LOL

Why not against okc then?

>mfw Curry just drops 50 now

The fix is in

NBA wants 7 games

>silverball trying to bail leflop

won't change a thing, it's over tomorrow

CAVS IN 7!!
How will /nba/ ever come back from bandwagoning gsw up 3-1?

Lol now when Cavs lose they are going to get even more shit.

Why do so many black NBA players have acne?

All the dudes in the draft are fucking pizza faces

Dont worry. Lechoke will fuck it up once more

i wonder if it has to do with certain chemical compounds injected into their system that enhances their performance and might have several side effects?

NBA, truly our greatest ally.

Enjoy game 6-err I mean game five goyims, I got your back.

REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL REFBALL

The NBA dickrides LeBron so hard.

Cavs now HAVE To win. If lelbron doesnt drop 40 this series is over. For the love of god, dont start Love and they might actually pull off a win in game 5 and maybe 6 at home.

donkey just got rekt

Their like 20

Fucking LMAO

how obvious is it NBA wants more games

I might actually watch this shit now

Who am I kidding. I'd watch this shitfest no matter what

A lot of them are still rookies at age 19 to 21, probably enhanced with testosterone and other hormonal shit. Ofcourse they're gonna have acne

This sport is rigged as fuck. Can't believe I even bother watching this shit.

Steroid acne.

>fixed number of flagrants by rule automatically warrants a suspension
>green reaches this predetermined number
>REFBALL JEWS REFBALL JEWS

never change Sup Forums

dont worry i got this

>access to steroids
>can't get Accutane to increase marketability

They certainly waited for a fine moment to pull the trigger on that last flagrant.

But that's councidence, Im sure

>one game
lmao

Wait, can someone explain how lelbron didn't get suspended?

Its just one game right?

Its still won't reach 7 games at this rate.

BTFO

he got a tech during the game

What will LeFamilyMan fags blame now when he chokes

>Taking accutane AND steroids at the same time

They could probably die from that combination

the nba really wants 7 games

Oh don't get me wrong they definitely jumped on the opportunity to extend the series, but you have to blame draymond for spending most of the postseason chimping out and putting himself in this position

Do people actually think green's repeated behavior is acceptable?

They'll blame this dick

Then they would have to suspend the entire GS warriors bench because they erupted this postseason.

>NBA trying to make this look like its not the worst finals in years

O i m laffin

Seems possible

>implying the Warriors ain't gonna win game 5 anyway because Cleveland is shook af
>implying Green won't win FMVP anyway
>implying LeBitch isn't a bitch

Holy fuck if lebron loses. Hahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

All these warriors fans complaining about refball conveniently forgetting that the fix was also in during the WCF towards the end

When he did it against OKC, I thought it was a dick move, but since he's doing it against LeBron, it's funny because it's LeBron and he brought it on himself once again.

This is all carefully orchestrated so that Curry can win FMVP after dropping 40 points in game 5

>The NBA trying to defend suspending him now with the Warriors up 3-1 instead of when the Warriors were down 3-1
>People still believing this shit is going to get forced to at 6 games, if not 7
>People will act surprised when the Cavs get 45+ FTAs in games 5 and 6 to push it to 7

He should have been suspended for Game 5 against OKC but the NBA conveniently gave him a Technical foul instead of the well deserved Flagrant foul so he wouldn't be suspended because of "muh competitive balance"

Time for lebeta, folks.

What you got?

I got 15/13/11 with 3 steals and 2 blocks in a blowout loss.

>Draymonds face when

>w-what are we gonna do on the bed?!

Man that fuckin sick.

Uncanny valley as fuck

>tfw Drayman will never win a FMVP

>mfw Silver is drowned out by all the good when he crowns the Warriors the champions

This is the second year lebrons dick has been involved someone in the finals

*somehow

>draymond doesn't get suspended in WCF for repeated dirty shit
>Sup Forums: WAHHH THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THE WARRIORS ARE SO PROTECTED DRAYMOND IS A PIECE OF SHIT HE'S SO PROTECTED WAHHHHHH THIS ISN'T FAIR HOW THE NBA LETS THE WARRIORS GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH WAHHH

>draymond gets suspended for the fucking NBA finals for more dirty shit
>Sup Forums: THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT IT'S JUST A CASH GRAB TO EXTEND THE SERIES DRAYMOND DID NOTHING WRONG THE WARRIORS ARE BEING VICTIMIZED BY THE GREEDY LEAGUE FUCKING BULLSHIT

this place is worse than ESPN i swear to christ

It's kinda funny because they actually have the player models groin area modeled in 3d, not the genitalia or anything obviously. Why don't they just texture some bland underwear or something instead of just hiding it?

>have the worst case of acne i have ever seen at age 20
>im not even a doped multimillionare athlete
JUST

youre missing the point

this just shows the continuous corruption in the league. realize more people here dont give a shit about either team, fucknuts.

Bullshit pussy sport.

They're*

draymond should have been suspended against okc when he kicked steven adams in the balls TWICE

Literally. So many fans and sportswriters jerk of to the biggest pussy in the NBA.

Give them pads and take away dribbling. Make if full contact.

>not draymong

Agreed wholeheartedly. The flagrant foul and suspension system is still fairly lenient for no good reason.

Even so, LeBron's actions warrant a Flagrant 1 as well. There would obviously be no suspension for him, but it would be a nice reminder to him that he's being watched as well.

>Draymond is the dirtiest player in the game
>Gets suspended for being dirty
>Warriors bandwagoners throw a hissy fit
>mfw

of all the fouls he probably shouldve been suspended for, this was not one of them

Burnt pizza

Pussy watch a real sport.

So Iggy continues guarding Lebron James, and Macadoo comes off the bench. This series is still over.

Why take away dribbling?

Make it so you have to sumo wrestle your opponent while dribbling. This will encourage passing.

NBA is a joke. They can't even be bothered to hide it.

Lebron is a pussy ass bitch.

Who has said he did nothing wrong? Everyone agrees its pretty suspect how he wasn't suspended when the Warriors were down 3-1 to OKC but gets suspended for a much less egregious offense in the Finals with the Warriors up 3-1.

Shut your mouth woman.

Should have been ignored since Lebron tried to step over a 6'7" 230lb man as if his name was Tyronn Lue. Doesn't matter if Lebron is 6'8" 260lb.

its time to put it to bed

it'll be glorious

I think the impact would be greater if the series was tied or something and not at 3-1. The Warriors bench outscores the Cavs starters at Oracle.

so he commits 4 different flagrant fouls against the Thunder and only gets the worst one recgonized yet gently tapping LeBron's balls is a flagrant by these standards?

It obviously deserved to be a flagrant 1 but it doesn't even compare to trying to pull Steven Adams shoulder out of its socket or simultaneously kicking Roberson and Westbrook in the face.

>trying to pull Steven Adams shoulder out of its socket

he came so close to giving himself a concussion

if only

>draymond ape

It was a pretty stupid idea to do that to a 7 foot 300lb mother fucker, but they needed that win.

Please LeBron save us from meme chucking!

They truly are pathetic bandwagoneers

Only retarded as fuck Oakland thugs think this ape's behavior is acceptable.

suspending lelbron will be bailout for the diva too.

>nba is now soft
>draymond green chimps out and kicks everyone in the nuts and makes lebitch mad
>DRAYMOND SHOULD BE SUSPENDED
you people have no clue what you fucking want lmao

>Sup Forums is one person

Bron needs help
Chokelahoma did themselves in

did malice in the palace ruin this sport forever?

I don't think Draymond was trying to hit anyone.
In the OKC games, his does this kicks all the fuckin time.
When he swiped at Bron-Bron's nuts, it looked like he was trying to get him off him, not aim at his nuts. When someone is on you, you try to push them off, which is what he was trying to do

Nah he was purposely giving lebron's balls a lovetap. No where near the level of kicking a dude in the balls. If the league didn't suspend Green in the OKC series, they shouldn't of suspended him here. They either just want more games or they're sucking lebron's dick.

he got "suspended" for this foul because of the flagrant points accumulation. his kick on steven adams was a flagrant 2 and this was a flagrant 1, so the kick was punished more severely. this one just happened to reach the flagrant point threshold

idiot

Why do people keep explaining the points system, as if thats the issue here