Why is int infested that much with western posters? I would like to see more Russians, Indians, Chinese here...

Why is int infested that much with western posters? I would like to see more Russians, Indians, Chinese here, more Hispanics, etc. It's interesting to learn about western culture for the first time, but discussing problems of the West which are irrelevant for the most of the world, looking at hostile attitudes and ignorance of westerners makes me really tired. How can we have more non western posters here?

I agree. Talking to Americans and fucking Canadians all the time is annoying.

I'd you want Indians and Chinese, just come to Canada.

West is best.

West is Mest.

Sometimes I wish I had Oriental blood so I'd be a bit more unique. I dream of being a Cantonese fisherman before globalisation.

t. French Canadian

Don't Russians literally have their own chan?

russians stay on 2ch, chinks are rangebanned and indians were scared off

mais ferme donc ta putain de gueule, pédale

dont you guys have a good number of Mexicans too?
I was in Mexico for the summer, and aside from the kids that get to study overseas in Switzerland or France or somewhere in Europe, a lot of the poor ones end up migrating/studying in Canada

why are chinese banned? I assumed the government just blocks Sup Forums

recaptcha

Kek, that's what I am unironically going to do in the next few years after uni. You know, every year there are 200k Russians moving abroad.
Yes, they are the most prosperous part of the world but their problems are mostly irrelevant for the rest. They complain about too large liberalization while we here are becoming orthodox Taliban.
We have, but I come here to learn about other cultures and practice my English. But learning about the West all the time is boring, and things they discuss are not really interesting.
That's the problem, you know. Int is supposed to be international board while in fact it's just a place where mostly the westerners from different countries have a conversation.

I like the webm threads on your chan.

More exciting than wsg.

Do you know any other fun russian chans?

There was 0chan, but it's dead. We also have iichan but it's heavily moderated and almost only about anime.

hamstakilla

That's why I post in /mena/ or /carib/ cause the West is already fucking boring to me, imagine if we had more Mongolian posters or if China was able to post.

isn't /mena/ mostly anime

Sometimes, animeme is international my friend.

It is, but it's one of the most interesting generals here. Learning about MENA issues is really interesting because it's an interesting region and themes like religious oppression, corrupted politicians and dictatorships are more interesting to me because it's what we have here in Russia.

it all happens in the west as well, they just don't talk about it

west is worse than east in every way except money

regards turk who have been livin in west for 3 month

>p-post pictures of your ass
>animegirl.jpeg
>today i sucked a dick in paris

The best poster there is the hedgehog girl that uses emoticons

I feel as if all the muslims of Sup Forums are disappearing, haven't seen many of their flags lately.

""""""girl""""""

hi

Is it that one roleplaying faggot that was telling people that he sucked a dick for a bus pass

>How can we have more non western posters here?
Terrible idea, they would constantly call each other subhuman and at the same time cry about muh corruption.

Sometimes there occurs interesting conversation.
Also Arab gay stories are extremely funny.
Yes, it would be like 2ch, but in English and with people from different countries. It's more interesting than reading discussions totally irrelevant to us.