Alright Sup Forums have been doing cocaine for the past week and now i am getting nose bleeds from both my nostrils...

alright Sup Forums have been doing cocaine for the past week and now i am getting nose bleeds from both my nostrils. This sucks as i want to do more but stupid nose bleeds are ruining my high. Please Help. Still Bleeding right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll actually reach your bloodstream quicker if you have a nosebleed

>cool how do i know when to stop?
i am getting 7Gs right now as i ran out.

Freebase you incompetent

it is freebase. doing lines after lines.

That's normal when you're using coke, 98% of all the coke is cut. And i take it you're not a multi-millionaire. If you have to continue using even tho the damage is obvious, drop it, shoot it up your ass or just "eat" it.

Looks like it's time to buy some needles.

also like how you need to take a dump after doing a line.

Inject

Inject i am a casual user have not done it for 5 months. Just bought some last week and now i am getting nose bleeds.

Stop doing cocaine, it is a hell of a drug :V
Or else you are going to end as Don Ramon

the body has more than one mucous membrane user

had to search for Don Ramon.

stop doing shitty coke, its the cut in it thats fucking up your nose, combined with the vaso constriction from the cocaine, do better coke and it wont happen.

stop doing coke for a few days till your nose is healed up and when you come back to doing it make sure to chop up the shit really nice and fine and clean your nose out with water periodically through the day and before you go to sleep.

Um... why on earth would you do this?

because people are fucking retarded and dont know how to do their drugs correctly, or have been doing a specific drug for so long they no longer have use of a particular entry method and dont wanna smoke it or shoot it.

so they plug it, and in my opinion its a waste of any chosen drug. especially cocaine, but thats my opinion based on the fact I like the drip I get from snorting it.

Litteraly put it inside your ass, the bioavailability is the highest that way so you'll get an even better high. Been doing speed this way for years

Try this

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27089

Wow you have been doing cocaine all weak and you are still a weak pussy. I call bullshit.

Not a pussy as i am buying more and don't give a fuck about my nose bleed. Only thing is that it is fucking with my high.

Unfortunately, this is true.

The entire biological purpose of the lower colon is to reabsorbtion, mostly water, from your shit before your body expels it.

Ergo, your booty holes sucks it up

Holy shit, that's a gem. Thanks for the info, user. Crap we get here is terrible.

stick it up your ass, it will be absorbed through the rectum wall

You should take a break. The high is probably weak as shit after a week straight.