1) Create your own nigger alternative history

1) Create your own nigger alternative history.

>WE WUZ KANGS
>AFREEKA INVENTED CELL FONEZ N AIRPLANEZ N SHIT, DA WHITES STOLE IT

2) Take the best ones and add a picture or artist representation.

3) Circulate them as fact on Tumblr and twitter.

4) Kek when dindus repost them and think they are real

But niggers

Dindus do believe this and also that Abraham Lincoln, Aristotle, Beethoven, Alexander the Great, Christopher Columbus and Julius Caesar were all black.

This is a wonderful, amazing idea OP

KANGS

>People believe Lincoln was of African descent because there was propaganda ran against him calling him Abraham Africanus depicting him with a curved sword and turban
>Aristotle, no they dont
>Beethoven because he's described as having 'negroid features' and wooly hair and his house was called 'the house of the black Spaniard' (this obviously referring to the Moors in spain and his mother's spanish heritage)
>Alexander the Great, pretty sure they dont
>Christopher Columbus, they don't, but they believe that Moors already had maps with America on them that he followed which is pretty believable,Vikings had made it to America after all
>Caesar, no they don't

These are dindus. You can find some on Tumblr, I guarantee it.

I know this is Sup Forums so the closest you can get to debating something you don't agree with is 'hurr durr WE WUZ KINGZ' and using 10 different words for nigger but if you wanted to actually discuss this i'm down

NYPA edgyfag

Moors were North African, Middleeastern heritage not black, though they had black slaves and maybe soldiers with them, they America maps are bs

Why do people believe commie anti history when it was debunked before making it into the school systems? Oh wait...nevermind

blacks invented peanut butter and traffic lights

>Master race
Makes insecure racist thread every day

Why bro?
I'm black do you hate me? Do you think you got me figured out? Who represents you?

Middle-easterns were also populated by blacks, not just slaves.
Prior to European slavery, slaves weren't just black, they were defeated enemies among many others as well.
American and European maps are BS, they disproportionately show the size of countries.
Also Moors were not just Northern Africans, they were Muslims so they consisted of Northern Africans and Arabs that had moved across Northern Africa and those spreading Islam

Same I'm black and I know 100 of black people that are not thugs or criminals.
It's just insecurity and ignorance

typical stupid nigger posts tldr and references op text. proving you're a dumb ape lipped faggot.

I saw one article claiming William Shakespeare was actually a black woman.

Don't believe this shit, there's the extreme left that gives a bad name to anyone who cares about race, feminism and equality but doesn't need to make outlandish claims to get attention. White girls ruin everything

and Henry Ford stole the idea of cars from a nigger

You're being just as dumb as a nigger by implying Henry Ford invented cars...

Bump for potential.

i'm doing a talk at a highschool on race, mostly black history.
Trying to get an idea of what to talk about so are there any topics you guys think I should mention or things you don't know about that you'd be fine learning?

Karl Benz, homie

>Prior to European slavery, slaves weren't just black

A good chunk of the American slaves were of Irish descent. Irish slaves were cheaper and more expendable than African slaves too.

African culture:
>Enslaving their own
>Rape
>AIDS
>Mud huts
>Spear building

kind of true, they weren't originally slaves in the same sense though, it was indentured servitude meaning they paid for their travel to America with slave-like work but after a period of time they were free and had paid their debts. Many Africans were brought over with a similar intention from Europe but when they had paid their debt they were legally bound to their 'master' and didn't gain freedom

>All these things existed in Europe too
If that's honestly all you know about African culture then I know what needs to be in the talk

Check out the Harlem Renaissance.It is the major contribution of black culture in America.

>it was indentured servitude meaning they paid for their travel to America with slave-like work

Among other reasons, yes. Fact of the matter is that the Irish servants often had to take on extremely dangerous work and the mortality rate was fairly high.

Aids/HIV came from Africa
Also the difference is that's all there is to know about African culture.
> inb4 Arab influenced sandcastle
> inb4 shitty rock wall

No they were not indentured. They were considered property of the crown and were shipped to and sold as slaves in the American colonies.

Sup Forums started doing this 3 years ago

you probably are just memeing other memesters at this point

The quote is a literal quote from Al Sharpton

>Harlem Renaissance
will do
True, many whites were treated similarly to slaves, it's where the term red neck comes from, from being out all day in the fields
How can you genuinely believe that's all there is to tens of thousands of years of evolution and discovery? Do you think they were still apes when the first Africans left for Europe 70,000 years ago? Do you still think they were apes 70,000 years later during slavery, you really can't imagine there was much growth in-between? That's just ignorant
True but Irish slavery was not as severe as African slavery, and today the Irish are not still viewed negatively from the mentality of slavery like Africans are

>The enlongated skull shape of Africans is do to the ananaki heritage of blacks
>They taught the world all about calculus and astrology
>This is why there are busts with negroid features in South America
>They were purged by savage humans in an attempt to appease the gods
>Left in Africa, they had technology and knowledge taken away to protect them from the coming Great War, which would lead inferior humans into ruin with powerful weapons

There's no reason or evidence to believe they accomplished anything other groups didn't do better. If you're just talking about evolutionary history then that's not really something interesting about them in the way we're talking about.

Ir88/8

Not bad.

Ignore the thread derailment and let's continue.

No you fucking idiot, ironic shitposting is still shitposting. We have enough idiots gobbling up lies like they are facts and regurgitate them every fucking day.