Does your county have a problem with retarded street youth?

Does your county have a problem with retarded street youth?
It's extremely easy to get beaten in my city (Penza).
You can be beaten (and maybe mugged) for "wrong" clothes: brand clothes, especially brands associated with football fans like Stone Island or Fred Perry, pinrolled jeans, vaping, metalhead look etc. Camouflage clothes are dangerous too. Retarded teenagers say they are right wingers and attack people who don't "deserve" to wear "right wing clothes".

Other urls found in this thread:

m.progorod58.ru/news/41548
jihadwatch.org/2014/12/denmark-muslims-beat-non-muslim-couple-with-chains-on-christmas-eve
youtube.com/watch?v=djDRCJiSu6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, just Russia and ghetto America.
Wear a katana or take a saber with you wherever you go.

>vaping
very good

У нac в Hижнeм дaжe дeти в cтoникe и пpoчeм гoвнe хoдят, вceм пoхyй. Heyжтo Пeнзa тaкoй мyхocpaнcк, чтo y вac дo cих пop зa шмoт нyжнo пoяcнять?

>Does your county have a problem with retarded street youth?
I want to say no we don't, because the police kill them all the time. The problem is that whenever a police officer kills one of these "youths" there are marches and protests.

No we aren't as subhuman and uncivilized as Russians. Back then I was like 16 and hanged out with punks we used to harass poser kids and cut the patches from their backpacks, but that's all.

They're called niggers

Try wearing pic related

When I was growing up in cali, I was always pushed and treated like shit from Chicanos, even though I was always taller and smarter than them, good times.

m.progorod58.ru/news/41548
Some coolstories in Russian
Also we have more traditional bydlo (often it is intersectional with "rights") - AUE. Culture of young criminals, respecting prison traditions and shit. AUE means arestantsko-urkaganskoye yedinstvo, or unity of incarcerated and criminal outside of prison. Culture of youth linked to criminal world, who mug people in the streets and gather money for prison lords.

Me and my crew used to beat up drunken people in the street, I only did it twice before stepping back and my friends did as well.
It was neither fun or entertaining, it was just some sick shit we did because we wanted to see what else to do.
Other than, we still trespass into private property or schools when I go back to my home city.
I don't really know if any other crew do that shit, probably yes.

>Penza
looks tidy 2bh

no, we have problem with retarded islamic youth.
oh wait that was redundant

They mostly inflict their retardation on themselves. It is in the nature of Anglo types to be inherently self destructive.

we did in my area of Sydney, lebs from the poor areas would travel to our suburbs and harass and mob people
eventually there was a big backlash with 5,000 people from our area holding a huge anti-leb demonstration and its the lowest crime area in Sydney now

Hy a хyли ты хoтeл. He гopoд, a пиздeц. Уeбывaю лeтoм в ДC и этoмy paд. Aлco, знaкoмыe c Pязaни и Бpянcкa eщё бoлee yпopoтыe кyлcтopи paccкaзывaли, тaм пpocтo пиздeц. B Pязaни зa нe пoяcнившeгo и нa нoж мoгyт пocaдить.
Lol, that's certainly kind of clothes you can be beaten up for. Youth here likes Bundeswer jackets.
Meh, ghettos are a different things. Here all the city is ghetto, also there are no racial issues in it.

No everything is fine.

>Bundeswer jackets
Yea I've seen so on TV, they also seem to be quite popular in the US. But I wonder why. They are also in use by Ukrainian forces and Donbass fighters.

Well, when I was 14-17 I stole shit like aluminum crap or abandoned cars with my friends but I quit when one of us got the parole imprisonment (idk how to call it in English, you were judged by the court and have to visit local police every month, if you do something criminal, you go to prison immediately) and I quit. But it's a different thing from attacking people, we actually didn't harm anyone, we stole abandoned shit or public property.
2bqh I knew few Lebanese Arabs in uni and they were pretty chill, except the girl was huge stalin wanker commie.

Flektarn looks cool

Germans are associated with nazis, people don't really believe you have really abandoned that things (and listening to people who lived in Germany I think like that too - you still have police state and totalitarian mindset with telling to the police on your neighbors). So people who like nazis or just hold right wing attitudes like things from Germany, learn German language etc.

Aren't those the exceptions of everyday life, forced by russian /po/?

haha nigger faggot

t. Moscow dweller

This is really rude. Nazism isn't dead, just sleeping deeply (saying Nazism has nothing to do with Germany is like saying Islam has nothing to do with Islam). But right now the situation is stable and comfy.
And there are many more reasons for learning German than just to listen to Hitler's retarded Austrian hillbilly dialect.

the only conflict I've had with cops was when they found me smoking pot in a park with my gf, I gave them 80 USD and they went on heir way, but took all my weed.
And I'm very fucking ashamed of beating those people, no one knows irl except for those friends who where with me.

Moscow has inhabitants from all over the country. If everything was so bad, the city would be a living hell.

also cholos

>totalitarian mindset with telling to the police on your neighbors
Listen kid, if you want to harass good people you gotta take your responsibilities. Damn i wish i d be allowed to stab to death every thugs or punk shits. There is nothing wrong in killing pieces of shit like those people. The reality is that the govnmt need those people to decrease the mood of normal people and make them focus on street thugs and violence while they can steal from us with their taxes. Thats why they are very permissive with punkshit.

>You can be beaten (and maybe mugged) for "wrong" clothes: brand clothes, especially brands associated with football fans like Stone Island or Fred Perry, pinrolled jeans, vaping, metalhead look etc.

This is very good. Russian youth should be kept in check. Teenager caught smoking or drinking should be beaten too.

>Teenager caught smoking or drinking should be beaten too.
Lolno, bydlo smokes and drinks massively.
It's a rich city with working police, that's why it's safe.
Yes, there are more reasons but people learn it mostly because of it.
Telling to the police on people from your community, people who you know and maybe share common friends is the shittiest behavior possible in Russian culture, we wouldn't never give up our people. Doing things like that would make you a scum.

>we wouldn't never give up our people
Pyccкиe cвoих нe бpocaют, нo ecли бpocили, знaчит нe был pyccким :3

Europe is increasingly violent. Which I can only attribute to the growing minority youth group.

justnormalrussianthings.jpg

>USA is increasingly violent. Which I can only attribute to the growing minority youth group.

>spares the statistical bullshit

How did you determine who was poser and who wasn't?
>inb4 everyone but us was poser

Fucking Albert Einstein

We have aboriginals to deal with, at least where I live. They are fucking worse than niggers.

Absolute fucking degenerate scum. We should have killed them all

This. The white youth that does crime don't attack normal citizens out of nowhere.

But the 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants assault people with chains and shit out of fucking nowhere.
jihadwatch.org/2014/12/denmark-muslims-beat-non-muslim-couple-with-chains-on-christmas-eve

Couldnt find a proper english source.
But them being motivated by religion is fucking stupid, considering that most immigrants who arent 1st gen dont really give a shit about islam and rather seek to be "gangsta".

That was pretty scummy, but ehh, you only did it a couple times and I assume it didn't cause any serious injuries so I don't think its that big a deal, still, if you'd been caught back then and I had known about it I'd have said "good riddance"
What state?

Veracruz
Yeah If I were caught I had it coming, I would have wiped like a toddler and maybe be sent to camp or be on shrink's meds for the rest of my life.
I did bad shit and I deeply regret it.

Why are Fred Perry and Stone Island considered right wing?

Source? I read police statistics of Germany, crime there has been constantly decreasing since 80s, as well as in USA.
Copying English football fans.
Meh, Denmark is a very safe place, especially compared to Russia, as well as most of Europe. Our murder rate per capita is 11 times higher that average European. You """problems""" are meme.
Things like that make a huge scandal in your country while most of Russians would think about shit like this "ah, another one bydlo shit"

>beating people up and committing crimes "out of boredom"
fucking subhumans
i grew up in the first years after the fall of communism, life was fucking miserable but i still didn't do this kind of degenerate shit

>everything is fine :DDD
>everything is under control xDDD
t. state fundedmedia

Этo типa пoяcнeниe зa шмoт?
youtube.com/watch?v=djDRCJiSu6g
Я дyмaю, этo дeтcкиe игpы, кaзaки-paзбoйники y coвpeмeнных шкoльникoв, тaк cкaзaть.

>street beatings

Is this an euro/anglo thing?

Chile has crime and shit, but a gang beating someone out of nowhere Is unheard of, I think this applies to other spic countries, no matter how violent

Nah. Just pussy, wannabe gangster cunts with their own flavour, in poorer areas. I grew up in a low socioeconomic area (compared to actual poor countries that is literally nothing though). There are bogans, lads, ferals and all the like. To give you a taste of a 'lad':
>walking home from school with a friend
>skinny af lad in front of me with equally skinny af bitch at his side
>i laugh at a joke my friend made
>lad turns around and says something like "you laughing at me? you think im funny?"
>I act incredulous as I barely noticed he was there, he was completely irrelevant
>naturally i say "what the fuck are you on about cunt?"
>he gets insta aggressive
>instantly starts listing some so-called "crews" of the area, i knew some people in most of them, they're like gang-type things
>and how he'll get those crews to come bash us to death
>i know these cunts are pussies because im semi-friends with a dozen of them
>my friend stops but i say keep walking
>we walk right past him, he just keeps hurling insults and saying he'll fuck us up
>he didnt do shit as we walked right past him and i returned his bullshit lies and insults with increasingly complicated variations of "fuck off festy cunt"
>nothing ever happened to us, we walked the same path almost every day for several years afterwards

Basically they're wannabe tough cunts, the majority are complete low-life pussies, who will never do anything with their lives. Honestly, Aussies in general are pussies, I say this as someone who considers himself a trueblue(tm) aussie.

That is real subhuman tier. In here only somalis and other pieces of shit do that and entire country gets mad whenever someone is mugged by those niggers

kek, why are western "gangsters" such cunts

i grew up in sofia and we had two "gangs" in my neighbourhood, one biker gang and one skinhead gang but they were absolutely harmless. they were more drinking buddies clubs than gangs kek.

the thing about them was that although absolutely harmless if unprovoked, if you seriously fucked with one of them, you can expect them to wait for you around a corner and kick your face in.
my brother had a friend who was in the biker gang and he said one of the bikers caught some dude fucking his wife so he beat the shit out of the dude and called the other bikers to bring him a car and take the fucker out of town to "fuck him up"

other than that they were just smiling idiot drunkards with bikes/edgy nazi stormfags kek

you are saying like there is something wrong with that
I remember when we assaulted those wanting to be emo's in high school
I started high school without ever knowing or seeing what that horror is
Because they were attacked, ridiculed and brought back to our world, the children also learned to do the same to any other american infestation.
Because we never allowed emo's here, we dont get to see too many shitsters either.
Only college students from far away and a foreigner or 2 when they pass trough the town.

Penza is 20 years behind the rest of Russia, it's still 1996 there.

Этo твoe cyбъeктивнoe мнeниe. Кaждый мaмин либepaшкa тaкoгo жe мнeния o cвoeм мyхocpaнcкe. Ho пpaвдa в тoм, чтo вo вceх гopдaх poccии мoгo быдлa.