > Poland > England > France > Russia > Wales (shit defense) = Switzerland = Turkey > Slovakia = Romania > Albania > N. Ireland

Obviously France is better than Poland but yeah

They will be a problematic meme bus team for Germany and Ukraine as well. I can see them drawing against the other teams.

Wales > France > Romania > England > Croatia > Poland > Russia > The rest.

yeah, nad I would add that potential of Alli wasn't truly used

That's the best euro who I've already saw

England was too much kick and rush.

Turn it down a bit and pass it a around more

>they struggled
They dominated posession and created lots of chances against a team which was constantly in its own box.

that was more exciting than the matches

certainly

Poland had like 16 shots and 70% possession. NI just parked the bus.

who is going to win tomorrow? Republic of Ireland or Sweden? I picked Ireland but I am having second thoughts...

ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN

official fighter rankings

1. Russia
2. Germany
3. France
9001. Ukrainians
90001. Britbongs

>they didnt play well
Yeah, but neither did the others, save for a few.

I wasn't on Sup Forums yesterday, how did everyone react to Russia scoring in the last minute vs England?

zlatan gonna dumpster some leipreachans

Croatia look like the best team so far.

Rest have been meh.

France > Croatia > Wales > Poland > England > Switzerland > Slovakia > POWER GAP > everyone else

France > Croatia > Poland > Romania > Wales > England > Russia > Switzerland > Slovakia > Turkey > Albania > N. Ireland

This was almost two hours after the match.

Croatia best so far.

France weren't very good.

France > trash teams > power gap > northern ireland > england

>anyone putting Russia in the upper half
They were invisible for like the first hour.

I am fan of slovakia.

I think that yesterday's match Slovakia - Wales was shame, but also the judges were unfair

Is France being top a meme? They had blatant refball in their favour, got extremely lucky against Romania, and looked pretty shit going forward and at the back.

NIR is the shittiest team I ever saw during this euros

I don't need to rank them, because this Belgian team will win the Euros

Croatia > England > France > Wales > Romania > Switzerland > Russia > Albania > Slovakia > N Ireland = Turkey

The thread ballooned from 400 to 900 replies in a matter of minutes. The banter was so intense that Sup Forums experienced a severe slowdown.

Forgot poland, I'd rank it same as Wales

Everyone was acting like England lost 5-0

Iceland > Iceland > Iceland > Iceland > The rest.

I think this looks decent. We all know France would batter England though but based on performance this looks good.

This t b h

you're referee was shit during Poland vs N. Ireland match

why do you hate us so?

Hațegan is shit in general.

Football is indeed coming home lad, to good old Blighty.

>England better than Wales

What the fuck are you smoking?

England had a 1-0 lead (which should have been more) and fucking choked

Wales played an amazing game, Bale scored a great goal, they unfortunately conceded but came back to win

Hațegan hates everyone

>Wales

They scraped a win against Slovakia

Poland looked the best so far

Was a very scrappy match, Wales look promising but you could clearly see their technical limitations, that second Welsh goal was so messy. Could very easily have been a Slovakian win.

>putting britain last

and that is why i vote to leave on the 23rd

They have a literal ninja in their team.

Why is Poland being rated so highly? They won against fucking Northern Ireland, big whoop.

Poland > Romania > Russia > France > England > N. Ireland

I haven't seen all matches yet. Also N. Ireland has best fans so far

this desu

Yeah I'd say they're still an unkown and we should wait for the Germany match. To be fair they dominated the game, gave Norn Iron no space at all. Shitloads of chances, if Milik was more clinical and had a quicker trigger it'd easily be 3-0, which is good considering Norn Iron played a 9-0-1 game. Grosicki who is perhaps the fastest winger in the tournament only played in the last 10 mins, he can be a beast. A bit of defensive ruffling, the team dearly misses Rybus as Jedrzejczyk can't cross at all. Krychowiak was boss, Kapustka really emerged. I hope Zielinski has the same development as Kapustka, if he had that calmness it'd be a very decent midfield.