Last thread got over 300 replies and 404'd

Last thread got over 300 replies and 404'd.

I'm back to answer any questions you may have about feminism or the body acceptance movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

xyfeminist.wordpress.com/the-male-privilege-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNetfIElV5g
youtube.com/watch?v=arPCE3zDRg4
youtube.com/watch?v=ojgVOK1dMmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faminists need to stop
Fucking held a door open for one and she flipped shit
Go back to the kitchen you whore

Hope to never see you again OP
Sage

Why should I accept anyone else's opinions about fat acceptance when they don't respect my opinions on fat shaming?

A lot of women are sensitive in their interactions with men due to being rape survivors. Please be compassionate.

>triangle
>all sides with hair
>november

what is this I can't even

Your opinions are based in hatred and out of date science.

nobody gives a shit

Its holding a door not whipping my dick out

I don't fit the patriarchal ideal and I won't apologize for it.

fat shaming is out of date science?

I sometimes get skittish around men in the most innocent encounters. I have PTSD and sometimes even eye contact can trigger a flashback to my rape.

At least at my country the date is day/month/year

I'm more mad about the date but I'd rather see a full leg shot. what do you usually wear, because it doesn't look like you wear pants.

Trying this again:
Do you see the female sex as born into a worse position than men?
If not, you are the problem.
All the points of your list
>xyfeminist.wordpress.com/the-male-privilege-list/
are complete fucking bullshit. Women are not born into a worse position than men just for being women. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN BED.
Example, if you go see a yoga-class, or any training class portraying effective exercise, but obviously is not. What percentage of females would there be?
Here's a prime example
youtube.com/watch?v=zNetfIElV5g
Of course there are hard-working women that have put in the work to become fit, but there are A LOT fewer of them than men. Not because they can't, not because they don't want to and not because society don't wants them to.
It's because they are fucking lazy, wanting to cut corners and achieve results by doing no work.
It doesn't work like that. Not for women, not for men, not for "nonbinary"-people, not even for fucking foxes.
If you want to change your situation, you can't rely on anyone else BUT YOURSELF.
Not your sewing-group, not your bowling alley, not your school, not your sex. You.
You are not going to be able to change peoples minds if you're not willing to change your own. It's not all black and white, it's what you make it to. Not for everyone else, but for yourself.
You don't want Trump for president? Fine, don't vote for him.
You don't give a shit who the next president is? Don't fucking vote.
You want to be seen equal to a male, start seeing yourself as equal to them.
Don't bring the whole male sex down to your level, because you can't bring yourself up to theirs.
Fucking lowlife, pathetic loser.

>being this wrong

Well I'm mostly working from home these days and the weather's a bit warm today.

You want "equality" for both sexes, what the fuck have you ever done for men? Here are some points for what can be done for men.
Male circumcision SHOULD be optional for the one being circumcised. There are 10x more man circumcised in the world than female. You can argue that it hurts more for women, but when it all comes down to it, it's still genitals, and you should be able to choose.
Child-custody. In the case of a divorce, women are 50x more likely receiving more custody of the children than the man. 50 FUCKING TIMES MORE LIKELY. Answer this in a proper way, why should it be like that?
Rape-allegations. Why is it when a women comes into an emergency clinic or police-station she is 95% of the times instantly believed when she says she's been raped? Why are men laughed at when they claim the same? Can't men be raped? I thought the motto was "equality for all", but apparently it's "equality for all, but the men".
Why do men always get the blame for what women say? Women are the ones calling eachother sluts, whores etc. etc., men do not label women like that. Sh either labeled herself, or other women did. Why do women instantly think being called slut is a bad thing? Ask any promiscuous gay man if he is a slut, he'll say "Yes of course, I love having sex".
Men love sluts. Men love virgins. Men loves thin women. Men loves fat women. Men loves women, no matter what.
And why the FUCK can women openly speak out about men to men, and demand protection and safety from harassment and violence, while if men does that he's a misogynist (great word by the way, the definition of it is "A man who hates women as much as women hate women"), gets harassed by women and they gang up on him?

What makes you think women are the worse sex AND the better sex?

Oh, did you not an hero yet?

what the fuck

so because one dude was a dickhead and raped you all men are all of the sudden rapists and trigger rape flashbacks? fuck off you weak minded bitch

Not this misogynistic rant again. Come back when you've grown up and can handle an actual dialogue. Perhaps read some Feminism and Fat Acceptance 101 blogs in the meantime.

PTSD is an illness. I can't help it.

Just get the fuck back to tumblr

Nah, OP was drunk and sucked a dick in the middle of a bar, then later regretted it.

I will not hide myself just because a man is offended by a strong women with opinions.

Kek, you can't even answer, because you know I am right.

OP needs to an hero
Sage

>Male circumcision SHOULD be optional for the one being circumcised. There are 10x more man circumcised in the world than female. You can argue that it hurts more for women, but when it all comes down to it, it's still genitals, and you should be able to choose.

>can cut part of baby dick off so it looks better
>cannot trim baby labia so it looks better

also it's the pharma companies in the US pushing circumcision. it's all about the money these days.

I was taken advantage of . It was rape. A drunk woman cannot consent.

You've got to be fucking kidding. This is the dumbest shit you've said in any of your threads.

>actually having PTSD
>you

pick one

empower yourself by showing timestamp tits

It's not just in the US, tho.
It's Australia, New Zealand, huge parts of Africa and some parts of Europe.

That woman needs help, not to be leered at.

a drunken man cant consent, so you raped him.

I do have PTSD and I'm extremely active in the online PTSD community.

As I said in the last thread, to quote Beyonce, you couldn't handle all the jelly that I have.

Yes, you can. Stop being a burden on society.

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8
Obvious tiny dicked man

Again, don't blame it on the alcohol. The alcohol doesn't make you do things you don't want to.
It changes your behavious, yes, but you are still in control.
If he didn't pin you down, if he didn't force it, if he didn't do it while you slept, if you didn't say no -
It wasn't rape.

then fuck off you fat cow im leaving this awful fucking thread. retard.

hurr durr I can set my windows clock too

Who tells you I'm a man? Most of women are sick with feminist bullshit anyways
The ones who are not victimists, of course

He most likely wasn't as drunk as me. I can't even remember the rape. I just had pictures on my FB feed the next day.

See this is where feminists get it wrong. Men aren't offended by a "strong women with opinions." Watching a women spout her "opinion" is like watching a dog chase it's tail. It's entertaining for me and for the dog but in the end, it's meaningless and when exposed to it incessantly it can be annoying and tiresome because you get used to it and it stops being entertaining.

claiming you have PTSD and being active in the online group does not make actual PTSD

Yes, you definitely can. Stop trying to make a big deal out of something so minuscule. You didn't even mind getting fucked at the time. You're attempting to preach retarded ideas to everyone out of some immature and underdeveloped principle.

So women are dogs? And you claim there's no patriarchy.

Nah , i'd say that man was fucking wasted to put his dick near u. so he couldn't give consent. how does it feel to be a rapist?

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

So you regretted a sexual encounter with another drunk person and since your sluttiness was exposed you claimed rape. Go fuck yourself

This is rape culture. You are dismissing a survivor's lived experience.

Pictures of you making out with a guy isn't rape. You can't be fucking serious.

This dense motherfucker.
Doesn't even understand metaphors.

lol, typical
>i am right, argue with me
someone argues with her
>much misogynic, i don't argue with people who have a different opinion
>grow up

typical stupid woman, nothing new here

by definition you have to face the actual thread of death to have PTSD. what you have is a case of tumblritis

You win his approval

Why cant you feel good about yourself without having to prove something? Why do you have to be sexist and assume that every guy is exactly the same? do you personally believe that telling someone that they have an excessive weight problem is fat shaming?

And still you have PTSD? How?
How do you get traumatized from something you don't remember, and didn't even know happened until later?

I'm a proud slut. I LOVE consexual sex and I don't try to hide it. I've participated in my slutwalks. I don't stand for slut-shaming.

What I am NOT though, is somebody who enjoys being raped, or will allow people to dismiss my trauma as "sluttiness"

I made this for you OP.
Cheers :)

It's being dismissed because it's not worth fretting over. You're attempting to have a voice or opinion over a topic that truly has zero affect on you on this day. I can't believe you are a real person, and will even reproduce and indoctrinate more humans with your dumb ideas.

I contemplated suicide for months after my rape, and even took a pack of panadol. I had to go to hospital and get my stomach pumped.

Keep thinking this is a colossal bait
Those legs aren't of a female
A feminist man is a dumbfuck
So there, Sup Forumsait

should of took two packs then lol.

No I'm just likening the complete lack of meaning behind third-wave feminism to a dog chasing its Can you even read properly? Victim complex in full force "YOU CALLED WOMEN DOGS MUH PATRIARCHY"

I even bet it was you initiating the oral sex.
Read these words very carefully;
YOU DON'T HAVE PTSD.
YOU JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

OP is a troll with his dick tucked below his fat thighs.

You've been played anons.

I'll be a feminist where I'm needed the most. This forum is a hotbed of misogyny and I'm here to fight it.

Faggot OP doesn't consider themselves a man nor a woman.
Definitely bait to some extent, but OP is also one of the most dense people I've met.

He could have mad his point without reducing women to dogs.

Simply put, you have to get over it. Every time you reply in these threads, create a TwoXChromosomes topic, or post a feminism meme on Facebook, it makes you that much more retarded.

Stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=arPCE3zDRg4

How is this not saged? Why are you retards taking b8?

Sup Forums is such cancer. Fucking newfags

Grow up, its full of racist and homophobia too. Its also full of niggers, women and gays too. You dont need to fight anything. No one wants you to, no one needs you to.

If someone wasnt ok with being called a fag, bitch, nigger, etc, the wouldnt come on the fucking site.

Find a duck dick, and then suck that duck dick.

That's what I said before, user

HAH good luck
You can't kill the Sup Forums
The Sup Forums will live on
Reddit tried to kill the Sup Forums
But they failed, as they were smite to the ground
9gag tried to kill the Sup Forums
But they failed, as they were stricken down to the ground
Tumblr tried to kill the Sup Forums Hahahahahaha
They failed, as they were thrown to the ground

Are you a rape survivor? Do you know what it's like to be violated in that way? I will never be the same again. I have been made victim of the most brutal heinous violence a human can commit.

Sorry if I can't just "get over it".

Fight it? You're nuts, kid.

Im ok, there's plenty of info on fascism already

OP'll probably get traumatized from that too.

Righto george.

Dense or intelligent as much to fuck 18 posters

You'd know if you were really raped. Having casual sex while both of you are tipsy is not rape. I know it probably feels good to use that term for more attention or meme points, but you can't blow things out of proportion like that and have people still take you seriously.

there were way more in the first thread

tits or gtfo, land whale.

/thread

Top kek

Nonono, this is just fun!
As someone said to me in the last thread:
"Are you not entertained?
As for me, I'm only here for shits and giggles."

LOL this video is the funniest react video ive ever seen its topkek
youtube.com/watch?v=ojgVOK1dMmM

remember to like and subscrite to the guy if you like his video so he deserves the positive you can say

I was intoxicated and a man forced his penis into my mouth like I was a flashlight. He RAPED me.

How dare you dismiss my rape. Thank god you don't work in law enforcement.

Yep

Yes preach my nigga

This

Typical reaction from a feminist though. I like how she ASSUMES that the guy wasn't as drunk as her. A completely baseless assertion since she can't remember it anyway. It's just as likely that the guy was more drunk than her and that she's the rapist. But no, that can't happen

Why is feminism a more worthy cause than equal rights?

Lol, what a guy

Why are you all such insufferable cunts?

Again, you're exaggerating. No one goes and forces their penis in anyone's mouth. Jaw muscles are fascinatingly strong, and can keep your mouth closed against the force of a fleshy dick. Have you ever taken any sort of science or anatomy class?

Since you did give him a blowjob, though, you were probably asking for it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though changing your mind mid blowjob doesn't make it rape. They throw around the word rape so much now that it's starting to lose its weight and become relatively meaningless