Games you are convinced only you remember.

Games you are convinced only you remember.\

In this thread, post and discuss games you are convinced only you remember. Treasures of the Deep for PS1 was my jam! First game I got for the console when we got one when I was a kid, played the fuck out of it and beat it many times, hope it comes to PSN oneday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojgVOK1dMmM
youtube.com/watch?v=7mvDyQvtyl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This

There is also kingsley adventures, but i know it was a gem

This
Basically the best platformer for Snes
Fuck Mario And DK series

Idk if anybody else knew this game but I played it alot.

Aw man this game is still in my old room back home. Brings back memories. Next time I'm home I'mma get all those games out. Pretty sure my PS1 still works too

Fighting Force

sled storm anyone?

VD war nice.

I had this, my cousin gave it to my for my birthday, was repetitive but a good game to play with other people. My cousin was the only other person I've known who had it or even knew of it.

One must fall

Aquanaut's Holiday for PSX

Still a favorite

There was this PC game I remember from high school, in the mid 90's. You were the pilot of this little ship, which was shrunken down and injected into a body to fight off viruses and stuff. It was really cartoon-y and colorful; I've tried to find the name of it, but I just can't remember, drives me nuts. I asked other people I went to high school with, but it was like fifteen years ago and no one remembers.

I don't recall that one. There was one when I was in elementary school I remember where you were some kid with a ray gun or something. Like your game I have never been able to figure out what it was.

This game was my shit growing up, went back to it a couple months ago and it controlled like ass but still, I love that game.

I loved this game as a kid, nobody knows what I'm talking about when I bring it up nowadays and I'm afraid to play it again in case it actually sucks

That game is nuts. The wrestling stuff is so ridiculous. I loved it back then too.

any one else play this shit?
i rented this game so much the guy that ran the video store just gave it to me one day. he said i was the only one that ever rented it anyway.

I've played the hell out of that one too user

Playing this in Toys R Us on the demo machine made me sell everything I owned just to get the console and this.

Yeah bro those Aztec underwater tombs were a bitch. I remember that game giving me the creeps.

Used to play this in the early 90s. I think I may be the only person to ever play it.

Still gives me nightmares

one of the best fighting games ever

Word, you could get lost so easily. I tried playing the game again recently and it was way harder then I remembered as a kid, no idea how the hell I managed so many times!

It doesn't age well as far as story goes. Then again it was going to be something totally different. I only find the characters to be interesting.
>also

This mah niggas

This shit right here. This right here. This shit right here, nigga. This is my SHIIIIITTTTT. I still play this on GoG this and 2.

Fuck yeah, my buddies and I used to get down on that shit 4 player all the time.

This game was the shit. Played it for 3 weeks straight on a family trip when I was younger.

This shit

This shit too

Echo on Sega Genesis.

I once had a kid come up to me freshman year of highschool talking about how we played it at my house... Still have no fucking clue who that kid was.

who play this?

When I was younger, my dad would always play this game, and id always be scared shitless because it... But then I grew up and got the balls to play it

LOL this video is the funniest react video ive ever seen its topkek
youtube.com/watch?v=ojgVOK1dMmM

remember to like and subscrite to the guy if you like his video so he deserves the positive you can say

Really surprised me to know that nobody I know never heard about this game

youtube.com/watch?v=7mvDyQvtyl0

Ecco the dolphin*

Too bad kids won't have the opportunity today to experience video stores. Net flix killed blockbuster.

I owned that game but I can't remember playing it. I think it was my brothers or something.

Or I was too busy playing Ogre Battle 64 at the time.

this little gem right here.

Please someone tell me they have played Dragon Valor

i remember that if you went deep down and then jump at full speed and make a really big 360 pushing all the buttons everything became glitchy and then you appear and a higher level.
Anyhow... i never knew what should i do in that game

Was a good game :D

That game Still has one of the best soundtracks in existence.

I remember this, took me so long to get past teh IG-88 level in the trainyard

I never manned up to play RE, but I played this game. Was fun.

Had CW 1 and 3, 3 was phenomenal in terms of sounds and visuals imo.

>not cheating to get the most expensive sub with super torpedos
>not killing all endangered species

Ecco and Ecco the tides of time were just so amazing story and artisticaly wise.

This. Nobody remembers this game. But it was boss.

Motherfucking Pizza Tycoon aka Money Laundering Tycoon.

They still have them in rural areas. I met a girl in buttfuck Tennessee...worst choice ever, I got arrested on a 50k bond and had to find a bailsbonds man that'd take my 5k since they were scared I'd flee the state or go to Canada (dual citizenship)

played it on ps2, brother snapped disk in half while arguing who gets to use the ps2, bought on GameCube like 2 years later

first one was wicked!

Played both these games to death.
Still love them.

>Money Laundering Tycoon
there is a tycoon game for almost any human activity

I still own my copy
Great game

Find the ghost's banana.

I had this on a demo disk and played the shit out of it, then ended up buying it. Really cool game, but very repetitive.

It was (at least the first one) one of the hardest game I ever played.

Basically, you had a few side quest with other dolphin to earn a few power (most quests were "go save my sibblings"), but the basic game mecanics was to search for a glyph key to use it to access other part of the map blocked by another glyph.

The basic rules aren't that hard, but you had a lot of jumps that were just insanely hard and some level asked you a lot of reflexes.

Was a good game, but very hard.
Oh and you start with your fellow dolphin only to end in Scifi story with aliens and time travelling shit.

Loved this game

The best game ever, and nobodies played it.

Anyone???

syphon filter ps1 awsome game

This game was amazing but used to piss me off.

My nigga.

2Extreme

for real man, i even rememer the multiplayer being half decent for its time.

C'mon lads

FUCK YEAH MONKEY HERO

Really? a story with a dolphin and time travels? man.. that people was high as fuck

Yeah of course, it's a classic. Lotus OP as fuck though.

The lack of weapons i found was the only real set back but yeah MP got super fucking intense. Duck behind everything, pop up snap shot and run like a kenyan

This makes me so happy, game is too damn good to be forgotten.
Also, this, continuing the trend of RTS games that i loved/still love

I rented this game from a video store back around 2000 and ten year old me could not figure it our for shit at all. Come to find out it was regarded as a pretty good game year later.

Pic relaated is another game from that video store that I loved but that I only recently remembered the title of.

> Fuck Mario and dk series
Nigger, you can like other platformers without being a complete idiot

I faeld ebrytiem

Fucking yes mates

crap now I remember the soundtrack that played on that level.
>mah nigga

Is this it?
It's called Bodyworks Voyager, Played it on the DOS at grandma's house when I was a kid and parents dumped me there for date night.

Play the hell out of the 2nd

Honnestly, no, it wasn't that "weird".
But if you were up to get in the story, it was (for that time, 1990), really brillant, it was a mix of a lots of Scifi books, mixed with mythology and some kind of psychedelic mood.

The guys wanted to create a crazy story only involving natural things, with no human interactions and I think they're the only one who did this

It's one of those unique game, which looks like nothing else, really underrated.

I remember fucking spending 5 hours figuring out how to open that mother fucking gate and all you had to do was attack the statue to turn it. Fuck this game.............but yah it was hella fun.

DK2 was a fucking great game. Shame they never made the third game.