Chubby Bread: Outlandish Edition

Chubby Bread: Outlandish Edition

Wait, what? There's more of her? I thought there was the library/in the open set only.
Dump everything.

OC for you guys

How fucking hard is it to rotate a pic before posting?

Srry man I really feel like I let you down

More of this and bbw feet please

She's just doing a disservice to everyone.

sauce?

Those are just some preview clips of Poppy Tart at manyvids.com

More

I love this photo, just because I know whoever took it probably got to fuck a sloppy drunk fat chick on the hood of that car straight after, and I wish it had been me

MOAR

Hello

sorry just a random pic I have. here's another chubby asian tho

Faggot deleter.

i'd totally hit that

i love chubby girl-on-girl

Moar of this

More

No thank you nigger

Oh my dear God that's disgusting

>Solo! Solo! Too Nakma Noya Solo!

MOAR!!!

Oh no...

I'd rather stay a virgin.

Sauce?

Please someone explain how you get a boner with a fat chick
I met a chubby on tinder and we have a lot in common but she didn't mention she was fat
Like she had older more beautiful pics
Any help?
I never had a gf so should I go for it?

"fat" chick or "chubby chick"? there's a big difference

>be me
>look at her (or just think about her)
>instaboner
>diamonds
>steelboner
>with the force of thousands suns
>ROAR !!!!

I don't have a recent pic
Like she has a bigger belly now but not like BBW stuff
Pls explain difference
And would you prefer a chubby vs fit.girl?
Or at least a lil more than skinny

yogapants about to EXPLODE und REKT !!!

Yes she looks a little less than the woman in black

why?

Here is another pic

if you've never had a gf maybe you should consider getting a bullet together with your skull

I mean, everybody has their limits and that's fine. I've been with fat chicks, chubby ones, and fit ones. Personally I'd prefer somewhere between fit and chubby. Like fit, but with slight curves.

What is it about this girl that you don't think you can handle?

out of curiosity, where did you get this picture?

A girl having a dirty, sexy attitude goes a long way, regardless of size.
And if you like her and she's down, go for it. At very least get some practice in. You want to be prepared for the out of your league chicks, don't you?
Also, thick thighs are delicious, cute bellies, I'm not even a boob guy.

And how do you get a boner? If she's trying to fuck you, if she's licking your balls or rubbing her pussy, you'll get hard.

probably imagefap. it's just a random from my chubby folder

My parents and friends seeing my first gf being non conforming to.social standards
Like I'm socially awkward and really self aware so I would hate people giving me weird looks for being with her
I am quite good looking and have around 15% bf
I don't lift but play basketball so maybe I'm out of her league?

thanks.

Who says she has to be your girlfriend? Just fuck around a bit and if you wind up really liking her, then who gives a shit what anybody else thinks.

MOAR!

I really am in need of help
I know I'm socially anxious and trying to work on it but looking at me I'd be a 7 and she's a 5
My problem is my awkwardness and fear of society's rejection

Fucking sexy

>tape bondage
thanks for the new fetish.

Well she implied she wants to be serious and how she has a connection with me and same POV's abt stuff
I don't want to wind her up and just lose my virginity and use her like an asshole
I can't be that retard who breaks a girl's heart
Maybe I'm overreacting but if she does end up crying should I just tell her bcz she's fat or posted earlier pics before getting fat?
Like I get her she's in med school so she probz might not have time and volunteers at red cross and teaches piano

hey if the sex is good and you like her personality, who cares about anybody else

So this is your first girl? I think you're taking it too seriously. Just being honest. Take a step back and just enjoy it for now.

if one of the biggest problems you have about dating someone is what other people will think of you and her together, you need to seriously reexamine your perspective on life in general, because unless you are still in high school, that is a pretty fucked up way to look at things. Life is too fucking short to place how other people will feel about you over how you feel about yourself. If it makes you happy, just do it and let the other faggots bitch and moan. Chances are if they are the kind of judgmental asshole who would to that to you in the first place, they will always find something to nitpick about you no matter what you do.

Won't people say I have low confidence for going with her?
Like in my country ratio of male to female is 1 male and 7 women so I should be able to be picky
And how can I not care about people's opinion
I always had that problem

>new

untaping her === she'll have arms shaved

Your welcome user

Would fucking slap that…

Someone repost?

I am emotionally unstable yes and it is my first
I also am in college
They will find stuff to nitpick about but I am an aggressive person and will get in fights over that ridiculous stuff
I should seek medical help

Will someone comment on the tinder pics I posted pls?

She isn't chubby, she's disgustingly fat

Sounds like you need alot more than just medical help