Fluffy rekt threat

Fluffy rekt threat.
Looking for some really sick shit.
Just got done reading RingOfFire's "Good manners is all that matters" and I LOVED it. I can't find another comic to compare in quality of both story and animation. Help Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dpsIZ
imgur.com/a/Hs3KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hard to find good comics. Stories are better.

One of the best is Mare's Melancholy

imgur.com/a/dpsIZ

Anyone got Riddick (Widdick) chapter 2?

Slow day for the fluffies

OP here, my biggest problem with stories is it just doesn't give me the same thrill as seeing it. I can read sick shit all day but seeing it and seeing the faces is what makes it the best.

But I'll try it.

Something I loved about that comic was it was a great mix of love and abuse.

Yeah, but the time it takes to draw and color leaves a lot of artists time to evaluate what they're doing with their lives.

good manners is great because its an exquisite blend of hugbox, sadbox, and deserved torture AND its drawn well, not just some random violence

Yeah, their careing for sick fucks like us. I need this in my life now that I've started it.

EXACTLY. It was absolutely perfect. I've not found one like ot yet.

brown is a nice colour on animals though

Holy shit that's a long story

I finished that one last night. It was also very good. Abuse but with a hug ending.

We need new animators in our community... Desperately.

to each thier own

read gerald yet?

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

nigger

slight cold at best

nigger lover

Not even close. Cancer is the spammers.

Maybe. I dunno. Links?

Fuck off.

Here's all of Gerald

imgur.com/a/Hs3KY

kinda like the spammers, they run off the bait biting dumbfucks

Nah furries are the cancer. This is like the flu

How can anyone possibly like those scum, they ruin so many threads

they claim to be "stopping the cancer" and all I ever see them do is shit up legitimate threads, they never spam trap or furry or cuck threads

I think it's the arseburgers of /b

how do they ruin threads?.. all you have to do is ignore them and they go away.. they keep coming back because ppl keep giving them attention. the idiots replying ruin the threads.

you are NEVER going to get rid of trolls., so stop giving them what they want.

if you fall for the bait then you deserve to be trolled. thats just my 2cents

so spam all ya like, the dummies that reply get fed up and leave and the trolls go with them when they dont get attention from the rest of us

Ah that one! Yeah I read that last night too! It was pretty good.

I might start making my own due to lack of content makers