Ctrl+f sissy - no results

Ctrl+f sissy - no results
Ctrl+f trap - no results
Wtf Sup Forums. We know you aren't straight.

Thanks op for reminding us

You're welcome

>tfw no cute tiny sissy penis :(

Chaste sluts are the best

Chastity is hotter tho

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

wtf are those legs

Nah. Castrated sissies with a tiny penis are the best.

no u

do we have a real life trap with us atm?

rofl. I love it.

My arms are the same. I keep up public apperances as not a faggot slut, so my arms are hair af.
Too far. No thanks.

Nah. I'm a chubby sissy, by no means a trap.

I just create threads for both because fuck it, sissy's are gonna post in trap threads even if they *aren't* traps, and icbf listening to faggots whine about it while protesting they're straight.

Anyone here who can do enemas without cumming? I don't have any ammo left in my gun when I'm playing with my dildos :(

>hairy legs
That's my fetish

You cum from the enema?

can you post a pic of your hairy arms, pls ?

Effort. No thanks.

Yes, when I'm pushing the water out.
Like if I try to shit hard, I actually cum.

Holy shit I'm jealous

who is this.. fucking hot

i beg you, it's my fetish

yesssss moar

That's adorable you are built to take it in the ass

Have you tried like a cock ring or something to maybe stop your self from cumming? Or maybe not pushing so hard just let it come out more naturally

Just when I thought people stopped being faggots this guy comes around town.

I dunno. Random image I found
My first toy was an XL Xar from bad-dragon.. Bigger than a fist.
My ass is rubber. His, he just cums too early.

It feels good, but not amazing. It's like when you have a dildo up your ass and push for all that your are worth and then letting it pop out.
Haven't tried a cockring, but I still cum with my cage on. I should probably just not push so hard :3

Welp. They were among you all this time

Only fag got here is you bro all those 7's don't lie

Why? I'd push hard af if I could do that!

any more like these>?

Because I want to cum when I'm fucking my ass.
Sadly no :/
XL xar is very impressive!

show your cock(erected) pls

Rubberband butt.
Then XL nova, now stubbs.

So would you cum like as soon as a cock slid in you?

Not me

Yes
I once came a little when one of my dildos popped in. The glans is 3" in diameter

Like I said before you are built to take it in the ass you should make vids of this happening

This guy speaks the truth

I would aim your cock at mine as I slowly slide my cock in you so when you came *bam* self lubricanting and pound away

Since did people forget how to shave. Completely disgusting.

I want destroy your anus until you can never twerk for the rest of your life

any rainbow socks? pleeease, its hawt as fuck

Ass cleaned, and the toys are ready to go.

I mean, that sounds fun!

Stoya, also it is a 'shop

So you are gonna cam for us?

No, I have a lots of friends on this site. But I promise that I'll cum for you ;)

OK if your friends are on this site they are obviously down to see it so... you should anyways lol but if you want to cum for me like a good slut I'm down :)

I have two questions for you lot. How do you go about giving yourself an enema? And are glass dildos worth it?

I'm thinking of joining in one day

YOU BETTER TAKE A VIDEO OF THAT

You can but enemas anywhere profit don't use the stuff that comes in them just use water cuz the stuff that comes in it has lacitive in it and can make the whole procedure more annoying

i remember you, i even asked for you to make vids.
didn't know you could do that... that's really adorable for such a cumslut like you

;) It doesn't look like much. It looks like I'm peeing clear fluid with a little white in it. It's sticky as hell, unlike urine

not the person you replied to.
>the whole procedure more annoying
sounds a lot more interesting, for a pervert like me

Hey guys

Does anyone have that pic of the trap with the pink jewel buttplug?

wouldn't the lacitive help?

>It doesn't look like much
>it looks like i'm leeking precum like a fountain
>that's how you sound like
now i really need to see it

Lol different strokes for different folks

keep going

Anybody sissy or sissy fans up for a chat? Kik me username: Cockstuffing

well, that sounds about correct :)

i hope you're drinking it everytime that happens

Holy shit that cage is too tight. Hope he's okay with it shriveling up and falling off

Why would you faggots rather fuck a guy in the ass than a girl?

I'd love to fill your thread with shit but i don't have time

what a pity

Will be doing that, will fill a mug right away

>i don't have time
daddy gotta drive you to school right

I just want to put it in my mouth.

I never wanted to fuck another guy as much as I do right now...so hard

good girl

Should it be caged?