My wife and I (both 26) have been taking Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu classes for three years now. I'm 6'...

My wife and I (both 26) have been taking Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu classes for three years now. I'm 6', 170 pounds and she is 5'2" 105 pounds. We like to practice by submission grappling each other a few times a week. I win at least 80% of the falls, but whenever she gets one, it is almost always an armbar, bodyscissors or headscissors. I can overpower her in almost every situation, but I have to tap out once her legs trap me. How does a woman as small as my wife have such great leg strength? It's damn impressive.

Legs are the heaviest and longest limbs, they also have more muscle per pound than any other part of the body. So its basic physics, her legs will always be stronger than your arms due to her legs out weighing and out reaching your arms.

Even women's leg muscles are way stronger than any upper body muscles of anyone, male or female

i can fap to this

That makes sense. And I'm glad legs are disproportionately strong. I like her being somewhat competitive with me. Plus, being trapped in my wife's legs is sexy as hell.

Would it be cheating if you distract her by eating her out when she gets you with her legs?

Lol, dirty stuff like that occasionally happens between us. But we usually keep it fair. We both want to improve our grappling skills. Sex comes later.

Tapping out to your wife. Ha gay!

How do you stop yourself from jerking off while she chokes you out?

Well with bjj its very easy once you under stand the range of motion and positioning. She can actually out compete you if you're not careful. Especially since women tend to be more nimble and flexible they have the advantage in bjj once they understand the technical aspects of it. Its one of the best martial arts to learn

Self restraint fueled by the knowledge hot, sweaty sex will happen soon afterward.

dude i always wondered that! my ex was very submissive, sometimes we would playfight a bit before fucking, which usually ended in me trapping her in some position she couldnt get out of and fucking her brains out. but everytime she got me like that or just had some other bodypart between her legs i got fucking rekt

Same here bro, women's legs should not be underestimated. I played football in high school, but my tiny girlfriend's legs could often make me give up when we playfighted.

Punch her in the balls. That should make her release you.

That won't work. Girls' testicles aren't as sensitive as boys' testicles.

Her leg strength doesn´t have to beat great. It just has to be greater then your your throat´s. Which isnt much.

Girl with thick legs are hot

Especially when their legs are around your face and neck.

this is my fetish

What a lucky man. I would quickly jizz my pants in that situation.

Damn, where do I find a girlfriend with legs like that?

Oh god yes. Finally, I recognize another fet. Thank you user.